YouTube reposts most of the content related to cryptocurrencies - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

YouTube reposts most of the content related to cryptocurrencies

Deleting encryption contents is really sad because YouTube is the main source of education especially the areas of encryption because when I was a beginner I got a lot of benefit from the lessons presented on YouTube

Yes few months crypto related you tube channels face this problem, when they promote any crypto related video, you tube deleted this videos, because that time crypto banned so many countries so you tube change their algorithm and banned crypto some time, but now this problem solved, and all you tubers post their videos without any problem.

On 30.12.2019 at 16:59, Rudro88 said:

Yes, of course, this is not true because it cannot accept all the deletion of cryptocurrency videos on the YouTube platform without any instructions and without permission from the administration.  And if the videos that are on YouTube are exactly what we need from a crypto user, then deleting them is not right.

Probably videos related to cryptocurrencies appeared a lot and who is not lazy to add such videos to their channel without observing the rules of YouTube. Therefore, these videos and channels are often banned.

We can go to alternative platforms for YouTube in the event that YouTube returns this error, there are several alternatives such as DailyMotion, it is considered the biggest competitor to YouTube, as it is the largest video site and videos that spread millions of views.

YouTube may have done this by curbing ads related to cryptocurrencies to curb the spread of fraudulent mining sites, whose advertisements have spread widely in the last time.

Yes now YouTube's allowed us to make our channel as much as we wants because now i have also my own channel on YouTube luckily i am making video on my channel on daily basis it means there is no restrictions on YouTube making videos related to crypto market. So do and enjoying it. 

On 4/12/2020 at 5:23 PM, Mishu1234 said:

Yes i have also seen that and that's why youtube are deleting those videos whose contents are already used and they are doing this because of some confusing YouTubers    

I do not think that YouTube will delete the encrypted content again after it was announced that this happened in error and most of the YouTube users resented it. YouTube provided an abuse and re-posted the videos.

There is always some controversy relating to crypto currencies in social media platforms and even giants like youtube. It is an undeniable fact that there are a lot of scams and scammer relating to crypto in every media platform and maybe that is the reason companies hesitate to publish content relating to these digital assets. But still crypto is the future of financial transaction and sooner or later everyone has to accept it.

468x60-3.png

Even currently YouTube still seems to continue restricting the use of cryptocurrency related channels as many gets deleted without any notice and this is not a good move.

I think YouTube has removed so many scamming posts from the channels. I also have seen so many scammers' channels promoting ponzi schemes to divert the innocent people.YouTube did its best to save to innocent people from the scammers. 

I don't know if that's was kind if a hidden customer user and terms and privacy in YouTube that they kind of dug dip and found  to remove the videos of the Crypto on the YouTube sphere network, as having this, it's being long being reinstated bits by bits

It is pretty bad that Youtube is not paying that much attention when banning some really good channels that tell us useful information about cryptocurrency world.

I think before entering into the Cryptocurrency world mostly all users preffer to see the videos related to the Cryptocurrencies in youtube so YouTube is the best platform for eavery crypto users to learn and gain knowledge about it so its necessary to have all the videos about the Cryptocurrency. 

This is a very sad situation. I don't understand why YouTube does this? Is it possible that this is somehow connected with some state that is against cryptocurrency, and accordingly, after giving YouTube a bribe, they banned the display of this!

Youtube at least acknowledged their mistakes and reposted all the deleted videos and opened the banned accounts again. It is still has problems with fake giveaways I just seen one an hour ago about an exodus wallet. Be careful as youtube does not have any security at all.

• +3 1

I am not watching these youtubers, I feel they are cringe and only care to make money from their followers. I also think that they are boosting their numbers and they are not looking honest. I prefer to watch a few people that are respected like Pompliano and Andres Antonopoulos.

• +1 1

Who is this Karl the Mon? I am not interest in youtube but I am not want the company to make a mistake and have the crypto analyst block for no reason unless they are did something very bad.

• +1 1

Youtube has done many mistakes but at least it corrects them and has brought back almost all the youtubers after a while and removed their warning that were unjustly given to them. Maybe they should now do more to reduce the scams and fake airdrops happen there.

• +2 1

At least we don't have any more youtube ban happening anymore and this was a very bad omen during last year for the prices, but thankfully we are now in track for Bitcoin price to rise again to a new high.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/30/2019 at 2:55 PM, SuperCrypto said:

YouTube started to republish the content linked to the cryptocurrency after several days of unilateral deletion

It was a very bad thing to happen and youtube should behave better and not block crypto content creators like that. There are scammers in youtube and they hack channels to promote fake ripple and bitcoin giveaways, these are what youtube has to block.

• +2 1

It is only natural to see this kind of things happening to crypto currencies being treated like this since most of the people who have engaged to this kind of industry that have failed labeled it as a scam or a fraud. I think that crypto currency is most likely comparable to investment plan when there are people being promised something in return. However, unlike with crypto currency it is not stated literally because the way of having in return depends on how much the users would be able to handle the crypto currencies they have. I think promising something in return is what kind of dictates that it is a fraud since this kind of scheme is somewhat being used also by people who are scamming people.

• Useful or interesting 1

We are all using youtube almost daily and most of us watch the crypto youtubers and sometimes at least me I don't feel very well listening to them shilling coins and talking like some scam altcoin that is there obviously to make money is better than bitcoin. For some cases that they were promoting some coins with lies and deceit they deserve the ban even if it was for other reasons.

• +3 1

Comon, youtube didn't block anything in the past and there were so many promoting ponzi and scams and nobody cared. They shouldn't do that to poor Karl the Moon. What a funny guy with his shirt and button-up, tried to make others think he is some trader. Funny indeed. And the Ivan on Tech, such a poor guy too, learned a few things and just wanted to pump and dump with signals in Uniswap. What was wrong about that? It was only the ponzi promoters that got the hate and these guys are good boys. With their bybit referrals and the spamming and brainwashing.

On 12/30/2019 at 6:03 PM, patitaycute said:

YouTube team reinstated those crypto related videos after the incident and they admit that it was just a mistake. Since YouTube was a biggest social media platform it will easy to introduce crypto to the community.

Yes, as they at the start banned all the channels and send the warning to them for the removal of the contents but only to those who are directly share the referral links of the ICO projects.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

It is good that the YouTube team has reuploaded the videos that have to do with crypto. YouTube is a major social platform and its use in promoting crypto is paramount. To be honest, the reason that i came to this forum in the first place and began learning about crypto in detail was because of a video that i had seen on YouTube. However, it seems that the YouTube view on crypto still is not for crypto and therefore i hope that this changes in the future. In my opinion, YouTube will get a lot more content creators as well if monetization can be paid out in crypto as well. 

Furthermore, YouTube needs to think about the viewers and content they find interesting, and therefore deleting crypto videos would remove a lot of this viewer base. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769