Report or not? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Report or not?

I need to point out if the majority of us crypto visitors, a lot of our crypto might be ripped off, a great deal more turn out to be foreclosures regulations. Because if typically the crypto up-to-dateness might be the right way unplanned, we're able to take back typically the crypto. And also for the reason that cryptocurrencies be legalized for legal reasons, the majority of us choose cryptos to always be legalized every one city to make certain that we're able to carry on.

You can do it every day with storing as well. If you buy it at a low price, you can get your profit from the bull run.

You can do it every day with storing as well. If you buy it at a low price, you can get your profit from the bull run.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

We all know every country has different respond about crypto but if our asset stolen I believe law enforcer should take action because that is crime. If your asset stolen by hacker ( specially in crypto ), do you involve government ( police ) to handle your problem?. If you choose just let it go, are you no longer has trust law enforcement can handle this problem?

If you report to the exchange then it does not matter because no one will be able to reverse the transaction you have made or no one can get the stolen account for you until you have some solid proof.

On 12/30/2019 at 7:33 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

We all know every country has different respond about crypto but if our asset stolen I believe law enforcer should take action because that is crime. If your asset stolen by hacker ( specially in crypto ), do you involve government ( police ) to handle your problem?. If you choose just let it go, are you no longer has trust law enforcement can handle this problem?

You can't do this even if you want! There is no official organization or any special police department that deals with cryptocurrency crimes because crypto is still not an official currency in the world and some countries even have banned it! This is the only disadvantage of decentralization. If your funds are stolen by hackers, they are almost gone forever! Anyone who decides to invest in cryptocurrency, should accept its dangers. If you don't invest heavily in cryptocurrency, you will be safe.

I don't know about other countries. But if my cryptocurrency was stolen, I would not apply. This industry is not very developed in our country. It just doesn't make sense to apply.

It is that cryptography is an extra-financial business in the majority part the cyber police do not pay attention to it, that is why cryptocurrencies are used as money laundering and other illegal activities, if they get robbed you can not do anything so you must take care of the  hackers.

I think this belongs to the electronic crime section, but do not forget that crypto is prohibited in some countries, so you will be punished for using it

I don't think that it is possible to report this as the crypto world offers a degree of anonymity and therefore it would be hard for the police to get involved as this theft could happen anywhere around the world, and more do not have the resources and the facilities to do this. Also, crypto is not widely accepted and therefore seeing as though it is a currency that is not accepted, it cannot be reported in the case of a theft.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I do not think that governments that refuse to work with encryption will recover the stolen cryptocurrencies in the event that one of their citizens is exposed to penetration because they will say with certainty that they are from the beginning against the use of encryption and the citizen did not listen to these words

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/30/2019 at 10:22 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

There are several countries that already exist regarding the law in Crypto, both hackers and theft. But if in a country that doesn't allow Crypto if you lose then they don't care about that.

This type facilities only provide which country fully adopted crypto currency, and their laws also support when some one stolen crypto currency, and they action against this hackers, but still so many countries not accept crypto and use illegal, when happen any think like this type, this country take action against crypto users.

38 minutes ago, Dguy said:

Yea i agree with you in the future many countries soon will accept cryptcurrency and becomes one of the best way to become reach

Few countries have implemented this, such as China, America, South Korea and India. The country is already aware of the lucrative crypto market, but we also need not be surprised if there is a crypto tax.

I cannot complain about these issues because they are forbidden at all in my country and that is why I have to take responsibility and protect myself

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/30/2019 at 9:33 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Every country has different law about everything not just crypto. What if crypto currency banned in your country but you working online and funds are being stolen by hacker then how would you report it to law? 

On 12/30/2019 at 6:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

That depends purely on the level of the scam. I haven't been scammed large enough sums go bother to even join to group law suits. Also i would get refunds probably in fiat money and that would mess up my income tax.

i dont agree, because if you invest in cryptocurrencies you must not complain when the sales when it comes to red. Investing comes with hardwork and patience, unless the cryptocurrencies is the one that scams you, you can report that but not if your investments go down. 

The truth of this differs from one country to another, especially since many countries who consider encryption illegal are therefore I do not think that they are able to help us because they do not consider encryption legal

The law or governments cannot solve the problem of stealing cryptocurrencies, because cryptocurrencies cannot be controlled by anyone and therefore we are responsible for our private keys and if they are stolen then our crypto assets will be stolen as well and no one will be able to protect us.

Basically there are countries which regards the use if Crypto as illegal to use,and so having to report to report to the matter to the law especially to the countries which term it illegal, I think they will refuse on such demands, and might even jail you for having to use the an illegal coin, if it's illegal to use the Crypto

i try to some laws that are specially related to crypto market but unfortunately i don't find any laws which are related to crypto market. Many laws related to forex and stock market there from google told us because majority of countries are not allowed us as legal market of crypto currency that is why no laws for this market. 

i try to some laws that are specially related to crypto market but unfortunately i don't find any laws which are related to crypto market. Many laws related to forex and stock market there from google told us because majority of countries are not allowed us as legal market of crypto currency that is why no laws for this market. 

If cryptocurrencies are banned in my country, I really do not use cryptocurrency trading platform because it will be illegal to get punished. I really do not want to be involved into the illegal action in my country which will be punishable. 

To be honest, I don't know for west countries, but in Belarus and other russian countries the police is really useless when it comes to the internet scammers, I hope you don't face such problems.

Of course. I will go in a legal way to enforce justice. And also if that happens that is a illegal crime. And he will be punished under the government law breaking rule. But I wonder what will happen to those countries where the cryptocurrencies are banned from trading. What will  they do. How can they want justice. Because that currency won't be in the list or in the rules of law. 

The law does not protect boobies. This is one of the unacceptable matters. One of the justifications that makes them not help you to recover what was stolen from you is because they did not decide to deal in digital currencies.
I speak according to what my government approved and here they will not help you because they told us before after dealing with it and they will stop to this extent and they will not help you

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There are a large number of countries that prohibit the use of cryptography. As for cryptocurrency complaints, no one can help you because cryptocurrencies cannot be tracked by anyone. This means we cannot recover any money if it is stolen.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I just do not say this to law enforcement agencies, because in my country for the use of cryptocurrencies, an administrative offense can be initiated + in our country, no one will look for the attacker who stole your cryptocurrency.