Report or not? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Report or not?

In our country they don't care about that there is no rules for this. especially cryptocurrency one.

I hope one day get the point of this world one day. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/29/2019 at 8:03 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

We all know every country has different respond about crypto but if our asset stolen I believe law enforcer should take action because that is crime. If your asset stolen by hacker ( specially in crypto ), do you involve government ( police ) to handle your problem?. If you choose just let it go, are you no longer has trust law enforcement can handle this problem?

In some countries, holding/in position of crypto/btc is a crime, if crypto is stolen and you report it to police, both you and the thief will go to jail, while in some countries, holding /in position of crypto/btc is allowed, but it is not that easy to report cyber crime in the like of stolen crypto. 

• +4 1

it will depend on how your country responds to crypto. if there is no protection, then the report will be in vain. Unless your country is supportive, theft or hacking can be reported because it is a cyber crime.

• +3 1

If crypto currencies are not illegal in your country when your crypto asset gets stolen you should report it to the police for investigation, to get it back.

• +3 1

On 12/30/2019 at 12:03 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

We all know every country has different respond about crypto but if our asset stolen I believe law enforcer should take action because that is crime. If your asset stolen by hacker ( specially in crypto ), do you involve government ( police ) to handle your problem?. If you choose just let it go, are you no longer has trust law enforcement can handle this problem?

I do not think those police will entertain your case. Unless, the amount that has been stolen from you is very huge. On that case, maybe they will do entertain you. But I do not think that they can easily resolve that if they try.

• +4 1

nMvFbuZ.png

Just now, Solson said:

It is sometimes difficult to say this question to the police and others. Because sometimes they don’t care, or they don’t know how these cryptographers behave, so the action and reaction are somehow delayed, and this is disappointing.

That is true. Some authorities(police) does not know a lot about cryptocurrencies, some maybe just will laugh about the case. Some will try to help you, but in the end they cannot do anything.

• +3 1

nMvFbuZ.png

I don't think any there anything that a police do here on my country. Yes, what I'm saying is that the justice system here in my country is really unfair and you can only have justice if you have money.

• +3 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

If my cryptocurrecy assets is stolen and cryptocurrency is legal in my nation the police will be the first place I go, taking it to the police will increase the chances of me receiving my coins. We should always turn to the police for help in cases like this.

• +3 1

I don't think so that government or police can help you in such cases.Because the funds that has been stolen from your wallet can't be recovered.It's your responsibility to protect your wallets from hackers.

Until the crypto currencies are regulated in any country no one can protect it by law, as government will not support or fund any of law about cryptocurrencies.

I think will coming soon the day where the government regulate the cryptocurrency then of course the many governments they will make strong laws about cryptocurrency moves, so the scammers and frauds they will find more obstacles.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

as crypto is not allowed in many countries so how we get solution from government if any hacker steal our asset. i think if they help us then it will be good for us.

Unfortunately, even if you lose crypto due to hackers, police has nothing to do. It is utterly based on network so it is called virtual currency. You should keep wallet private key extremely securely. If a hacker able to steal your crypto assets there is no way. 

On 12/30/2019 at 11:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I don't think your problem will be handled by the police in your country. if crypto has become prohibited there then when you report I'm sure you will be arrested for using illegal investments which are clearly prohibited by the local government.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Yes this is true that crypto response is different from the different currencies. And i wanna say that it is a good idea now people are wearing from the crypto  market.

No no government on any country will take any action against the hacker or scammers who steals your cryptocurrency, as crypto is not a physical currency as of yet.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

It's not that I don't trust the government. But the government in my country has clearly said that the crypto currency is not legal so if anything happens the government does not interfere and help.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Police cannot help you with crypto related crime, Since they don't have the knowledge to check and trace these transaction. If happens that you suffer a lost due to hacking or scams, just charge it to experience and make sure you don't repeat the same mistake in the future.

spacer.png

Not all countries they've accept cryptocurrency so its depend in which country you are.. Though if you are in a country where they accept crypto you will be paying government codes as normal business so according to that i believe you will be helped when crime will happen to you.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There is new rules for internet here but not that much and we don't know them all we need more time. Also for cryptocorancy they don't even know about it that much so i don't think they will help if anything happens to our account...

As always we know laws only in force when country is accepted that market no acceptance for crypto market then how we suit on scammers I think not possible for us. 

Well, i think its hard to report this kind of problem to the police especially to those not accepting cryptocurrency in that country because they it considered as a illegal and there is a tendency that you can het caught by them.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:33 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I hope you dont mind, but i have to say its a dumb question. The government is more concerned about taxing crypto transactions, but they have not been able to figure out a way to do it. Because it is practically impossible. So how can police help you in case your crypto is stolen. They can never know who did it, they can never where the coins went. The only thing they have is the wallet address and the transactions details. Those coins can be anywhere in the world, and even though the cops can keep an eye out on those coins, but for how long. The hacker can keep the coins for 10 years, and still nothing happens to the coins, and the hacker can withdraw it whenever he want. 

For cops to help you, they need to hold on something, and there is no handle for third party in crypto transactions. 

In my country the police are very corrupt and the crypto currency law leaves a lot of legal gaps, if they steal from me I have informed. the police instead of helping me can put me in the spotlight for future robberies.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I live in Bangladesh. And in my country crypto are illegal from 2014. I don't think if my assets get stole by hackers any law will help me. Also they will arrest me.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA