Which part are you right now ? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Which part are you right now ?

Winner always learn from mistake and history but loser always complaint and never want to learn. I don't want judge anyone with that statement because I think it's true and loser is my habit when enter trading world at the first time. The question is which part are you right now ?

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I joined the crypto in 2017. That time I don't know what is crypto. But day by day I know it's basic and I am earnig from it as a part time work. It give me so much money as I expect. I am also learning this well because I know I can make career through crypto.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I did not understand you well. What do you mean by that question, but I made some mistakes when I started trading, but I learned from them and still make mistakes and learn every day something new and this is the most important thing.

The part I am currently trading in is the winning part.  Because I have never lost and failed in trading, this is my biggest success because I am getting good money for my part of victory.

In trading, losing and winning are the two cases.  However, I was in a similar situation in trading.  The first time I started trading, I got some profit and after a few days I lost.  In that case I learned a few things and from then on till now I am in a winning position and have had successful success in trading.

I am from the winning side now and I benefit a lot from crypto in making profits on a daily and monthly basis, but before I became like this I made many mistakes and losses and learned from them

THINK POSITIVE

I am loser one because I often complain when things don't work for me and regret later.  This is what makes me sometimes fail in trading because I am the type of person who is impatient.

3 hours ago, huyscoi40 said:

If you like to succeed in trading, you have to know more about trading I have to work on these platforms because if you don't understand, you can lose your capital.

I'm still in the developing part in trading that I need to have knowledge and a lot of information needed to make my trading profitable.    

Who has no losses in the crypto world? it is not possible to have no losses, if the person enters the world of cryptocurrency investments that person must know how to deal with losses and emotions. I also had big losses, but I'm dealing with this situation because that's how this crypto world works.

On 12/28/2019 at 7:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Winner always learn from mistake and history but loser always complaint and never want to learn. I don't want judge anyone with that statement because I think it's true and loser is my habit when enter trading world at the first time. The question is which part are you right now ?

I also lost when I begun trading. The losses came the moment I changed my strategy after certain events and outside influences that I've begun listening to. To succeed and become profitable I had to grow strong skin and cut down information that was there to manipulate into making the wrong decisions. This information is what you will usually find online in social media and youtube and will make you sell the bottom and buy the top. When I stopped listening to "experts" and followed my strategy I was free to profit again and recovered from losing potitions.

On 12/28/2019 at 6:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I am presently losing my money to the market of forex, because I have relax so much that i just bluntly buy or sell, which is bad. 

But still most losers that are persistent and willing to come back again always learn from their mistakes.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I also started trading few weeks ago and I have losted two times due to impatience but now I have learned to not be panic and wait for good price. Also I believe that these loses clear the reason of failure and make us perfect for future.

My part now is i always learn anything mistake i created. So i atleast know what the problem i have and trying fix it. Like on trading, sometimes i wrong choose the coin and leading me to some lose. But i am not really care, because that is lesson to make us better than before. Losing money is easy to find again, but when you losing your mind that is big problem.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

For me, I am still in the part of learning although I have made good profits so far, but this was thanks to the advice of my friends
I know that it is necessary to lose to reach a professional so I am ready for it

Well even if you're a loser or a winner, you can what you want to do in terms of trading because it's your own decision, for me I think both is what I have well I didn't think that as always I just being patient on every situation. 

I think is nothing without knowledge . You have to learn first and make all your time to take  experience in demo account . I think when you have knowledge and experience will be a good trade and you will earn money from.

I think I learned a little from the previous mistakes that I went through, and perhaps the best thing I went through was to get these errors with me, because after I made these mistakes I decided to stand on my feet and seek to develop myself and analyze the market well and now I think I am better than the previous one.

On 12/29/2019 at 12:46 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I am not both. When I experienced defeat and victory in bitcoin or altcoin trading so I learned both sides. How do I not make mistakes again and make a victory again. This is my plan to continue to do repeatedly.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Right now, I am neither a winner nor a loser. I am somewhere between these positions because I'm taking necessary steps to upgrade my knowledge about crypto technology and I am trading for the sake of learning not just profit. I test whatever I read in training articles to see their effects in action but I only invest low amount of money for trial and error. I have had some progress in mastering candlestick patterns and how to use it as a strong prediction tool. I have had some minor mistakes and tried not to repeat them again.

Actually I am short time traders. Always I am trying to trade my coin and earn more money. Really trading is very profitable with the others

At the moment i think i am a bit neutral. I try not complain about my losses or brag about my wins. But i think that it is necessary to talk about losses and wins so that you can understand what you are doing wrong and learn from your mistakes or understand which strategy is working for you and possibly receive some tips on how to better that strategy,

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

At the moment, I am a beginner investor and trader, and I want my capital to multiply. There is nothing to make more profit here and now. 

I am not trading right now, I am analyzing and will buy a few coins in a few days, because now bitcoin is going down, and so are altcoins. This is the time of investment. When it rises I will sell

I think i'm still young so have a lot time to learn, for that there is no reason i should no be on the winning side.