Which part are you right now ? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Which part are you right now ?

I am a member of this forum I work and earn a lot of money and send the balance to my own wallet, so I am a member of this crypto winners and winners because I get good credit and profits and I trade them daily and get more.

¡Publicación interesante! Estoy en la parte ganadora porque me considero un ganador, teniendo en cuenta que las pérdidas son algo normal en este mundo y lo que realmente importa es cómo reacciono ante ellas. ¡Me considero un ganador, pero hay muchos perdedores que son consistentes y lo logran!

Your topic is quite difficult to understand that what is your time so you should explain it in better words.Mistakes doesn't mean that we should loose the confidence but we should learn the lesson from it for future and should ne aware of that and never repeat it.Starting is always difficult but if we remain determinant then we can achieve anything.

I think we are obliged to learn if we want success, in case the loser complaint and doesn't want to learn, should change the profession, or looking any other thing, but I think there is not any other thing without learning! In my case I like learn and if I do a mistake is better for me to learn from it.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Of course I want to be a winner, because I don't want to just give up when there are losses or problems faced in the world of crypto trading. If you are a beginner, there will be many hurdles to deal with in crypto trading. So you can choose to give up or be a winner by facing all the problems that exist in crypto trading.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, tienda said:

I think we are obliged to learn if we want success, in case the loser complaint and doesn't want to learn, should change the profession, or looking any other thing, but I think there is not any other thing without learning! In my case I like learn and if I do a mistake is better for me to learn from it.

@tienda...Everyone must acquire knowledge in order to achieve success.  And there is a lot to learn and know in order to gain knowledge.  I first observed the crypto market to trade and learned how its price goes up and down.  So you have to learn and know to trade.  Then one can trade and bring success.

I always try to learn from my mistakes, especially the mistakes that cause me loss,
I lost a lot at the start of trading and started to despair of never making any profits.
But with time, training, and learning more about analysis and its methods, I started making good profits, and I will never give up even if I go back to making a few losing trades, because that is trading, loss and profit together.

• +1 1

A successful person is someone who learns from his mistakes and the mistakes of others as well, benefits from life’s lessons, and in trade as well, you have to benefit from what you have been exposed to to become a successful trader.

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge i am from the winning side now and I benefit a lot from crypto in making profits on a daily and monthly basis, but before I became like this I made many mistakes and losses and learned from them

Every trader must have lost, at the beginning of entering the world of trading. We always complain and give up hope when we experience losses, but over time we can become winners because hard work and not giving up easily will give the best results. Our hard work will determine our success, so don't give up easily to get success.

• +1 1

Working in the field of cryptocurrencies needs some precision and focus, and I do not think that there is a loser in this field because you will gain knowledge and more new financial sciences in addition to good money and improve your economic position. emphasis

• +1 1

Greetings you my dear friend i like your content i want express my opinion over your topic i just finished my free trial of 100 posts 2 days ago and now I'm a jonier member of this forum in these few days i learned alot the members of this platform is so great all members create a very informative and useful content I'm so glad to be working here it's my last cumment of my daily task so if anyone read my cumment so tag me with your experience and new ideas i respect thank you and best wishes for all of you ❤️

I never hesitated to learn more about the cryptocurrency trading that's why I managed to learn so many things to perform cryptocurrency trades properly. Those who do not wish to learn the new things, they loss so many opportunities which could be achieved off crypto trading. I preferred , test and trial method to learn more about the crypto trading. 

I'm not quite sure of what do you mean. Personally i define losing and winning of how much you learn from the experience and the way you look at it for example instead of saying i failed a 1000 time you should say i tried a 1000 different way that didn't work. 

We all start out being losers in trade, trade is very wild and if we do not know how to work it we will always lose, for this reason we must learn from mistakes and grow, we must not complain about losing money, losing money is part of growth in the trade if we do not lose we will never learn when an adverse circumstance arrives, for this reason my opinion is:

We are all losers when we start trading, but we have to have the mind of winners, see the adverse circumstance and continue to grow, not stay in the same place to continue making the same mistakes, grow and follow that should be our motto and embed it in our hearts.

• +2 1

I believe I learned a little from my previous mistakes, and maybe the best thing I did was to make these mistakes, because after I made those mistakes, I chose to stand on my own two feet and continue to improve myself and evaluate the market thoroughly, and now I believe I am better than the previous one.

Mistakes should be taken as a lesson and we should learn from it rather than getting demotivated. Everyone learns by doing mistakes as nobody is perfect in this world in any field of work we get better with experience.

I joined a while ago, and I am trying to gain experience in a short period of time and learn from everyone ⁦❤️⁩⁦❤️

On 12/28/2019 at 6:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Winner always learn from mistake and history but loser always complaint and never want to learn. I don't want judge anyone with that statement because I think it's true and loser is my habit when enter trading world at the first time. The question is which part are you right now ?

For me I belong to all the part because whenever I made a successful trading an always happy and nobody will even here a word from my mouth but as soon I face loss nobody will see the smiling face in me and I believe is a nature of every trader n crypto world.

Dear friend, I am from the part that cares about experiences and cares about the experiences of others in general and the feelings of others in general and most importantly of this dear that it is important to benefit from the experiences of violin especially when we enter the field of trade in cryptocurrencies, and we do not have to take into account an important matter which is that  People have not suffered a loss, and in spite of all that, they must benefit from the mistake committed by God, which makes them lose in the end. I am of this type, my dear, the type who loves to benefit from the experiences that he uses and the experiences of others that appear to him so much.