What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ?

after the profit I thought I would convert part of it into fiat to buy something or I save to buy a house, the rest I bought bitcoin and kept holding it along with collecting and trading for profit.

On 3/7/2020 at 7:08 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

That will be when i have the money all answers will apear immediately that is a fact.

When we want to buy and we have money we confusing but we don't have we always say okay for everything around.

Everyone has dreams of living a luxurious life and this can be achieved through investment and it's a long process therefore, the key is to stay invested than selling all crypto in profit and start looking for capital after your money is spent on luxury that's my opinion thanks.

I will save the money that I profited in the rally and then buy it when the price has lower down, so that I can also benefit from the next rally that will come at anytime

i dont use my profit again to trade again , i think we should reward ourself for our work , i keep all my profits on USD or keep btc in the coinbase vault and use my portfolio for trading more

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/28/2019 at 7:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Many of us investors now are accumulating and waiting for the next bull market to most likely sell our holdings in order to get a strong performance and increase our Wealth. Managing our money is also important , because after we suddenly see our holdings have increase we tend to start spending our money on luxury  life, vacations , sports car , luxury home and ecc... My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

Hello my dear friend. I don't have much idea about it because i recently got to know about the crypto currency in this year January when my friend recommended me about cryptotalk so im still learning. 

I am currently investing but I am buying Ripple and Ethereum and I hope the stock market will stabilize after purchase so that I can determine the next steps to work on the platform

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/28/2019 at 7:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

Seems you were so sure of the profits, that you were already planning your vacations or items to spend upon. And corona happened and everything went to down. Man proposes and God disposes. Given the situation, if they don't control this virus, the entire crypto will be destroyed along with all the major economies in the world, and probably the people who are left will be slaves to the Chinese Emperor Xi Jingping. 

On 12/28/2019 at 3:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Many of us investors now are accumulating and waiting for the next bull market to most likely sell our holdings in order to get a strong performance and increase our Wealth. Managing our money is also important , because after we suddenly see our holdings have increase we tend to start spending our money on luxury  life, vacations , sports car , luxury home and ecc... My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

Hello. Well I need to make some money fro crypto currencies in order to start a new project of mine. The problem is with Bitcoin price, it is lower than it was before and now I am waiting. 

I will be watching the market for two months as it will probably not be clear whether the market will move further or not.

Yes if I get the good profits from the crypto holdings selling activity, I might again invest my profits in the cryptocurrency probably to buy the cryptocurrency once again in the market. I want to grow my crypto assets periodically and I want to see it increasing. 

I will build a house before selling it at the next rally with profit. Then I will invest whatever I have. And I'll try to keep it. The market has been a lot better than ever before. If we are living in another person's house, I will spend the first time to build such a home.

I usually set aside a fixed amount of money as trading capital and I don't touch it except for my trades. I withdraw any profit I make from my fixed capital and continue investing my capital in the next bear market. This is my personal strategy but you can also trade with variable capital. By adding some of your profit to your capital after each successful trade, you can increase your investment little by little and gradually earn more. I transfer my profit to a different wallet address or account because I don't want to mix it with my capital. I do this after I sell in the next bull market.

I think if after one investments I get any profits then I will try to do other investments. Because the most of the important thing is getting yourself into the tradings and markets entirely with knowledge. If after only one investment youstop investing then the entire market will miss you actually. Always do your investments in the right time and never fall back. 

• Useful or interesting 1

When I make a profit through cryptocurrencies, whether through trading or investment, I recycle a percentage and withdraw a percentage to buy things I want

Life is great and enjoy it

3 hours ago, Mishu1234 said:

After selling my bitcoins at profit i will wait for the dropping of bbitcoins so that i can purchase bitcoins at a low price and can sell them again in profit  

That is the positive side of a volatile market any time you can expect a loose at same the a gain just all you need is to be very careful

On 12/28/2019 at 10:22 PM, Peter Urban said:

I will sell all BTC and by DCA I will buy BTC every week for 4 years. I hope that I will get some extra money. But I will not withdraw them to fiat.

For me I'm going to keep my coins them I'll do some transactions when the right opportunity come. 

I'm going to increase my investment for me to earn more. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

For me, I am not thinking of going out of the market at any time, even when prices rise, but rather of continuing to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies for the long run.

I'll leave some for my next rally to trade after the sale. And in the future, I will use the situation of the present country to help people with very bad help. Many people have lost their financial status due to the epidemic. I will use the rest for business purposes.

I will take most of the profit that i make from the bull run and reinvest it in the hopes that one day with my investments i will be able to have one whole bitcoin, which is a very distant dream for me at this point. And then i would use a small portion of it to reward myself in the profit that i made by spending it on something. However most of the profit would go towards reinvesting as i think that that is the best option for forward thinking and it could be very good in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The biggest mistake you can make in your life is that you spend on whatever you love and crave, and in the end you find yourself bankrupt and this is a mistake. Always manage your finances, specify what you will keep, back up, and finally what you spend. Thus, you will find yourself relieved from losing or falling into debt

•  

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I will surely spend it all on the things I like and enjoys my life because if you invest that money again in cryptocurrencies and then you put yourself again in the risk. So it's better to spend your money instead of invest again. 

A trader cannot stop investing money, surely we will spend and enjoy but the real pleasure is in continuing to trade, and we need to work on that in order to continue making money.

I will buy another coin which have a lower value andcan give a profit in some days. Then when the price will be high i will again sell it. Then but btc at low price. Like this. I want to increase my portfolio to 1 btc. So i have to do a lot of work. No vacation no rest. 

It's possible for economic use that I use.

But if you have already started with a big capital, you can spend your profit whenever you want because that doesn't hinder your progress.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I will save my money and wait for an opportunity to sell again and have earnings and profits again. I hope tbat I can encounter a high price so that I will save as much as I wanted. I need to get better at trading so that I can earn more money.