What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ?

Many of us investors now are accumulating and waiting for the next bull market to most likely sell our holdings in order to get a strong performance and increase our Wealth. Managing our money is also important , because after we suddenly see our holdings have increase we tend to start spending our money on luxury  life, vacations , sports car , luxury home and ecc... My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 12
  • +2 9
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

For your question the answer after the profits I make in coins then I will wait and then that coin will go down and then I will buy it and then after I will wait till it will go up and with this type you can get regular profit 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I will say i will increase my portfolio. I will buy another coin which have a lower value and can give a profit in some days. Then when the price will be high i will again sell it. Then but btc at low price. Like this. I want to increase my portfolio to 1 btc. So i have to do a lot of work. No vacation no rest. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1

I will take the profit, then separate from the initial capital. well, the initial capital was put back into investment and so it walk continuos.

• +1 1

I have amount of coins holding and i am expecting good profit in next bull run I will re invest 50 present when again right time will come with rest of 50 present i will cash out and buy my new car

• +1 1
  • +4 1

If my orders work once on the Yobit exchange, then I will make an 80% investment further in bitcoin. The remaining 20% arrived, I will spend on what I want to afford to buy. It was very cool if my orders worked once, then I will become rich. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

After I sell my holding coins, I will pick up small coins again, which may increase further prices in the future, and pick and hold some coins again.

2 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Many of us investors now are accumulating and waiting for the next bull market to most likely sell our holdings in order to get a strong performance and increase our Wealth. Managing our money is also important , because after we suddenly see our holdings have increase we tend to start spending our money on luxury  life, vacations , sports car , luxury home and ecc... My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

If i got a high profit in next rally than i will try to spread part of it to poor peoples and some on my family and also invest again when it will dumps again.

4 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

I will make 50% profit reinvestment and use other half for many other things like  my own website if digital marketing,my new car,Open account in foreign country and go for 5 days holiday on miami beach.

• +3 1

I will hold it or buy other coin to increase my business trade, because some time we get some opportunity of coins with best price, or maybe the Bitcoin price down lower than the last price.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well, it will not be good to spend the money you get and don't save a little, for me it is important to keep my money in cycle, I always keep my capital which will be my investment in things I do and the profit from that capital will be the money I will spend to but first I need than what I want well maybe if there's a spare money. In short, it's important no to waste all your money in one go.

• +1 2

Definitely hold it again and wait for another bullrun and do the same thing again. And when the time comes that I have a bigger profit, I'll probably put it into business.

Edited by Kuroashii

When i sell my coins in the bull run rally. then i take some patient that when the prices goes down. And when the prices goes down then i again buy the coins. And wait for the good time to sell again. This is my strategy.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Well, I will buy some things that are helps me in terms in my schooling, I've been here just to get or sustain my daily expenses and also my daily allowances, thanks for this forum by helping me in terms of money and I hope that it will be popular to many people to help them in terms of money too.

18 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Since I'm trying to increase my investment to earn more, whenever any bull run happens I just convert my profit to fiat and use it to buy bitcoin again when the next bear run starts. This is an important cycle that needs to be repeated for those who have low investments. You may be tempted to buy luxury items with your profit but if you keep spending what you earn, it will take a long time before you can collect enough capital to be able to do swing or day trading. This is a matter of self-control. The more you suppress your excitement in the initial steps of entering crypto trading, the more reward you will receive after that. But if you have already started with a big capital, you can spend your profit whenever you want because that doesn't hinder your progress.

• +2 1

If I get a very large profit from Bullrush, I will invest the stake in more savings in the future. So only a little that I use for important purposes. It's possible for economic use that I use.

19 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Actually i have not wished to come bitcoin rally early because i did not have earned much to cash out. so most of us i think will think that they have to collect more and more till the next rally.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The profit from what I sell partly makes me money and partly I trade the crypto currency whose price is low and I will sell if the price goes up to get a profit so that it increases capital in my trading.

On 12/28/2019 at 3:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I understand that you are being honest and I can't say that I don't have plans if a bull market starts and we have extreme profits. Still I'd be humble as I don't enjoy showing-off. If I reach my targets I will try to visit the caribbean and enjoy life at some sunny beach for a long time. Hopefully they will be accepting crypto.

I will still not sell much but I will hold all crypto assets beyond those vacations. So it will only be a small amount probably as I believe there will be profits for decades through crypto.

On 12/28/2019 at 6:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Just waiting and watching the situation. I wish that before bull run came i have make my portfolio to a reasonable amount that i can get benefit from that bull run. 

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I will wait for the answer after I receive the currency for your question and then the currency will go down and then I will buy it and then wait till it goes further up and with this type you can get regular profit.

• +2 1

Depend on how much profit i make, if i make 1000% profit from crypto i want to buy some apartament and rent it for passive income

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I sell all my assets and then i wait for the exact time to buy again the crypto currency coins.

And i am waiting for the bull run in which we get the profits and after gaining the profit we wait for the time to buy again the coins