What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ?

If I gain enough profit from my next sell I will buy more coin for next really and will wait for more profit.

• +1 1

Well after earning huge profits people should  invest few money from the profits into btc market so that you can earn more or should spent few money for poor people to buy foods, clothes and other necessary thing which they need most rather than spending money on luxury items 

• +2 1

I will convert to fiat some of my profit and then I will still invest some so I can still have money and I will be ready in the future. We should always save some because we will still live tomorrow, we should always think about our future even we have a lot of money.

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, suzuya said:

I will convert to fiat some of my profit and then I will still invest some so I can still have money and I will be ready in the future. We should always save some because we will still live tomorrow, we should always think about our future even we have a lot of money.

trust me as someone who witnessed a few bull runs its not ideal to keep your money invested in crypto and rather you should take your money and leave the market for a couple months till its done dumping

If I would earn a lot of profit in the next rally, I think I would exchange most of my earnings in fiat money and build business in real life but, I would still invest here in crypto world from my remaining balance so I could still have the chance to grow my money.

• +1 1

On 28.12.2019 at 21:37, Maxtron73 said:

Many of us investors now are accumulating and waiting for the next bull market to most likely sell our holdings in order to get a strong performance and increase our Wealth. Managing our money is also important , because after we suddenly see our holdings have increase we tend to start spending our money on luxury  life, vacations , sports car , luxury home and ecc... My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

I plan to earn profits reinvesting is a reasonable strategy for me, only Bitcoin is only hard core, I’ve been doing this for 3 years and I don’t think about changing the strategy.

The bullish period has already come. But I will not sell my cryptocurrencies. I really believe that the price of bitcoin will rise to $ 1,000,000. Only long-term investments will bring big profits.

of course what I do is buy when the price hits the bottom again, because that's where we as traders get profit, don't let you regret not buying it again

On 12/28/2019 at 9:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Many of us investors now are accumulating and waiting for the next bull market to most likely sell our holdings in order to get a strong performance and increase our Wealth. Managing our money is also important , because after we suddenly see our holdings have increase we tend to start spending our money on luxury  life, vacations , sports car , luxury home and ecc... My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

in the last bull run i manage to build my own home and buy a nice car and some savings for the future. But i never left crypto even i earned so much in the last bull run event, Still here collecting all the dust because i know one day these small amounts will be worth something.

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, tosea said:

I will maintain it or buy other coin to extend my exchange trade, considering that a few time we get a few possibility of coins with first-rate cost, or perhaps the Bitcoin cost down lower than the very last cost.

This is very risky, I better sell and get profits and move to another coin again. That is what I often do. I took advantage of the first coin and moved to the second coin.

that will be a big gain and which will also motivate me to have more and gain more so I will buy some coins which are a little better in price and quality in the market. Not just any other coins but coins with value. 

I want advise to sell all the profit you have made because I have been a victim of that in my past which almost made me restart so I want advise anybody to make the same mistake I did.

I simply learned from the previous lesson, I will try to withdraw part of my profits in order to spend it in the real world, and also I will spend another part in another field of profit and the rest I will trade in crypto.

After getting my profit I will store then for buying a new mobile for my mum because she raised me with so much love that I couldn't even pay her back that much and no matter how much better it's Never Gonna end 😊😊

6 hours ago, Shipon Khan said:

Your idea is really great.

Good thing you young lady

I will do the same. Invest in crypto and earn money. 

First, I am a man, not a woman, and secondly, thank you for your passing, I hope you learn something from my experience and develop it in your daily trading because it will help you without a doubt.

32 minutes ago, prorpe said:

Definitely hold it once more and hold up for another bullrun and do the same thing once more. And when the time comes that I have a greater benefit, I'll likely put it into commerce.

Yes, I also have the same thinking, making money from crypto, because that is not a difficult thing, and your evidence is very fast in the urine market and extracting money and investing it in the ground.

on the cryptoworld there are alwаys a lot of oppоrtunities because you can ever find coins gоing up and going down. With my prоfits I will invest one more time . 

i use my profit i made in trading again,waiting to drop each price and buy back, i dont spend my profits i gain as i have goals in collecting more bitcoin coz i believe that soon it will go higher.

In my thoughts i see its when you trade for a profit to make some improvements in your real life, because trading is not guaranteed to get profit all the time! There is a loss too! So, its better to take half of your profit and make things good in your life the you will trade with your capital and the remaining profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

to me I am going to sell when the price is high ! and I will add my profit to my capital to increase my profits from trading ! I think this is the best way to make huge profits in a short time 

On 12/28/2019 at 6:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Once i have recieved my profit i would use certain amount on myself save some of it and reinvest the rest. If you are trading then you have to keep rolling your money.

Welcome with me

People are different types of spending method, there are those who spend profits only for purposes that have value and necessity in daily life
Another type of person spends his money for luxury
Better type, investing profits in maximizing profits