What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ?

Of course, this is what I think about reinvesting my profits, I have more experiences and maybe my profits will be more, it is not time to pay the profits yet for me

BTC at that time but at a lower price. Like this. I want my case to be celebrated at 1 BTC consequently I include acting in the destination of work. There is no vacation. I will increase my portfolio almostI will accept a coin that is a subordinate expense and the bottle will announce a profit within a few days

For your quiz the resolve after the profits I make up in coins next I will kill time and next that coin will attempt down and so therefore I will bad deal it and at that time after I will linger till it will stab up and with this typography you tin urge repeated profit 

• +1 1

Well, I earn little, but my thought is to buy cheap and sell expensive, wait for it to come down and then when I give it the final lunge, I would not spend what I would earn in luxuries because I am not one of those, I just think I would travel a little to distract the mind .

I will invest every part of the returns that I canister comprehend for my rate as level we got our profit subdue it is healthier if we constantly having an takings hence in the upcoming we don't psyche somewhere solve we dig up approximately change to set up for business.

After you sell with good profits, you will find another thing to work on and profit again. Like a currency that can rise and reap profits again, this is the important thing that you always want more.

I will wait for a retracement, for me to buy and hold hoping for another rally. But holding a coin is disappointing when the coin is dumping seriously.

11 hours ago, Tuzammel Hossain said:

The Yobit exchange, then I will make an 80% investment further in bitcoin. The remaining 20% arrived, I will spend on what I want to afford to buy. It was very cool if my orders worked once, then I will become rich.some time we get some opportunity of coins with best price, or maybe the Bitcoin price down lower than the last price.

Where did you make your 80% investment in, was it investbox, an altcoin or another bounty on yobit?

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

As what i did always when i get profits,i reinvest it to make it grow more everyday,i am not a fan of material things to buy,and i still prefer cash when buying something.

it depends to me but maybe if i earn a little profit i guess i will reinvest it again so that i can earn more money until that I'm rich in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/28/2019 at 8:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

I prefer to buy back at the lower price to growth my coin. I split the portion of my investment and my spending, this is necessary. If you spend all the coin, it's really not worth, it's better to manage the portion of your investment.

Edited by avatarkiyoshi

On 12/28/2019 at 6:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Many of us investors now are accumulating and waiting for the next bull market to most likely sell our holdings in order to get a strong performance and increase our Wealth. Managing our money is also important , because after we suddenly see our holdings have increase we tend to start spending our money on luxury  life, vacations , sports car , luxury home and ecc... My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

I have planned to get out my investments and with the profits i will play more and try hard to get further rewards by investing back when again prices decrease.

I don't know about buy sell crypto becouse i am new here. But crypto is very profitable platform for investor. Many investor invest there mony here for crypto.  

On 12/28/2019 at 7:00 PM, Satya31 said:

I will say i will increase my portfolio. I will buy another coin which have a lower value and can give a profit in some days. Then when the price will be high i will again sell it. Then but btc at low price. Like this. I want to increase my portfolio to 1 btc. So i have to do a lot of work. No vacation no rest. 

this what i am also thinking as there are fluctuations in rates of various cryptocurrencies so am trying to do the same i will also make a portfolio buying at lowest price then wait and then sell

I assume the best manner to do it's miles to sell only two-thirds of the rally. The rest will continue to save or exchange with low-cost cryptocurrencies to hodl.

I will cashout like 75 % of the profit into the cash, and allocate 25 % of them into my investment in order to increase the capital. Get in to short term trading you must be wise and not be greedy, even though that profit we earn is just a little but with the consistency we can earn a lot.

In December btc was only 7200$ but strong bullish trends comes and btc unstoppable goes to 10345$ and now some down to 9700$.hopefully I came more low for chance to buy altcoins. 

If it happens it's gonna be really great for me. Cause with those earned profits I'll be able to invest more and earn more profits. In the next rally. 

When I made profits from coins, I always decided to buy the currency again with that profit piece and maybe hold it again with hoping to make a profit, but one more thing is that the prices of the coins are much lower than they can be expected because the low value coins may be good for you at one time in order to make some income

in 2020 bitcoin bull runs started bro and so many investors grab their profits in their bags, so we don't need  to wait for other bitcoin bull run, but we need to hold our bitcoins because halving in soon so I think then bitcoin prices increase high, so now don't sell your coins.

After selling my profit i want to again profit that's why i will spend 30 % for my daily necessary and 70 % again use for profit when price goes down i will buy some coin.     

2 hours ago, silvergain said:

When I made profits from coins, I always decided to buy the currency again with that profit piece and maybe hold it again with hoping to make a profit, but one more thing is that the prices of the coins are much lower than they can be expected because the low value coins may be good for you at one time in order to make some income

If your initial investment is big enough to help you earn decent profit all the time, then you don't need to add your profit to your investment. You can create a separate wallet just to withdraw your profits and collect them for your future expenses. However, if your capital is still small and you need to increase it, you should not spend your profits and use them as extra investment for your next trades. Always use your profits the best way you can.

On 12/28/2019 at 7:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Many of us investors now are accumulating and waiting for the next bull market to most likely sell our holdings in order to get a strong performance and increase our Wealth. Managing our money is also important , because after we suddenly see our holdings have increase we tend to start spending our money on luxury  life, vacations , sports car , luxury home and ecc... My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

I always want to increase my portfolio .But profit is main fact here .So I invest 70% again and keep 30% as liquid profit. And I thik something like this is mandatory to make profit and stay risk free.