Who leaves some coins on binance ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who leaves some coins on binance ?

I do not store coins on exchanges at all, I only store the coins that I trade at the moment on the Binance exchange, and I withdraw the rest of the coins to my wallets.

I left tron and stellar on binance that I staked with them,not lending because that require kyc, obviously the bitcoins and the bulk of my altcoins are safe on my personal wallet ...

I am using platforms for trading and not for storing my currencies so I only keep the amount I trade on binance platform

Life is great and enjoy it

Well, it is better to place cryptocurrencies in a decentralized portfolio, but we should have some balance in the trading platforms for trading.

On 12/25/2019 at 1:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am sure most of you that are investing for long term have saved your bitcoin and crypto on hardware wallet like ledger nano, but do you also leave some on the best and most secure exchange like binance? If you should get hacked , you will get your coins back from binance because you are insured. Anyways i would never leave coins on a very small exchange where it is not insured, so in case of hack they don't give you anything back 

Binance also is advising to do not keep your cryptocurrencies to an exchange if you do not trade, so that if you keep your coins to binance as a wallet, you'll get them in the debt to pay you if the exchange has got hacked.

Those coins i used for trading are all in binance, it is not safe to store it on an exchange that's why all my profits,are transferred already on my hardware wallet to keep it more secure.anyways,binance is good platform and to be protected somehow,use 2fa and kyc verification there if you want to be more secured.

1 hour ago, BulatkinAl said:

I think that one should have some little coins in binance or your trading platform so that you can make quick transactions when necessary. You might not know when you might need it.

I don't even leave my coins on binance, I save my coins in my personal wallets,when I am ready to make used of it, I then transfer it to the platform and trade

On 4/19/2020 at 5:01 AM, Jabed00089 said:

Crypto is a very good platform. I do not know exactly how many coins the binary has left. I am new to cryptos.  Thank you

Binance is a good platform I don't think there is any one complaining of losing his money from binance so it is a trusted platform

I never knew that Binance has such interesting features, like am supprised that you said if you should get hacked you will get your coin back from binance because there are insured, like this is a great feature.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I keep some amount of cryptocurrency on an exchange only if I am actively trading there or making other operations, otherwise it is better to not keep your crypto there.

Until this time I am not working in the field of investment and I have never worked inside binance platform I always work inside yobit and use it for trading and for many other things

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not holding any coin. I trading of my coins. We can double our profit from trading and holding as well. So i will suggest trade your coins instead of holding. 

Yes, I do that, but most of the currencies are located in different places and I rely on bad accounts for fear that I will be hacked and save everything I do in one of the notebooks in order to plan what I do and what I will need from a distance, and this is necessary for precaution

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think traders use the Beans Exchange for trading but the coins used for long-term investments are not safe from any exchange because sometimes the exchange is hacked by hackers and our funds are being run by us.  

If we use reliable exchange sites for long-term investments, we are less likely to be hacked. It is possible to get more return on long term investment while investing. This reduces risk. I like to hold and Binance is a good site to hold. binance leaves a lot of money but is completely safe when exchanging.

I prefer to keep my cryptocurrency in a decentralized wallet because it is safe and impenetrable, so I prefer using Atomic wallet

I think your money in Binance is very safe , and don’t have to worry about them , but i think a hardware wallet or a another wallet like blockchain is more safe than Binance, this what i think so , because this wallet is really safe .

It is better not to leave any money on the platform because it may be penetrated and we may lose our money and it is better to keep those currencies in our own portfolios and to protect them in a good way because this is the best way and platforms are not a place to save digital currencies

personally I never believe on any exchange because of trust issue as a result I always saved my coin in hardware wallet or sometime in matamask , I know that binance is safest place to store coin without too much risk .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Finance is a very good exchange, and I trust it completely! I am sure that this exchange has great prospects, it has an active online, contests, support, and most importantly - protection! And this is incredibly pleasing. I love this exchange very much, and I hope for the best

• +1 1

It's not likely to happen but if it's the right exchange, they could retrieve your balance in case of a stolen exchange account. However, if the attacker withdraws your coins then it's probably lost forever for you. It's still not recommended to leave any coins for a long time on an exchange.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Well iam not use binance exchange so I don't no this exchange gives insurance of our coins and return back when the exchange hack, its really great news but I don't suggests to store our all coins in one exchange, because now so many exchange sell our data to third parties so I recommend store in good wallets.

• -1 1

Truly with Binance we can spare coins and whenever lost we will get protection. Where the misfortune is supplanted again by them.

On 12/25/2019 at 6:19 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I am sure most of you that are investing for long term have saved your bitcoin and crypto on hardware wallet like ledger nano, but do you also leave some on the best and most secure exchange like binance? If you should get hacked , you will get your coins back from binance because you are insured. Anyways i would never leave coins on a very small exchange where it is not insured, so in case of hack they don't give you anything back 

Binance is really good when it comes to security and they really give some back payment when there's some hacking that happened in your account. 

I'm using binance for a long time and I never change it because I can trust it when it comes to security. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I have only some small amounts on exchanges for staking or investbox.The majority is stored on Hardware wallets.

• -1 1