What will happen to us by 2020 if bitcoin raises prices - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Valente Ibrahimo

What will happen to us by 2020 if bitcoin raises prices

On 4/14/2020 at 5:03 PM, Kakabba said:

It would be a good idea to increase the price of bitcoins, so that users can trade and sell currencies that were purchased at a low value the moment the price went down in the past.

If you want to trade you can trade with those less than five rises, if you want bigger percentages, you must hold patiently not trade.

Perhaps that will happen, anything is possible with the price of bitcoin, as we used to move its price in thousands of dollars up or down in just days.

19 hours ago, Blessing36 said:

If bitcoin raises prices then it'll be good for investors though and they'll make good profits but for people who still want to invest it'll be difficult for them because to buy a single unit of bitcoin will be too expensive and transfer fees will really increase

Bitcoin price for me this year, will not go as high as $9000 for me, it will hardly recovers just like other coins in the market, but we can see that it will not get crash or gone its been years but bitcoin is still going up no matter what happen.

I don't see a situation where bitcoin will lose my attention to it because even if the price is going to be much higher than now it will still be in huge demand.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:28 PM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

After all, what will happen to us is that we lose our bitcoin with the scames.
Will we have the ability to buy?
Or are we just with Altcoin?
I want your opinion on which strategy you will use.

If bitcoin continues to fluctuate in price, we will still be able to trade in bitcoin but with fewer profits if fluctuation may become less, but if the cryptocurrency is regulated in the future then you will lose this advantage which is trading.

With its high price, it will be difficult for us to get at least 1btc, as if you only want 0.001 it will cost you, maybe they will amend the procedures for the issue of payment and others. If you now have a little of it, this is better because you will get good profits, because there are no news of possibilities that can be flattered.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well, we have to get away from fraudulent or no-valued projects in order not to lose our bitcoins. The investment should be well thought out and not put our money at risk of being lost.

If you lose your bitcoin through a scam then i think that you would have to start to earn bitcoin again or you can perhaps start to reinvest. the choice will be up to you at the end of the day. But the best thing to do would be to just avoid the scams altogether. If you think about it, it is necessary to do a lot of research before you use any site and in this way you are able to determine if a site is a scam or not and therefore you can prevent such losses.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think that then we will need to buy altcoins that are currently cheap because it is not a fact that Litecoin will stay at a price of less than 100 dollars for another year.

I think that everyone who has invested at least some money in cryptocurrency will become a little richer as all coins will increase in price by at least 15-20%

On 12/24/2019 at 3:28 AM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

I think that we will experience good earnings in 2020 because if the prices will go up and rise I think that we will bemefit from it and it is better because people can now earn more with that and I hope that people will earn more in 2020.

If price of bitcoin raises Then people who has big number of bitcoin are going to be rich because selling bitcoin is profitable but another side the person who will buy bitcoin is going to be very upset because huge amount of money needs to buy small amount of bitcoin. 

6 hours ago, ComeBackIsrael said:

I think that everyone who has invested at least some money in cryptocurrency will become a little richer as all coins will increase in price by at least 15-20%

We are expecting more value of our assets, we are eager to earn from the bull run and this make it easier for us to benefit from it.

If the price of Bitcoin goes up, we will have a lot in 2020. I will be able to make a lot of profit and the future will be very bright. I will keep it for more investment in the future and spend it on my father's work from where I can get better profit. Do not put anything in the gambling business that is more harmful here.

I think that then people will finally understand that cryptocurrencies can not collapse because they are not affected by the main market of Fiat currencies and what is happening in the world and they will be more trusted. 

On 12/23/2019 at 10:28 PM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

I think that then the entire cryptocurrency market will begin to grow, even those coins that are weakly dependent on the price of bitcoin, and we will be able to buy bitcoin if the exchanges do not make a minimum purchase price, and then the adoption of virtual currencies in the world will be faster. 

If the value of bitcoin is at the low price you should buy if you have the capability to buy bitcoin. And after that wait until the price goes up that's the time when we can sell our bitcoins to high price. So if it happens in 2020 you should invest and buy bitcoin until the price is at the low price and wait till it pumps up.

To be Frank my dear friend I clearly didn't understand what you want to say. So its difficult to correctly answer you. But I will try to answer. Are you asking that  if we scammed what will happen to us. I don't need to tell that. The only thing we can do is regret.

Not all Bitcoin will be lost, my friend, even if large quantities are stolen. I think that it is a circle, and the stolen Bitcoin will return to the market and be exchanged by members again. I think it is a chain.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:59 AM, fuer44 said:

if prices go up, those who earn bitcoin will get profits and those who don't, will regret it. don't worry that this is just a ponzi scheme, because bitcoin has been fluctuating from the start and we should also know prices will go up and down like this.

That's right, lucky those who hold their bitcoins and waiting for the beautiful and good opportunity that will going to happen. 

If the prediction about the extremely pumps on bitcoin happen then those holder will earn lots of profit. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't think Bitcoin price will perform like what we think because last year Bitcoin price was touched around $15000 without any big news but in 2020 Bitcoin not hit more than $11000 even with Bitcoin halving.

If the price should pump up, it will definitely be a good thing most especially for those of us that has been holding for long now and hoping to profit from the price hike.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:28 AM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

Many things I know will happen if we lose Bitcoin now in 2020 and I think taht it will affect so many people because many people are still using cryptocurrency in order for them to have earnings and those who are still investing into something here in cryptocurrency 

On 5/26/2020 at 9:24 AM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I advise you not to think about the price of bitcoin, now collect and store bitcoin, and when you collect a large amount of bitcoin, the price will definitely go up. 

If noone sells then price will definitely go up. The time when all participants will collectively hodl and stop selling will appear and prices will go up eventually. Right now we are in a possible bear trap the way I see it. There are some sellers left which are mostly scammers as Plus Token that still hold a lot of crypto. Once these are out of the equation prices will begin rising again and hodl will be extremely profitable.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 1

On 12/28/2019 at 4:12 PM, YodaBTC said:

its one way or another, market adoption will drive the price to go up, or the market price will drive the bitcoin adoption even further. Both leads to greater market price in the future.

I agree with you, if market adopt the use of bitcoin it may increase the demand on it that's why the price of bitcoin goes up but what we experienced in first half of the quarter was the market dumped may be because of pandemic. But along the way we still experience that price goes up to $10000