What will happen to us by 2020 if bitcoin raises prices - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Valente Ibrahimo

What will happen to us by 2020 if bitcoin raises prices

Well, I don't understand what you mean by what will happen to us, but what will happen is that, if unfortunately you were scammed, then you should just forget about that account and try another one, because there is no way to retrieve it, so just start a fresh journey, never give up.

We will get the more advantages if the price of the Bitcoin is going high in the future and I want to tell you that the price of the Bitcoin is rise frequently and you should too hold the Bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell

• +3 1

If we are having a lot of the money in the btc then we will be having a great dinner at some amazing places or if we lose we will be doing some kind of the jobs.

I can not rally understand your question and I do not think that there is anything wrong with Bitcoin or that raising its price can make any problem, many people are investing in it and now with the stimulus checks that the United states has distributed I know that many people will try to make their lie saving in Bitcoin and it will be a great benefit for them if Bitcoin raised in price.

That is the grace of having a decentralized system, everyone can decide which strategy to follow and execute, some decide to buy when bitcoin enters a downtrend because they know that sooner or later they will win and others opt for altcoins to have "greater security" in investments.

The price of Bitcoin has risen dramatically, and your expectations have already occurred. There are people who have gained from this rise and those who have not yet bought and bought at this time are the ones who lost.

When currencies rise, I think that they will work more and more people who ask for currency to trade in it and make daily investment to increase profit and avoid losses, so the demand for it increases.

2020 had many mishaps in the increase of this asset, for this reason no one made many plans with bitcoin this year, but at the end of 2020 the growth occurred and really saw a lot of future for BTC, and now bitcoin has an uptrend every 2 weeks breaks its price mark and shoots higher.

I couldn't understand what you mean losing your BTC with scammers , if you don't share your wallet private keys with anyone or don't get trapped with offers that are too good to be true then you will be safe and won't lose your money , and if that what you did then it's great for you because there was a huge pump in last months of 2020 and we all saw our balance increase a lot in our wallets because of it

I think we would not be able to buy the Bitcoin in next coming years if the price do not fall and keep on rising only the people who have great investments will be able to buy it

You should take advantage of some opportunities that do not return if you invest currencies from now, it is possible after several months to reap many profits, but you must know that no one knows when the value of Bitcoin will increase or decrease.

• +3 1

What will happen to us by 2020 if bitcoin raises prices? Will happens just one thing those who buy a lot of Bitcoin will convert to rich, this is what will be happens if Bitcoin price rise to higher price.

• +1 1

For those who invested when the currency had low prices it was phenomenal, they did a good deal as Bitcoin is growing and is taking over the commercial world more and more. You have to be very analytical and know where to invest because currencies are variable in this field of transactions.

In fact, Bitcoin is difficult to predict, most analysts expect a decrease or rise in its value and most of them fail, its value is large so it rises and falls by a large amount, always after halving Bitcoin falls and then returns to rise again, so those who hold bitcoin will gain a lot from the bitcoin price increase.

• +1 1

My dear friend, who invested the Bitcoin currency from 2019 to now in 2021, thus achieved great profits because the price of the Bitcoin currency rose twice as much as it was now, and its price exceeds 60 thousand US dollars and achieves the highest increase in encrypted currencies

Actually,If the price of bitcoin soars in 2020, it will be beneficial to those hodling their coins, will be a good time to sell.You don't know how rich you can become in the next few years from crypto.

• +1 1

You should stay away from SCAM projects, for me I invest in altcoin because it is difficult for me as a beginner to invest in bitcoin because its price has become very high.

• +3 1

There is no price increase without a decline, and there is no price decline without a rise, meaning that cryptocurrencies are variable currencies with the changes in the financial markets, and also the cryptocurrency is considered to be variable according to demand.
 So all you have to do now is monitor currency rates in order to know when you should buy and know at what time you have to sell in order to make more money.

• +4 1

That's not true. You decide what you are going to do with your bitcoin. You can just hold it in your wallet safely and don't invest in new projects so that there is no risk of losing all of your money.... 

• +3 1

When you loose your bitcoin to the scammers you need to exercise patient and try to start again from the root you will try to make sure you work hard in order to be able to gather another capital or income for yourself in order to be able to make trading and investment to earn profit 

My friend, I think that when the price of bitcoin rises, it will be a suitable opportunity to sell, as you will find many investors selling their currencies, and this will reduce the price again, so you can either buy alternative currencies and wait for their price to rise, or wait for the bitcoin price to decrease and buy from them.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency prices change at every moment and this is a risk if you are trading, many people who have stored bitcoin in the past earned a lot of profits as a result of the high price of bitcoin.

• +3 1

If this happens, you will not be able to invest with little money in general. You cannot predict negative news without positive ones, such as saying one currency will rise and another currency will decline, so that is more fair.

• +4 1

When Bitcoin is lost in scams, our loss will be great, so we need to start over and the great time to get back to where we were, and we need to have the determination to continue working and earning profits again.

• +1 1

I think it will be very beneficial for those who are having bitcoin because of its increasing value they will have chances to get profit more so i think its great opportunity for everyone to get profit in this way or we can save bitcoin to get more profit in upcoming days when its price will be high my Mate.