What will happen to us by 2020 if bitcoin raises prices - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Valente Ibrahimo

What will happen to us by 2020 if bitcoin raises prices

In my opinion 2020 is the year of bitcoin or others altcoin. Day by day bitcoin price is increase and this year bitcoin can cross all prediction of critic's.  If we lose all of aur bitcoin then at this moment wr can buy but if price will reach in 20000 dollar i can't buy enough.

In any case, I follow my strategy and buy a little bit for the most part of Ethereum and trade bitcoin. The year 2020 will be saturated in terms of price fluctuations.

It's simple those those who have hodled the bitcoin will be in profit and the one who haven't buyed will regret from it and this happens everytime.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:28 AM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

After all, what will happen to us is that we lose our bitcoin with the scames.
Will we have the ability to buy?
Or are we just with Altcoin?
I want your opinion on which strategy you will use.

Sometimes I definitely will sad. And one time I think leave crypocurrency and I never want to join here. Because holding Bitcoin is a hard work. Once you lost then your mind absolutely broke.

We can sell all bitcoin and switch it into currency, that's normal activity if bitcoin rise. Bitcoin might be replacement and we should have preparation about this. Don't be panic, frustration not helping and complaint make us confuse.

bitcoin has great potential to grow up in 2020.its current price is 8400$ and now it can goes to 11000$ in this month's because still very interested condition of the market. 

7 minutes ago, Fabrick said:

Actually whole market are depending in Bitcoin price this year we know that Bitcoin price will raise with bull run and we should hold our BTC and others Crypto. BTC will go for one million maybe

The whole market is depending of bitcoin price, that will set all new price to all other coins

That could become our golden moment to sell our crypto asset and leave, came back again after bitcoin halving event finish. I still believe 2020 is bad time for bitcoin and altcoin, new coins and regulation still become big enemy for crypto to survive. Collect many bitcoin and exchanges into currency fast, that's the point.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:28 PM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

After all, what will happen to us is that we lose our bitcoin with the scames.
Will we have the ability to buy?
Or are we just with Altcoin?
I want your opinion on which strategy you will use.

my strategy is to buy mostly bitcoin for the long term investment and, with the small part, invest in different altcoins to try to maximize the profit. i prefer the long timer term trade than day trading, it is easier and less stressful

It think if Bitcoin price increase more in 2020 then us will accept bitcoin in their country

I dont get the logic of your post. If we loose our coins to some scam, you loose it forever, there is no other way round. If however, the price increase and you still have your coins, then you can sell them and make a lot of money. The idea is to make like an amount that is enough for you to retire, for me I need around 50000$.

maybe what will happen if bitcoin rises in 2020 it seems that I will get rich quickly because I have 1 bitcoin asset in my wallet

I think 2020 is simply a golden age for Bitcoin or cryptocurrency because in this era, as much as the demand for Bitcoin may increase, it will record another time or another year that we could not because of our private hereWork should be put in place so that there is profit

It's hard to gain some currency at this moment so always do something to protect your account try to add some 2fa verification for additional security.if you don't have money and still want to earn you can try faucets and some paid to click sites it just reward small amount.but if you have lots of referral it will give you passive income.and one day you'll recover you'll loses with those sites

If you bought them before 2020 started, then you might have a great profits in this year if the price of bitcoin rises. Which is happening right now, because the price of bitcoin has break the resistance on 9500 just now. 

that was a great news if ever the price value of bitcoin will raise and other people will take that advantage to be more active posting here and creating more useful posts and more people getting interest about that coin and will raise more investments and will grow and grow in future..

On 12/24/2019 at 9:40 AM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

But the way many are speculating, it scares some who have lost their Bitcoin and makes them very worried.

Well, they are scared to lost their bitcoin because they don't know how to secure their bitcoin right. But if they secure and place it on trusted exchange and trading sites, they will not worry and they can also earn high profits from it. 

On 12/24/2019 at 9:02 AM, Ipal said:

My strategy in welcoming the rise of bitcoin, I will store my bitcoin on Ledger nano, to avoid fraud, currently holding bitcoin is very important because there are so many scams.

Your statement is very good and I like the way you save bitcoin.

Of course, in welcoming the rise of bitcoin we must multiply store bitcoin and avoid fraud because saving bitcoin is now very important, even holding bitcoin is more important.

We will face a huge loss, tho i have invested very little money kn Bitcoins still i loose the money and it can't recovered easily.

what im more concerned about is what if the bitcoin prices kept going up without any coisn starting to pump,,,this would totally kill many altcoins and drive them out of the market.

In 2020 , if bitcoin value rising we will be uplifting news for us . Since bitcoin is a venture site . We acquire from it . On the off chance that bitcoin cost increment we will win more cash than all other time . On the off chance that this is happens its bravo

i think in 2020 you will be the maker of your own destiny because we all know there is a bull run coming and also an altseason because they and if you sell now you will regret it later.

It will be a great moment for every crypto users who are dealing with bitcoin if there will be a rise in the price of bitcoin then all the investors and traders could earn great profit and according to me i think that bitcoin price will rise very soon in near future. 

Just now, sasni said:

Given that I have been highly trained in this field, I think it will be very profitable for investors and traders because they can easily offset losses and easily profit and make a significant amount of money. Take it

It would mean a boost for the cryptomarket as a whole and many people will be attracted to crypto as an alternative investment opportunity.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.