Now you can Send Bitcoin as easy as Sending an Email - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Now you can Send Bitcoin as easy as Sending an Email

Welcome with me
Coinbase has been providing this service for a while. It requires you to enter the email address associated with Coinbase wallet to send the amount without entering the wallet address as is common with other wallets.

Many websites support a way to simply send money from one account to the other if the users has an account in the website. Its like a off chain transaction, so just putting an email or username works.

Its really good news for coinbase users now transaction made through e-mails, it's help to avoid transaction fees because so many exchange chare heavy fees when we transfer any coin, but I have some droughts if any one hack our email, then what's happen we loss our coins because email hacking not big deal,let's see what's happen and how secure this transaction.

Having bro send  Bitcoin transactions, with the help of a personal Crypto wallet is very much easy, as most of the work is being done by the wallet,as having to legitimately broadcast the transaction on to a blockchain for full verified of this transactions

On 3/19/2020 at 5:12 AM, Avais.mf said:

That will be good if such an idea can be implement without any threat of hackers as there will many things new an easy a minimum chance of the transaction mistakes. 

Try to use and implement the idea is really a good idea to grab to help the community

Yes,we are in the modern era now,as technologies are being developed many things are also developing and makes life convenient. And one of this is the payment system where we can buy stuff,send and receive money  even at home with just the use of technologies.

On 12/22/2019 at 9:18 AM, sohaib said:

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong has been granted a U.S. patent for an invention that makes sending Bitcoin as easy as email, literally.

The patent, granted on Tuesday and filed in March 2015, details a system for users to make cryptocurrency payments with email addresses linked to corresponding wallet addresses. The sender makes a request to send cryptocurrency to an email address, and the system automatically transmits the agreed amount – so long as they have the required balance – from the sender’s wallet to the wallet corresponding to the receiver’s email address.

The system takes 48 hours for the transaction to clear, once the receiver has confirmed the payment. Cryptocurrencies not in use would be stored in a secure vault that can only be accessed by the email address linked to the corresponding wallet.

Please read complete article on their Official Blog:

Resource of this article is: https://cryptorandgroup.com/coinbase-ceo-allowed-a-patent-to-email-bitcoin/

Bitcoin sending is the most easy way to send money from one country to another and i hope that this time market is not in good condition but i hope that in future it will make again a great high in short time and it will recover its all loss.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What is this invention? I don’t think it will be good. It will make it more difficult, even though I have not read this news before, but the idea is bad and it will prolong the wait.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We all need these types of new things in crypto world. People's remains interested vin crypto technology by these new project. It's a very good news, it's makes Bitcoin transactions more easier.

What I understood from the new system is that, you don't need to send bitcoin with your own wallet. You just send a request (sending an Email) to a third party to send the amount for you. Correct me if I am wrong. If this system acts like this, the safety of transactions are under question because your transactions are done outside your wallet (and maybe outside blockchain). If it is something like Lightning Network, it is worth trying because of increased speed otherwise I prefer the old system.

Yeah this is a good way to send our all Bitcoins tо any member by an easy way.  I think in Future , Bitcoins are at very important place in the future. Everyone would use Bitcoins sо , Transfer of bitcoins is main in the futurе

Of they put a wrong words that could be really dangerous and also I didn't get the whole pnifits of that at all 48 hours ? 

Even after I read the article I find it hard to know about it , I am going to ask or see in YouTube if the way have a video to get it right thanks for the topic my friend.

On 12/22/2019 at 9:48 AM, sohaib said:

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong has been granted a U.S. patent for an invention that makes sending Bitcoin as easy as email, literally.

The patent, granted on Tuesday and filed in March 2015, details a system for users to make cryptocurrency payments with email addresses linked to corresponding wallet addresses. The sender makes a request to send cryptocurrency to an email address, and the system automatically transmits the agreed amount – so long as they have the required balance – from the sender’s wallet to the wallet corresponding to the receiver’s email address.

The system takes 48 hours for the transaction to clear, once the receiver has confirmed the payment. Cryptocurrencies not in use would be stored in a secure vault that can only be accessed by the email address linked to the corresponding wallet.

Resource of this article is: https://cryptorandgroup.com/coinbase-ceo-allowed-a-patent-to-email-bitcoin/

Thanks for this useful news. Now many people use this feature. This is the perfect update for every cryptic members. Now it takes short period to transaction.

I think there's nothing like watching a video. We can easily send a bitcoin-like email. This makes our transactions much easier. This facility is already operational. There is nothing wrong here as far as the limit we put it. This is a great opportunity for big business people.

On 12/22/2019 at 9:48 AM, sohaib said:

Honestly if this news is true then it will be very good. Thank you for sharing this precious piece of information with us. I'll check out the given source link for sure. 

Oh yeah this i would say, definitely is a real wellcomed development in the crypto currency acceptance and everyone would agree with that, the problem here is why dont we see a significant decreased amount of transaction fee. 

Coinbase is the really great online wallet. One of the top best platform according to the coin market cap. Now coinbase has introduced really a brand new concept to send cryptocurrency via email address which does not need the specific wallet address. 

• +1 1

Everyone who used CoyPeace previously knows this feature, the ability to send bitcoin using e-mail is a great feature, but I do not think it is complicated until it reaches a patent level, because the subject is being programmed and linking the mail address with the bitcoin wallet address.

Crypto currencies have peer to peer network which means that assets can be transferred between individuals that have a wallet to receive and send the currency. It doesnot require any third party interference, so you can funds as easy as you send a message. Any two person with wallet address can directly transfer crypto currencies among themselves.

468x60-3.png

Well, I have never really thought that bitcoin is too slow in transactions, of course it is much slower than emails but it doesn't really take you so long to get your bitcoin.

I think this is the system with which coinbase works, because the sender can send bitcoin to the recipient by e-mail only, I don't think this is a complicated process, just a link for the bitcoin address with the e-mail address.

This is an excellent service, I mean, this technology will save you some of the time you used to send in order to send value from bitcoin to one of the portfolios. But there is an important point in this case. If this method is still adopted now, you are vulnerable to penetration. Be sure because you depend on an email. I mean, you have become visible and it is easy for hackers to compromise your account.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Wow this is great, I never heard of such news , thanks for sharing this I think this will really help in terms of sending bitcoin and also there will no longer be transaction fees when sending.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is very important and will increase the uses of cryptocurrencies and when the techniques that benefit us in this field increase, the value of cryptocurrencies will increase.

I have been using the Coinbase wallet since a long time. And the feature of this wallet is amazing. And the authority is doing their best possibilities to improve the access and features. And it is a fact that now the transfer is easy with that. We can easily now transfer funds using the email address only. So i hope everyone is happy with the features.