Now you can Send Bitcoin as easy as Sending an Email - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Now you can Send Bitcoin as easy as Sending an Email

I believe that cryptocurrencies are developing day by day and many entities are adding additional features to them until they are ready to receive the throne of currencies from the old traditional currencies.

Transacting bitcoins or other crypto currencies via email at coinbase is awesome and reduces the risk of making mistakes like when you are sending vai a wallet address since the email can be easily memorized and hoping for this development to implement in many crypto companies and wallet providers out there apart from just coinbase. 

It is very good information, since many of us know how cryptocurrency sending occurs, but we do not know the history of how it was made or what society made sending so easy how to send an email.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:24 AM, Rezort said:

Well, I have never really thought that bitcoin is too slow in transactions, of course it is much slower than emails but it doesn't really take you so long to get your bitcoin.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that bitcoin have an average speed of transactions and I think tsht it is great because people are using cryptocurrencies and they want a transaction that is fast and secure so they should go with cryptocurrencies. 

I find it an excellent idea to make Bitcoin transactions via email by serious a transparent way to conduct a well-thought-out transaction 

I think bitcoin is easy to send it , is more easy than sand a email , this not now , but all the time from creating bitcoin , i think now the big problem of bitcoin bis the fee if transactions is very high , this is the only thing with i don’t like it in bitcoin , but the sending it is very easy and very good.

That is superb news and maybe it makes so easy BTC transaction through email. Maybe after this news BTC sending will be easier than in the past. More than that there will be fewer mistakes, l don't think it can be hard to send BTC with email. 

coinbase is one of the companies that makes more trading investments so it has several projects that are developing the use of the blockchain to offer more services to users because the crypto market is huge and you can make many more investments strategies.

On 5/20/2020 at 1:14 AM, deboprotap said:

I personally think sending bitcoin is more easier than sending emails.As some good user interface crypto exchanges,wallets giving us opportunity to make easy transactions.So I support your post.I think we all should try to use crypto to make transactions.

Yes I think tsht you are right and I think that it is now faster and easier to senc cryptocurrencies to your friends or family because I think that it will be more easier for them ro receive it and I think tsht it is great because they are gonna earn more. 

yeah, u also used this option while I makes withdraw from coinbase application , because withdraw through Gmail is really osm and easly we can send and receive money without any problems .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Nowadays sending bitcoin is as easy as sending mail from any cryptowallet. You can either generate a payment request or send them an unique bitcoin address and bitcoin cash address each time you want to receive funds.

Yes is a great way of sending bitcoin via email address and with this, there will be less transaction fee with the transfer and it will be faster than other transactions made by bitcoin. But there isn't a room for mistake with this transfer, you just have to becareful and cross check the address you're sending the coin too.

I think this will be very beautiful and comfortable, and the way to send currencies will become easier and less prone to errors while writing the address, but I see something negative in this way, which is that the transactions will take a long time to arrive when we send the money via e-mail.

This is a very good way to send bitcoin, as it can be quite tedious to type in an entire bitcoin wallet address. Furthermore, with the length and the complexity of a bitcoin wallet address you run a high risk of making mistake and as a result the funds will not reach its intended destination. On the other hand, i think  that emails can be quite easily hacked, as i have had my email hacked in the past and this leads to the question about the security of the system. Therefore it will be necessary to have extra security measures as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin has been easy to send before, even when using the bitcoin core wallet which was the first wallet, the transactions takes around 10 minutes to complete. So, since the creation of bitcoin, it is easy to make use of it for transactions. 

It is great news for cryptocurrency users, it is indeed an important invention that the cryptocurrency is sent to the email address associated with the wallet address and this will reduce fraud and penetration by fraudsters

The speed of the transaction in any currency, so the withdrawal of money must be the most beautiful digital transaction

Wow, that sounds really cool! But the question is, how reliable is this whole system? That is, whether you can count on the fact that you will not make a mistake, or not come across the same mailing address as your friend. This is very frightening!

We can make a transaction, and it will send to the network, and if we can use the right fee for the transaction, we will see the transaction will be completed for a short time, and you don't have to wait for a long time

I think the development of cryptocurrency or bitcoin is very good, because sending bitcoin can be as easy as sending an email, in my opinion it needs to be improved because bitcoin security is very important and transaction speed is also very important. This means that email security also needs to be improved so that email is not easily hacked.

Well, this is a great news by coinbase again, by sending a bitcoin via email, no one online wallet can do this feature so that this is a great move for coinbase, i assure that there's a lot of people can now used it.

• +1 1

On 12/22/2019 at 12:18 PM, sohaib said:

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong has been granted a U.S. patent for an invention that makes sending Bitcoin as easy as email, literally.

The patent, granted on Tuesday and filed in March 2015, details a system for users to make cryptocurrency payments with email addresses linked to corresponding wallet addresses. The sender makes a request to send cryptocurrency to an email address, and the system automatically transmits the agreed amount – so long as they have the required balance – from the sender’s wallet to the wallet corresponding to the receiver’s email address.

The system takes 48 hours for the transaction to clear, once the receiver has confirmed the payment. Cryptocurrencies not in use would be stored in a secure vault that can only be accessed by the email address linked to the corresponding wallet.

Please read complete article on their Official Blog:

Resource of this article is: https://cryptorandgroup.com/coinbase-ceo-allowed-a-patent-to-email-bitcoin/

If these kind of improvement continues to occur then the mass adaptation will surely occur in no time and almost all of us are hoping that it might occurs sooner than what we've expected.

On the off chance that that is the situation I imagine that is an ideal method to improve more the speed of exchange. In any case, my inquiry, is still more made sure about or the clients despite everything be unknown?

• +1 2

Every one know that if you dont have any btc address right now or you cant remember or collect your wallet btc address then you can use your wallet email address because       using email address is same as use btc address... But you can use this only in those wallet that need email address to registered but in trust wallet you cant do this becuase Trust wallet dont provide email.. Hope you understand            

• +1 1

This is true because i have tried it and yes it is very simple and secure. You just send your email of coinbase and you receive your coins (any coins not only btc) direct to your coinbase wallet.