Now you can Send Bitcoin as easy as Sending an Email - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Now you can Send Bitcoin as easy as Sending an Email

3 hours ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

Wow that's a good news to send bitcoin to others through via email address.This is very good opportunity for us.We don need any transaction fees for sending crypto in this method

Yes that is the best, and also without fees which is the best

Great a wonderful information its good to hear that now we can do easy transactions through bitcoin and is also less time consuming previously it was a time consuming process and there was also high charge for transaction.

Yes with the bitcoin sending money across the world is as simple sending a email, bitcoin is not complicated to due with, it was design to be simple to use and provide its users with the ability to transact easily and freely from anywhere in the world.

This is very good news for us. Now we can use bitcoin more easily. Coin base did a very good job. It is one of the best wallet to keep our coins.

Sending the bitcoin has been made as such easy as the sending of email from another phone because of the future advancement bitcoin can be sent. 

23 hours ago, Shuvo1 said:

That's fine, but we still haven't got Bitcoin legalized in the country, so it's still a little annoying

Well yes that's true but we can still use bitcoin or other cryptocurrency as long as they don't treat it as illegal, it's fine even they don't legal the use of it because we can still do the transaction with the use of bitcoin right? And that's important.

I personally don't like it. Why would I want to link my email to my wallet address? The whole point of bitcoin is to be decentralized so that you don't need a bank. Linking my email address in this fashion is like linking a social security number to a credit card.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Now a days maximum people would like to use coinbase wallet because If you want to   Store your crypto and send bitcoin coinbase email to another email without any fee  you can use coinbase. That's why in 2016 to still I am using coinbase wallet for safely transection. 

But coinbase allow buy sell with bank account and credit card only some countries.       

I have already seen this good news and this patent of the Coinbase platform that facilitates the ability to send bitcoin better and faster than the traditional way through e-mail

THINK POSITIVE

That is great looks like it worked like lighting network, but well great, my only worry is if  could be less privacy.

1 hour ago, zbhossain said:

Coinbase is really old wallet and there we can send bitcoin by email and without fees and too fast that 

You can use coinnomi wallet it is way better then coinbase.Their app is best and no errors in app form .Their is support in their wallet.

But it is sent by mail only through Coinbase accounts together and cannot be done with wallets or other platforms

Life is great and enjoy it

I think send bitcoin by sending email not good because many junk mails coming in gmail and hacking chance increasing send trough wallet also easy. 

Its a best way for making bitcoin transaction through email address of the wallet as there will be no mistake in email but many make mistakes while typing bitcoin address because it is very random.

Aren't we already having an easy time when sending bitcoin? Even though it takes time before it confirmed. Still, it's really easy. No idea how the sending through email works, but looking forward to it.

That is a very good piece of news. It makes it much more easier for people to send and receive bitcoin, if it can done through emails. i don't know how secure it would, but coming from coinbase, it has to have one of the best security.

On 21/12/2019 at 22:18, sohaib said:

Al CEO de Coinbase, Brian Armstrong, se le ha otorgado una patente estadounidense por una invención que hace que enviar Bitcoin sea tan fácil como el correo electrónico, literalmente.

La patente, otorgada el martes y presentada en marzo de 2015, detalla un sistema para que los usuarios realicen pagos de criptomonedas con direcciones de correo electrónico vinculadas a las direcciones de billetera correspondientes. El remitente solicita enviar criptomonedas a una dirección de correo electrónico, y el sistema transmite automáticamente la cantidad acordada, siempre que tengan el saldo requerido, desde la billetera del remitente a la billetera correspondiente a la dirección de correo electrónico del receptor.

El sistema tarda 48 horas en completarse la transacción, una vez que el receptor ha confirmado el pago. Las criptomonedas que no estén en uso se almacenarían en una bóveda segura a la que solo se puede acceder mediante la dirección de correo electrónico vinculada a la billetera correspondiente.

Lea el artículo completo en su blog oficial:

El recurso de este artículo es:  https://cryptorandgroup.com/coinbase-ceo-allowed-a-patent-to-email-bitcoin/

I didn't know who created this system but 4 or 5 months ago i was testing an app to earn satoshis and it only paid through Coinbase and to withdraw my satoshis they only asked me for my email i used to create my coinbase account and until i saw your post i realized this tech does not have any other wallet or exchange.

I think is not really secure and it can be easy to penetrate by hacker especially if your email is registered to many website or a phishing website so it is not really  secure.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

This is in fact a lovely advance for Bitcoin. Because KYC in the reservoir bureaucracy is exact problematical and with this we container be added precise about our e-mails, making inhabit further educative and productive and disciplined in maintaining their e-mails.

Yes I have a crypto email wallet view maybe they will be able to work with several platforms like Google. This is great, to help improve security in e-mail and may be able to track Crypto currency theft. Maybe this is a hope for Crypto to be able to work with the email platform.

here in my country Philippines we have local wallet we called coins.ph. we can send and received Bitcoins just email address no need to ask for bitcoin wallet only email. 

This is really good Idea ! especially if there would be no fees by sending btc in this way ! they really know what they are doing ! I think doing Bitcoin transfer via email is very good 

Literally these platforms has changed the way that we have to send or scan the long length wallet andress and makes very helpful as email is convinet to type and can be remember easily 

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/22/2019 at 11:18 AM, sohaib said:

Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong has been granted a U.S. patent for an invention that makes sending Bitcoin as easy as email, literally.

The patent, granted on Tuesday and filed in March 2015, details a system for users to make cryptocurrency payments with email addresses linked to corresponding wallet addresses. The sender makes a request to send cryptocurrency to an email address, and the system automatically transmits the agreed amount – so long as they have the required balance – from the sender’s wallet to the wallet corresponding to the receiver’s email address.

The system takes 48 hours for the transaction to clear, once the receiver has confirmed the payment. Cryptocurrencies not in use would be stored in a secure vault that can only be accessed by the email address linked to the corresponding wallet.

I think this is news for the future development and improvement of bitcoin. because with the faster delivery process and guarantee that no miscommunication will make bitcoin users more secure in their transactions.