Develop Cryptocurrency - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
davidkima

Develop Cryptocurrency

We made our own cryptic currency then we learn about computer coding, I think this computer coding behind c++ java script works, and so many things works to create crypto coins, and you have huge investment and good project to  create coins, because without this your coin not survived in crypto market.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:45 AM, Mehnil125 said:

If you want to develop the crypto currency then you have to many types of the work including coding and also website adjustment 

cryptocurrency first of all is you need to be organized in anything around the cryptocurrency, you need to examine increasingly more about cryptocurrency.

On 12/21/2019 at 8:53 PM, davidkima said:

If I wanted to develop a crypto what computer language should I learn

Well i think its really hard to create own crypto currency. Because you will have to learn a lot of programming different to create different codes. I don't know the steps to create. 

Perhaps most of the programming languages work in the field of Crypto, but C ++, Solidarity ++ and Python, these languages are considered one of the most used programming languages in the field of Crypto as I know

You will need to learn the majority of the programming languages because you will need them all in order to program a strong cryptocurrency and a team must work to help you

Life is great and enjoy it

There are actually a lot of different programming languages that can help you to create your own cryptocurrency, but it doesn't matter that much if you have a clear vision of your crypto.

I think Python and solidity ++ are the most widely used in cryptocurrencies, so I advise you to learn one of them if you want to enter the field of application programming that works on Blockchain.

I don't really know this topic really aroused my interest, as I hadn't thought of anything like this before in order to develop encryption because it needs to be a little brilliant. I will answer you according to my knowledge. I do not think it depends on the known technology in information software. I searched very little, but I did not find what is visible.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If you want to develop own cryptocurrency then you must gain knowledge and idea about cryptocurrency project and how it works and also you need to learning various programming language. 

There is many languages you can learn it and start developing cryptocurrency , but i know just one , is C++ ,  bitcoin was developing by this language , so is better to learn , good luck my friend.

There is many languages you can learn it and start developing cryptocurrency , but i know just one , is C++ ,  bitcoin was developing by this language , so is better to learn , good luck my friend.

There are several  languages available that can be used to program a website or web based project. I think Html and Css are the easiest of them all. Because the languages are easy to learn and through this skill you can develop a software and browser anytime. So that is quite legit and the programming language is quite easy to use. 

On 4/2/2020 at 8:19 PM, Babubu609 said:

cryptocurrency first of all is you need to be organized in anything around the cryptocurrency, you need to examine increasingly more about cryptocurrency.

Yes I think that it will be great if cryptocurrency will develop more which I think is a great thing to be done and I think that everyone in cryptocurrencies will benefit if the people in cryptocurrencies and the whole cryptocurrency will develop. 

8 minutes ago, Majeshi said:

I don't have any ideas with this but you can watch tutorials on youtube and i think there will be an easy way more than learn programming because the world has good technology. But you will need some amount of money and there is where many people fails.

Yes I am also have no idea what could happen if cryptocurrencies will develop more because I think that it is great right now and I wish for cryptocurrency to continue serving people what they deserved and help them. 

6 minutes ago, winterlemon said:

Yes, the most important when developing cryptocurrency is the computer languages because if you don't know how to use or understand it, you won't be able to launch cryptocurrency. I hope you a good luck.

Yes You are right because cryptocurrencies is running and getting programmed so I think that it is important to know and understand computer languages which definitely can help your learn more here in cryptocurrencies. 

I think developing or creating a cryptocurrence requires someone to have enough knowledge on how to go about it because it's not an easy thing and Google search can also help in terms of the language to use and other information on the whole process.

For me I think if you want to develop a cryptocurrency you must have much knowledge about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, and coding and you will need alot of funds to develop a cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Creating a cryptocurrency is not easy and requires a lot of money and investors. As for the language that you must learn, the most important languages are Java, Javascript, Python.

On 5/14/2020 at 1:26 AM, Zues said:

think that everyone in cryptocurrencies will benefit if the people in cryptocurrencies and the whole cryptocurrency will develop.

Yes but I don't think this development will reflect immediately this gonna take time for everyone to learn more to benefit from it so as to make it developed.

If you want to create a new currency, you must have sufficient experience in this field. Also, you must have good capital to promote this currency. You can use people who understand the programming language and other people who have created digital currencies and asked for help from them provided you trust them

You can search for the main programming languages used in developing cryptocurrencies online, but the problem is that if you want to develop cryptocurrencies then you need a lot of experience and promotion of your new currency and you will need a long time I find Java is somewhat good

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a lot of programming languages required in order to create a currency, the first of which is the front end languages such as javascript, html and css, as well as languages like the java for the back end.

For you to develop cryptocurrency you need to make a wide and good research on it first, be sure to have investors. Bringing your own cryptocurrency doesn't involve just computer language but also lots of money to bring about the project. 

I think some of the main coding language that you will need to learn is c++ as well as python, and i am sure java as well. There are many tutorials out there on how to create a crypto so i woudl suggest that you take your time and do a lot of research before you resort to making one, as it is necessary to make a good one right from the start. Other factors you need to consider is the investment you have to make into it which is generally quite large and the method you are planning to use to get the word out there and promote it. all the best. Hope it works out for you.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I read an article on the internet a few months ago that the blockchain technology relies mainly on the programming language C++ and there are also some programming languages such as HTML, Java and PHP

The source code of the blockchain of the selected currency, for example, Bitcoin, is required. All this can be downloaded for free by pre-registering on Github.com, or on an alternative site Sourceforge.net.Clarifying and correcting the code. First, we change the name of the future token to a unique and pre-prepared one. It should be bright and memorable. It is difficult to do this manually (you will have to replace 10,000+ names). to do this, you will need to use programs like Search and Replace. You should also rename the source file with the code.
Choose an abbreviation for the asset (2, 3 or 4 letters) and its logo.
Setting the maximum number of coins, their number for finding one block.
Adding the encryption algorithm, the most popular – SHA-256.
Setting up network ports for receiving / sending coins. It is better to ask for help from professionals, since ensuring the security of transactions is a critical element when creating a cryptocurrency. In General, here you need to define 4 free ports for p2p and RPC connections and register them everywhere in the code as 2 working and 2 test (testnet).
Setting up the generation process is a refinement of the number of coins for finding one block and the time to create 1 block. You should also set a limit on the maximum number of generating new blocks and coins per day, and set the progression of increasing the difficulty of finding each new block.
After completing all the settings, we set the first byte of the public key, consisting of a symbol and a value, for example, the symbol G value 85, which must be written into the code and remembered.
Compiling the GUI application for users and the console for the server and client completes the process.