What website don't need KYC for beginner? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John Harold Cruda

What website don't need KYC for beginner?

On 12/21/2019 at 7:58 PM, John Harold Cruda said:

Some of earner of BTC did not complete his/her registration because of KYC

Yes their is lots of sites which does not required kyc to resister your self their but i have seen many websites (exchanges) they required the kyc and lots of member leave the plate forum because of kyc.

13 minutes ago, Demek said:

Most of the airdrops and exchanges sites requires KYC especially if we talk for big ammounts. Byt there many others that not reguire a KYC verification, like YOBIT exchange.

that's right, if you have a Bitcoin number of 100 BTC and above then you have to then you have to verify KYC. if you don't have that much bitcoin, then specify a large exchange even if you don't need KYC.

Binance does not required KYC you can use them to trade and to stake your coins which is safe to use some website that offer there service without kyc is mostly use by many users who want to be unknown.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

3 hours ago, Demek said:

Most of the airdrops and exchanges sites requires KYC especially if we talk for big ammounts. Byt there many others that not reguire a KYC verification, like YOBIT exchange.

Decentralized no data will be requested , if the Exchange is centralized they surely ask for "Know You Client"

Decentralized: No KYC.

Centralized: Yes KYC

Some centralized companies like Yobit do not ask for KYC up to certain Bitcoin limits, when it exceeds the amounts, they ask for KYC.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/21/2019 at 11:02 PM, Amit01229 said:

maximum websites don't need any KYC but all reputed exchanges and strong project need KYC and some exchange we can withdraw have limit for daily withdraw.

Your information is very useful. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

• -3 1

18 hours ago, Sumaira aslam said:

Yes iam agreed but maximum websites don't need any KYC but all reputed exchanges and strong project need KYC and some exchange we can withdraw have limit for daily withdraw.

Those limits is exactly what satoshi nakamoto was against, that is lack of self financial control.

This is why I love yobit exchange so much. I have tried to register in some exchanges but could not because of the way they handle their KYC, and I don't like sharing all my information on the internet 

Many projects don't need kyc as they are not being regulated by anyone. So it is in t important to do kyc before earning.

• +4 1

kyc: It can be tiring and confusing, but it is always more secure so we see that major companies and platforms require it to ensure the safe passage of your financial transactions.

KYC sometimes is needed in the website for your own security of your account against fruad or scamers that may pretend to be you as they will be caught on this one.

On 12/21/2019 at 8:58 PM, John Harold Cruda said:

I think in this time kyc is necessary. Because here many hackers and scammers use crypto advantage of decentralized system. I think kyc system can reduce illegal activities of crypto.

• -2 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/21/2019 at 7:58 PM, John Harold Cruda said:

Don't worry many exchanges still gave us opportunity to do trade and withdraw activities without any kyc requirement so enjoyed it with care element of crypto market .

KYC is an obstacle for earners, but this is the right of companies to reduce the percentage of spam participants

• +1 1

On 12/21/2019 at 10:44 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Now a lot of airdrop and many exchanges cannot be earned without KYC verification and it is a lot of trouble for KYC verification so I would say if there is no KYC on such sites then many customers would have participated in all these sites.

Yeah mate i'm also participate many airdrop and bounty without do kyc verification.i think kyc verification is difficult to do some people.    

Now there are lots of airdrops and many exchanges without KYC verification and it is a lot of trouble for KYC verification, so I would say that if this site is not KYC, many customers could take part in all these sites.

I say get the tutorials on the KYC website.  You must use KYC.  And it's a lot better.  So I want to say that you can work on any web site without any kyc here.  Thank you so much for learning how to comment or share this topic with us.

If you are searching for a good cryptocurrency exchange which doesn't require KYC I recommend YOBIT exchange, and if you are looking for a good cryptocurrency forum which doesn't need KYC then I recommend Cryptotalk. 

On 3/26/2020 at 5:17 AM, apealing said:

i suppose every exchanges requesting kyc to withdraw your finances or alternate however some exchanges do not ask and that is yobit change and its would not want kyc, yobit change would not want to apply kyc, neither does airdrop, i don't suppose we want to give kyc to all and sundry. so always studies before making an investment in any initiatives or exchanges.

We need to study hard and I suggest binance web page and kucoin website, those website are top alternate in proper now and you could shop your bitcoin that web site.

in order for you to withdraw big amount in some exchange, you need to pass your KYC so that they will process your withdrawal, we need to obey the rules, because it is in the terms and agreement when we create the account on it,

Yes you are right, many users do not participate in some of the bounty campaigns and contests in some sites because of the KYC request and they do not want to share their information to protect their privacy.

Kyc is fine,it can protect your account from theft and hackers as they ensure safety of your assets. But many people doesn't want to do kyc and wants to be anonymous and one trading platform i know is binance,you can choose,either you want to do kyc or not you can still trade.

Binance and Yobit exchange does not need KYC for you for the first time. For the Binance users, you can enhance transactions limit by enabling the KYC but if you are small asset traders , there is no restrictions. On yobit exchange , you should not have to pass KYC at all. 

The KYC problem is that it deprives us of many platforms, sites and features. I have tried several times to document on one of the platforms as it did not accept my documents, so I became away from the sites that require documentation. Know your customer.

Some legit exchange and airdrops want to do kyc verification to earn in their platform's, and I prefer also to do kyc, because this platform wants to give real persons and a bots and not multiple accounts that's why they need to do kyc compalsary, but some websites gives earning without kyc, like faucet pay coinpot and crypto talk.

This is a forum and yobit platform that does not need kyc confirmation and can easily earn and collect bitcoin as well as make profits through trading

Life is great and enjoy it