What website don't need KYC for beginner? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John Harold Cruda

What website don't need KYC for beginner?

Now a lot of bounty companies and airdrops require the passage of cus. But too much. Everyone has the right to do his own thing. I for example do not scatter passing KYC.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Now a lot of airdrop and many exchanges cannot be earned without KYC verification and it is a lot of trouble for KYC verification so I would say if there is no KYC on such sites then many customers would have participated in all these sites.

• Useful or interesting 1

Have you ever thought that the Internet is an interesting and versatile world in which you can find information about your hobbies, prepare for lessons, chat with friends and relatives living in different parts of the world, watch movies and cartoons, play interesting games. But today's Internet is not at all what geniuses invented many decades ago. Today's internet has taken over corporations.
The Netbox browser developed by the Netbox Global company is an attempt to restore freedom, anonymity and Internet security to users! This is one of the most significant projects of the entire crypto industry. If someone wants to know more about the Netbox browser, I recommend visiting the official website of the project: netbox.global

28977143.jpg

2 hours ago, John Harold Cruda said:

Some of earner of BTC did not complete his/her registration because of KYC

Coinpot is a great website that provides us several faucets for crypto coins. Simply in this site you don't need kyc to withdraw. The minimum withdrawal is also very less and there is no fees for withdrawal.

Most of the airdrops requires KYC, but airdrops in yobi does not, the exchange itself does not, and there are many things you could do at yobit.

Sometimes I find kyc system good and some other time I can't sign up for site which requires kyc system,until now I have some accounts in my bitcoin life without any kyc and I like it so far 

Actually KYC is not a requirement for getting bitcoin but we need KYC to protect it all. so we can see if we want to be safe or not, if we want to be safe, we need KYC for that.

Putting some KYC to some websites is just to protect its projects, here in this forum, you can earned some bitcoin just by posting and you don't need some KYC, you can earned some 30000 satoshi a day which is good, start posting informations here to used by the new members.

12 hours ago, John Harold Cruda said:

Many websites require kyc now but there are alternatives too. Binance, coinbase wallet, yobit are really great platforms in crypto world and these do not require kyc from beginners.

Bengali?

View this Topic

21 hours ago, John Harold Cruda said:

There are a lot of sites that you don't need kyc to register in .. but i don't know which sites exactly you mean? Forums .Exchange platforms .. wallets .. ets? Explain  more what you want to guide you to the desired sites.

I think you already find it, One of them is cryptotalk when you can get bitcoin just discuss crypto things with other people and then withdraw it, After that try some faucet like freebitco.in and faucethub, It's didn't need any kyc and the last one search bounty on this forum or bitcointalk that didn't need to pass kyc, good luck dude.

there are many websites which not required kyc verification for earning or withdrawing crypto currencies. only some of websites have KYC implemented due to some security reasons.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/21/2019 at 7:58 PM, John Harold Cruda said:

yes most of earning websites dont need kyc and some of them have made kyc compulsory. Mostly peoples are afraid of doing kyc due to security risk of their data hack. 

Well, why not solve it if it is from the exchange and your trusted website has nothing to lose to complete your KYC because they facilitate your coverage in case of technical problems then you can verify it with your KYC.

There are some exchanges where you don't need to complete kyc. But kyc completed account is safer than not completed. If you don't like kyc then you can join on probit exchange, yobit exchange site.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:58 PM, John Harold Cruda said:

I don't understand what you mean by this sentence at all. From your title it seems you are asking for a website that does not need KYC?

What kind of website is that? If you want an exchange most ask for KYC, although Binance doesn't.

Care to give an example or rephrase perhaps?

Edited by BTC Future

It is a confirmation process for your account in order to raise the ceiling of your account. This is imposed in order to protect the sites for themselves from judicial accountability and protect from money laundering and terrorist financing.

THINK POSITIVE

many websites not required kyc you can sarch on Google or youtube kyc need for 

secure account and many airdrops not need kyc

in every exchanges and every sites we need to complete kyc.this is for the payment and genuinely purpose...Kyc should be mandatory to every exchanges and every sites

On 12/21/2019 at 10:58 PM, John Harold Cruda said:

Thats true one thing there too scary to get stoke youre data as well as youre personall information some also are failed to submit it becouse of so much requirements one is passport.

If you are the first to trade in small quantities ie 1 to 5 thousand dollars or 10 to 12 thousand dollars in Binan Sex Tin Set, then you do not have to do any kind of KYC or have no such problem, in this case if you have done your KYC That would be great for you as well if you are posting on the forum I am currently posting on the forum
General Chat Chat LoungYou will be able to post to KYC without earning it or earning it

11 hours ago, Sayeed Rahman said:

What do you mean about this kyc? What you want to know i do not understand... But if you use kyc verification then your account have been much secure.    

Know youre costumer are so scary to me also.why becouse i dont want to stole my data and my personal information.in yobit no need to do know youre costomer also in this forum thats this is best forum ever

On 12/30/2019 at 2:19 AM, Krysta said:

Binance doesn't need kyc unless you want to withdraw more tha n 2 btc daily. It also has the best cutomer service it responds really quickly because it has a live agent 

Yes thats also the main reason why they are in no.1 spot right now.most likely for them are the great volume and even they experience one time.of scammed they not affected of it becouse they have plenty of bitcoins.

On 12/22/2019 at 1:02 AM, Amit01229 said:

maximum websites don't need any KYC but all reputed exchanges and strong project need KYC and some exchange we can withdraw have limit for daily withdraw.

Yes thats true but me myself i always failed to pass a (KYC) KNOW YOURE COSTUMER PROCEDURE.thats why if any sites are requires a kyc i did not participate.when i just discovered this crypto talk and i saw i dont need to pass a kyc i grab it.

There are a lot of sites and they still have to search. I personally do this and collect almost every day. The main thing is not to make a mistake.

Anonymous / No KYC Bitcoin Exchanges & Trading Sites
PrimeXBT.com is a new trading platform which does not requre KYC and also advertises it as a feature. PrimeXBT allows trading in many popular crypto currencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple 

Bitmex.com doesnt require a verification and also has no withrawal or trading limits for unverified accounts. You can also use leverage / margin trading and you can choose from a big variety of possible trading opportunities if you know what you are doing.

Yobit.net/Yobit.io offers tons of altcoins to trade and does not require KYC for crypto currency trading.