What website don't need KYC for beginner? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John Harold Cruda

What website don't need KYC for beginner?

Some of this sites which ask and users font do the kyc stuff, as from an experience, it's more of not really having the necessary documents at that time to finish the registration, as some tines, airdrops ask of such

I do not think that you should necessarily verify your identity in some locations specialized in digital currencies. It is a procedure you take to confirm your identity and support assistance in case you forgot your account password.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

As long as you are a beginner, you do not need to work on Airdrop or any sites that require KYC. It is simple. You can trade on platforms by working on the forum. I know that KYC requires a lot of personal information, so it is a little complicated.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Binance and Yobit doesn't need KYC verification. KYC is not a compulsory thing to do, it just added more security but yes many users don't like it including me.

Now these days  there are alot  of website  wallets  and earnings  sources demand  Kyc to get some earnings. I am not  in the fever  of that. We should  not  provide  any personal information  about  us.

There are a lot of sites that ask kyc to be able to get some of their benefits and this is one of the reasons that prevents me from subscribing inside many sites and the reason is the fear of stealing personal information and doing using it with illegal things

I personally recommend you to use coinpot browser and in that browser you don't even need to give any KYC. Thw eithdrawal fees are not compulsory and minimum withdraw is quite low. And also you can checkout netbox global browser to see their work. Because that is the decentralised browser. So these can help you a lot. 

Doing a kyc is becoming compulsory in this days, there is possiblity that all nature of work in cryptocurrency will integrate verification process for their users

If you are willing to trade in Crypto currency the yobit and binance would be choice as they don't need kyc if you don't want to give. And you can work on Airdrop that don't needs kyc and campaign like Cryptotalk campaign.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It depends on what site about cryptocurrency you need, cryptotalk doesn't require you completing KYC and still paying users for writing the messages here.

Not all sites require KYC, you can avoid sites or airdrops that request KYC, I personally do not advise you to provide private information in Airdrop whose value is in the end several dollars.

I am against the use of kyc verification and so i completely understand the need for this topic and the need for people to find sites that do not require these things, especially if you are a beginner and just want to give crypto a try. I think that a good site that does not require kyc verification is this forum and it is good for earning. Other sites would be faucets such as coinpot and facuet pay which are also very good. The links in my signature also do not require kyc.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I thinks there are lots of sites which have made kyc compulsory without doing kyc you will not be able to withdraw your balances from an exchange or any airdrop supplies and i personally think that kyc is for the good work it will help to avoid any scams.

What is the site you want because there are many sites that do not require KYC and beginners can work with them and withdraw without asking for any personal information

Well, this forum is one of the earning site that is not required some KYC because you're freely to share your information here to be discussed, some of the sites are needed some KYC is the trading and exchanger site.

Now mostly bounties programs and airdrop demand for KYC verification. I don't know why they ask for kyc? Crypto exchanges can ask for kyc because we buy crypto currencies from exchange but why airdrop need kyc verification?  There are also methods for verification. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many websites you do not need KYC verification to make money I personally I can recommend LBRY is currently one of the best platforms to earn fast money you can look for more information send me a private message 

Kyc is always be important for users because we couldn't do a kyc every where otherwise it could hack our data and could be used in a wrong place so these would be the main cause

There are many platforms that Kyc does not ask you to, like the phemex platform. You can trade in it and withdraw funds without Kyc.

There are many sites that will pay you bitcoins without KYC, i suggest you use peer to peer trading site like paxful because it is very good, profitable, secure, and you will also use their site services without KYC.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On which exchange you have want to create account and you are unable to it due to kyc procedure. I usually used binance exchange which are top level exchange of this market and we have no need kyc for creating and making trading on binance exchange. You also can used it. 

On 5/29/2020 at 8:33 PM, ethan1751 said:

That is the real fact. Because not all websites need KYC. except for exchanges that are required, or there are programs that must do KYC. but most are not needed.

Some exchange sites like Yobit does not need KYC at all and there is no restrictions for deposit and withdrawal. Binance exchange also does not need KYC for small asset traders. There are so many online platforms which still does not need any sort of KYC verification. 

• +2 1

We must not provide the information that we have to any unreliable authority that you request, especially KYC procedures, because it is possible that the bodies that do this are unofficial entities and use this information later against me.

don't worry if you are not happy to give your documents to an unknown website there are many cryptocurrency airdrop Available which don't ask you give your personal documents to receive their token 

• +2 1