What do you prioritize in crypto world - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What do you prioritize in crypto world

At the moment I interest in increasing my own capital then I will invest it on trading I think it's more profitable than any thing else

I proritize crypto currency trading in the crypto world for earning because it is the easiest way to make money with cryptocurrency and the safest way too, if you are trading daily the chances of you losing your money reduces.

I would want to play it safe in the cryptocurrency world and I would just save up the bitcoin I am earning from this forum, although sometimes with optimism I would resort to gambling so that I can maximize my profits.

In the meantime, trading for the long term sees market conditions improving in recent days and earlier this year, and making a number of articles in the forum to gain opportunities for additional income. For the time being, this is what I did.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:53 AM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

My main priority in the crypto market is just to buy the coins and safe them because in short time crypto market will go to buy and the coins in the crypto market is start going to buy and on that time we make good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The main goal in crypto for me is to make a profit. Therefore, I use every opportunity to earn money. The best result is long-term investment.

It depends on the situation/status of crypto market.and at this situation i would like to go for mining as well as trading .there are many good projects about the mining who give us a good profit within short duration of time.

My main focus in the crypto world is cryptocurrency trading cause it gives me the most profit out of my investment, with crypto trading I can make money daily with cryptocurrency with very little risk.

13 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Trading is the top priority for me. There is daytrading and scalping that I focus on more than mid term and long term trading, and I try to choose coins that I trust if they have to hold.

i used to focus a lot on day trading the days before but now that im too busy at work i tend to just do swing trading when i have the time for it, thats the good thing about crypto is you never miss out on anything.

In the crypto currency site that is for earning money have many of the sites with in for earning money my favorite is the bitcoin because it's price is very good. 

On 12/21/2019 at 6:53 AM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

i trade coins to make some good earnings

trading is best profitable way because can bring you good profits in a short term, you can't compare anything with trading, faucets, gpt sites, airdrop, none of these can have earnings like trading.

but for trading you need to have knowledge about that

Quite simply getting the money and expanding my capital is the main reason why I am a trader, there are some technical side issues related to blockchain and bitcoin.

I prioritizing yo hold crypto currency most specially the bitcoin i see this as another alternative way of earning and i preferred holding bitcoins and also altcoin most specially the top4 altcoins now

On 12/21/2019 at 4:24 PM, amiraliko said:

For me, of course cryptocurrency is primarily earnings. also in the world of cryptocurrency everything is much easier. nobody is regulated from the outside. transactions cannot be traced.

Yes you are absolutely right cryptocurrency is my priority also as it gives me good earning without any fear of getting scammed.

Holding bitcoin for now is the best thing I'm doing, and collecting satoshis from the forum's campaign, and also investing in some coins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

when i join to this forum all i want is to earn extra money to survive to my daily expenses and needs then when im newbie here im learn a lot more in just reading the topics and comments and i realized that this crypto is not useful to earn money but even to help us improve our english writing and reading skills so for now i love to share my ideas here and my priority here is to learn and to earn..

On 12/21/2019 at 11:53 AM, hmind said:

in this season trader will make profit.

and crypto gives profit to their users so i think for now crypto is the best earnings source for us.

As Crypto currencies have various formats to earn money, mostly priority is given by trend. Like in these days alt season is going to be started or bitcoin prices are increasing so leverage trading or alt trading is best. When there needs Hodl then the priority will be holding a coin. And off xourse free earning for small users like us always the first priority.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:53 AM, hmind said:

my main priority to get profit in short trading for daily expenses of routine life and earning for long term investment I invested for long term. It means I used both short and long term trading. 

I prioritize bitcoin because large-scale offerings such as WeChat Pay in China have offered bitcoin integration for services on a single platform, and combined with payment systems

l like working and earning crypto and then using some of my earnings to trade and make profit. If there can be better avenues, then that will a nice step to the right direction. 

On 12/21/2019 at 7:53 AM, hmind said:

My priority is to look for coins that has great fundamentals and possible great future with them as well. I am not interested in second layer solution tokens, utility or security tokens.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1

I prefer to prioritize my cryptos by holding it since I think that will be my best asset when bullrun immerse.  I don't want to buy and buy more things with it for now.

On 12/21/2019 at 1:53 PM, hmind said:

My main priority in crypto is to be able to earn money. What I am doing is to invest some money in the specific coin and try to hold it until the day that the value of it will rise up. From that time, I will now going to sell it so that I will be able to gain income from it. Buy low and sell high principle.