What do you prioritize in crypto world - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What do you prioritize in crypto world

On 12/21/2019 at 1:53 PM, hmind said:

In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

I think you mean, what is our main sourcr of income for cryptocurrencies?

Personally, I do have my own extra, liquid funds to invest and I split them on stock market and cryptocurrencies (only the top ones).

10 hours ago, Syed Rehan Zakir said:

I first prioritize the trading then the other things. Your is the good method of earning money.

But using forums is also a good method of earning, and this cryptotalk also gives crypto for posting and it is also free of cost

Cryptotalk is what I'm protizing in right now, but on my time after my 30 post, I stay my tab open for any update and reply useful stuffs to other topics, during that time,  try trading.

I think there are many opportunity in cryptocurrency, so we can prioritize but at any time we can do other things without priority, so any things you do with cryptocurrency is the important is profitable

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

My major priority in crypto is investment in order to make more profit and the other things is that I want to gain more knowledge in the world of crypto so that I can be able to effectively impact my community in cryptocurrency matters. 

In the world of cryptocurrency, I prioritize trading, of every profit I will share for two, 1 to collect bitcoin and the other 1 will be used for daily living expenses.

My first priority in the crypto world is the progress of crypto and the future of crypto. for this reason I always introduce crypto to anyone so people know how it exists. yes, if the future of crypto is good, then fine are we who are in it.

32 minutes ago, Bashir said:

my primary precedence in crypto is investment which will make more income and the opposite matters is that i want to advantage extra information in the world of crypto in order that i can be capable of efficiently effect my community in cryptocurrency topics

This is good, information about crypto that can quickly make us profitable in everything. But we must broadcast the information, do not immediately get raw about the information we get.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:38 AM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

I give more priority to the bitcoins because there is good profit in this coin. When there will be bitcoins in my account simply i will start to trade because trading makes more profit.

10 hours ago, Delgboke said:

My major priority in crypto is investment in order to make more profit and the other things is that I want to gain more knowledge in the world of crypto so that I can be able to effectively impact my community in cryptocurrency matters. 

A good idea but requires caution. One of the main reasons for demand and the growing desire to invest in bitcoin is the limited amount of currency, which makes it a large store of value (only 21 million bitcoins) and its growing adoption around the world.

On 12/21/2019 at 1:53 PM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

My main priority in the crypto world is to earn a profit to it because I believe that having a stable job in the real world is the same as being a slave in the past so right now I'm trying my best to earn a good profit to it.

10 hours ago, tienda said:

I think there are many opportunity in cryptocurrency, so we can prioritize but at any time we can do other things without priority, so any things you do with cryptocurrency is the important is profitable

That is kinda impossible what you are saying, once can only prioritize in the things that bring more money or of more interest to them, so I do nit believe do do not have anything of more interest.

I prefer learning the pros and cons of the major cryptocurrencies, being adept with anything related to cryptocurrencies. ''Knowledge is power''. I agree with member user interface.

My priority in cryptocurrency world is to invest in bitcoin and hold it for the long term. I usually buy as much bitcoin as I can with my fiat currency and wait until a big bull run starts. But this is not my only priority. I try any way of earning bitcoin like posting in this forum or participating in any other profitable projects. I always analyze the current situation to decide the best possible method for earning. Sometimes when bitcoin price is not moving, you will have to trade with other coins to earn more. If I collect more money in the future, I am also thinking about short term and daily trading as my next priorities.

I prefer cryptocurrency as a whole, it bring out new concept of earning, before there is no masternode but now we have it and next another will come up

Well i am collecting crypto coin for now and if i have a good amount of crypto, well i am planning to start trading. But for now while I'm collecting also a knowledge about trading so i have a proper knowledge and prevent wrong actions so I won't lose my crypto.

the first is of course the crypto market which is always good. then the second priority is the bounty campaign. A bounty campaign will be important when there are many good and profitable projects because everyone can participate in it to work and get rewards too.

• +2 1

What do you prioritize in crypto world? Every day I m doing post here to get those 30000 satoshi and also doing trade on Yobit with others coins, I put an order then I let it to do his job😉

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

My own priority is to gajn profits and to earn from it.but i laways watch the bitcoins movement also.bitcoin is most profitable today becouse when it be bullish good incone will be come

On 12/21/2019 at 12:53 PM, hmind said:

My main priority is trading and maybe mining. I also want to make my coin someday. How about you? What is your goal?

• +2 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I don't get dependent to crypto and sometimes do passive income to keep my efforts on profitable ones such as trading on different platforms and holding my funds. 

As of now, I am prioritizing the need of studying and understanding things about cryptocurrencies. As it will help me for my future tasks, if I learned a lot, I know what I might encounter and how to deal with every each of it.

nMvFbuZ.png

48 minutes ago, wrayaner said:

Priority is given in the crypto world to trade, as currency trading is the basis for continued investment and the value of the cryptocurrency increases, as happens with bitcoin.

yea same thing here as i always prioritize my trading but its very hard to do because you will need to be attentive to the market and never lose  a chance to make profits.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:16 PM, thiscomm said:

I think everyone has the same goal in the crypto world. Try to look for profit and income even if it's a little. and my second goal is to learn about the crypto world to support the future economy.

This answer is really true. Everyone including me join crypto because of hopes in earning money and seeing crypto as our future.

Edited by Ms.o

My priority in crypto is trade. Now that's all that I really prioritize, because I mostly get income through trading. And there are still a number of other things that I do.