Blockchain Asset Registration Will Stop Crime - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

Blockchain Asset Registration Will Stop Crime

17 hours ago, prodyut roy said:

Yes ofcourse. But it will happen when adoption will be made at government level. Crypto still not have proper place in the heart of any government. So time will tell what will happen.My opinion is  We see the main subdivision being tangible versus intangible as shown in the figure, but registration of both types of asset is a compelling use case for blockchain.thanks

By i have a wrong feeling what you have just posted. So do  it amke me wrong.

On 12/18/2019 at 12:55 AM, lucky80 said:

An environment that implements asset registration on a blockchain will prevent crime from happening. Because all assets can be confirmed publicly through block explorer. 

To own assets, people must have tokens as certificates that have been registered legally. 

What do you think? Could such implementation prevent crime, and be applied in the future? 

Blockchain is now a decentralized system. That's why many illegal activities occure through it  I also think that Blockchain registration will reduce it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

as we all know thr crypto and bitcoin works and rjns on the blockchain technology so it requires a high security for a  smooth running of these things.and undoubtedly blockchain is providing that level of security to each and everyone.

I also agree that the above mentioned blockchain asset registry implementations can stop crime and fraud on blockchain transactions and hoping for this in the near future.

• +1 1

Never heard of this news, asset registration at the blockchain would be a great degree to lessen crime and cash laundering

Crypto is in its early phase and we will see lot of development in this field with in next some years that will help to stop crime and scams and one you suggested could be one of them actually this is really a good idea but difficult to implement

perhaps on the one hand illegal use and money laundering would be limited but the principles for which the cryptocurrencies were created, which are anonymity and privacy...

• +1 1

This won't stop any crime because bitcoin is untraceable and you should know that this isn't possible to trace them even do we have our data on blockchain

I think this is difficult to implement, because it will lead to monitoring the movement of all Crypto assets and this is almost impossible. Certainly many Crypto assets will remain unregulated and this may cause problems.

On 12/18/2019 at 12:25 AM, lucky80 said:

An environment that implements asset registration on a blockchain will prevent crime from happening. Because all assets can be confirmed publicly through block explorer. 

To own assets, people must have tokens as certificates that have been registered legally. 

What do you think? Could such implementation prevent crime, and be applied in the future? 

Well in my opinion there will be a lot more new things be happening in the future. Yes your idea can stop crime but it can't stop the hackers and scammers. People still lose their capital for nothing. 

I think that dealing in cryptocurrencies will reduce theft crimes because the order will be all electronically and there is no money to be stolen and all the information is in your head.

Life is great and enjoy it

Exactly these types of implementation definitely reduced the crime rate. It's a great initiative. All other platforms should take initiative like this to reduce crime. Also introduce punishment to hackers.

On 4/4/2020 at 1:26 PM, Preadator889 said:

This will prevent crime but we i think this will not good because many whales will not invest in bitcoin in those coins because they need privacy.  )

It will prevent crime and us true many whales will be panic to invest there money in Bitcoin to avoid loss

On 4/6/2020 at 7:14 PM, Nutu18 said:

I don't think so because scammer and hacker making good every day so it's very difficult to stop but this is good plan and crypto is anonymous so it's very difficult to stop.

Even in the real world, scammers are always doing their dirty Jobs and they were successfully, I don't really know how they will be able to make blockchain traceble to scammers

Asset registration will be a great demonstration of how secure the blockchain is, but it will become a lot more complicated, meaning that it will need a lot of proof like Paypal, and therefore many people in some countries will not be able to prove their assets, and therefore they will not use the blockchain, in my opinion, they can find a better way than this.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not an expert in the blockchain, or I am predicting the future in order to know whether this feature will contribute to stopping the crimes, but I hope that this will happen because it is in the benifite of society.

• +2 1

I don't think that this might actually stop crime because hackers and other bad people would always find new way to do their crimes and blockchain registration would just slower the work of the network.

I think that registering your assets and your crypto on the blockchain network will link your crypto assets to your name and is a good way to reduce crime and to track down those that do use crypto for crime, however the concern here is that this will negate the anonymity that the crypto world is able to offer, and in this case crypto is likely to lose a huge user base which will ultimately result in price reductions.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/18/2019 at 3:06 AM, lucky80 said:

Yes, that is on a global scale. However we can use it in a small environment also such car factory, People will not buy a car without its token. That will prevent car thieves from stealing and people who bought it will break the law.

Well, this will be happen when the government in that given country will accept cryptocurrency, we will wait for this time to used it freely in transactions and payments. Happy posting.

Perhaps it is possible that such measures restrict the users, so the percentage is less that they carry out a suspicious act. Anyone who goes after these things is a victim who is reprehensible with one of these laws. I agree with this, but there may be some changes that hackers will make

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The use of blockchain is kind of decentralized if am not wrong, the thing is we have our funds pre-registered in the block explored as especially those of bitcoin, Ethereum, as we can evidently see how much we have just by looking our address on the block explorers. 

• +1 1

Yeah,that's the effective way to stop crimes in crypto world. But the atmosphere should be also perfect to make it happen. A lot of country has banned crypto. And the others don't have that much priority for this. To make this initiative happen,the government help is necessary. Without them the task is impossible. But the idea  is quite good. 

• +1 1

Yes blockchain will stopped many crime in our life like Forgery, because no one can change something already in the blockchain , so this technology will solve many things we face it in this life . Also blockchain have a problem , but this technology is in development , so in future will be perfect.

Regulation of blockchain technology using companies are much needed because due to decentralized factors and no laws regarding this market increasing scam sites, project's and everywhere we find scammer in crypto market. Only few percent new ico or ieo stage tokens are real remaining all dead or scam projects.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, winterlemon said:

If this is legitimate, the mass adaptation will be easier to occur. The government will be happy that cryptocurrency exists if something like this is a real feature of crypto. I hope that government can easily accept the cryptocurrency.

Yes if it will be so transparent. At least we will be backed by the government so that we wouldn't be afraid to make investment. But it wouldn't be decentralised any more.