Blockchain Asset Registration Will Stop Crime - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

Blockchain Asset Registration Will Stop Crime

I think registration contracts will have a big role in fighting crime, but crime will not be eliminated by using blockchain once and for all, because it is possible to use fake addresses.

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, I think this is very possible, and it is quite the opposite of what people or governments claim refusing to accept Bitcoin because it is used for crime and money laundering. Any one can easily tracked Bitcoin because all transactions are recorded in blockchain and is public and open to all.

On 12/26/2019 at 8:37 AM, Gimba said:

Yes. Blockchain is a system that no one can penetrate. Thus, security is well maintained, but unfortunately the government did not fully support it. This process may take some time.

We don't need government approval to do this. That is why you need to understand the basic concept first. The company will publish the token and not the government. Do you understand now? please feel free to discuss this.

23 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, I think this is very possible, and it is quite the opposite of what people or governments claim refusing to accept Bitcoin because it is used for crime and money laundering. Any one can easily tracked Bitcoin because all transactions are recorded in blockchain and is public and open to all.

It can be tracked if the user identity is tied up to a wallet address. But we are not talking about bitcoin here, my friend.

23 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

I think registration contracts will have a big role in fighting crime, but crime will not be eliminated by using blockchain once and for all, because it is possible to use fake addresses.

You can't use another address. Only one address is validated.

10 minutes ago, kasuse04 said:

yes this would be a great and right idea, i like this, it will help prevent some crime. whatever I do to prevent crime I agree with it.

Lol. But do you understand how it will help to prevent crime? You must pass this examination so you can share the idea.

That is really complicated. We going to money 4.0 so every currency will used more efficient and profitable.

So cryptocurrency created with blockchain, i think blockchain don't have capacity to check the owner is real person and have personal identity. For this time blockchain is give us benefit to running on decentralized system.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes, this is a very good choice if they are executed to stop crimes such as money laundering, but this is very difficult because they have to regulate and switch steps as they have to be adopted by the government.

it's possible, but to do that, there must be a step by the government to legalize crypto. because of what you say that you have token that is legally certified, then the token or all crypto must indeed be legal first then can be confirmed. and after everyone registers on the blockchain, all activities will be recorded there, and cyber crime can be prevented by this. except if criminals can hide their identities.

16 hours ago, febriyana said:

That is really complicated. We going to money 4.0 so every currency will used more efficient and profitable.

So cryptocurrency created with blockchain, i think blockchain don't have capacity to check the owner is real person and have personal identity. For this time blockchain is give us benefit to running on decentralized system.

You are so lost my friend. You need to learn more. 

16 hours ago, Invalid said:

Well it will not stop crime but it is possible for some prevention and crime management around the cryptocurrency community. Crime will always be there but we can handle it not stop it.

You have to see the big picture to understand it.

16 hours ago, fuer44 said:

it's possible, but to do that, there must be a step by the government to legalize crypto. because of what you say that you have token that is legally certified,

We don't need government permission for this, mate. We are not talking about cryptocurrency. The token act as the certificate of your goods and it doesn't have a monetary value. 

Crypto is everywhere. You even use a token to log in to several websites.

Block chain base crypto currency have good opportunity to rise up and give us huge profit.But government not track it for using transaction for legal purpose or for illegal use.Registration of blockchain asset will be investigated first.

That is dreadfully true. blokchain is a system that cannot be penetrated by anyone. consequently the safekeeping is precise efficiently maintained, but unhappily the government has not normal it fully. it might take time for every of that to be fulfilled but I think it can only reduce it but cannot stop it

I think it can be happend the same as the 1st internet network debate arose like this, until finally the internet crime was easier to catch.  I think it will be the same blockchain that will make the same progress ultimately as a tool to overcome crime.

Yes, I think that this is a good idea, if it does not violate the anonymity of user transactions, for example, someone has questions about the origin of money - they find out his wallet address and do not disclose it to anyone and ask for a document that confirms that the money was received legally.

Any asset registration is a step towards controlling cryptocurrencies. Anonymity and decentralization are some of the main advantages of cryptocurrencies. You must not lose these benefits. Otherwise, people will leave crypto.

No it will not, criminals are smarter than getting caught in cryptocurrency even when registered. and i think, instead our info will be stolen and be used by these criminals.

On 1/10/2020 at 9:48 PM, HorbiDJ1 said:

Yes, that’s very true. Blockchain is a system that no one can penetrate. thus, security is very well maintained, but unfortunately the government has not received it fully. all this may take some time.

What we're talking about here is the blockchain, not a cryptocurrency. The application that I'm talking about doesn't need government approval.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:55 PM, lucky80 said:

An environment that implements asset registration on a blockchain will prevent crime from happening. Because all assets can be confirmed publicly through block explorer. 

To own assets, people must have tokens as certificates that have been registered legally. 

What do you think? Could such implementation prevent crime, and be applied in the future? 

registration of blockchain technology will stop the illegal used of crypto market so it will soon happen for the better ment of the market and also for betterment of crypto market investors. 

This approach should have started to be implemented because crime rates are getting higher. The government should be vigilant and look for ways to reduce the crime rate. I think we can use this technique.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I think it would be good to do at least some basic KYC before creating a BTC or any other crypto account to make sure it cannot be used for moneylaundring and criminal activities.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Why would I want that. The only reason is mass adoption, but giving in to the demands of the government, is that the reason why bitcoin is loved by one and all. Second crime, isn't crime happening all the time, whether it is with crypto or with fiat, or gold or diamond. Everything can and is being used for crime. So dont blame crypto, blame the criminal.

I think this can not really stop crime because if the user still wants to use cryptocurrency in illegal activities then there will be no things that can stop them. But this kind of strategy might easily help the law to locate or know who is the one responsible for the illegal activity.

On 12/17/2019 at 7:55 PM, lucky80 said:

An environment that implements asset registration on a blockchain will prevent crime from happening. Because all assets can be confirmed publicly through block explorer. 

To own assets, people must have tokens as certificates that have been registered legally. 

What do you think? Could such implementation prevent crime, and be applied in the future? 

I am wondering, how does this fit in with majority of people in cryptoworld choosing to hold tight to their privacy. I understand this would ensue transparency and trust, but won't the legal registration turn back the hands of cryptocurrency, which is designed to be anonymous?

Edited by Cryptominded

On 12/17/2019 at 1:55 PM, lucky80 said:

Yes, I think cryptocurrency has brought a lot of credibility and transparency into our lives and I hope that it will not be hacked from the hackers so that we do not go back to square one and lose everything.

Yes, there are many good options that prevent money laundering, and this will be a good idea, and the rights will be organized

On 12/17/2019 at 8:55 PM, lucky80 said:

It can prevent a large percentage of criminal activities from happening. Still criminals can always find a way and to stop them there are other means available. The blockchain can help in tracking the movement of the money used in criminal activities, still there are always ways to cover their tracks. It can still reduce these activities though and I don't think that criminals are actually using Bitcoin anymore.

sure. Good blockchain technology and property registration with it at the highest level will be more secure. I think Blockchain will make more people feel secure