Blockchain Asset Registration Will Stop Crime - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

Blockchain Asset Registration Will Stop Crime

1 minute ago, lucky80 said:

That is what I am talking about. Imagine if we can confirm all maintenance steps and parts that will be used. No more steps will be skipped ever again. That will reduce human error and accidents in the whole transportation industry. Especially in airplane preservation, and production. This is blockchain big pictures, and someone out there needs to pay attention to its advantage.

Correct. blockchain has a huge potential that will help solve the current problems we are encountering.
I've read also another project has been on talk (I forgot which company and country) but the concept is to record all passport (traveler) in the blockchain, then each ports will have a machine to verify each person  from the blockchain.
This way they can prevent the tampering of passport and also prevent human trafficking.

12 hours ago, PiroSense said:

It could be implemented, though I don't think all the personal data must be on the blockchain itself. Too much transparency could lead to breach in privacy. It could prevent some by having threat to thieves before conducting such crime,

A name and wallet address is enough to tie the asset.  

12 hours ago, PiroSense said:

but they could just strip the parts of a car and sell it on different shops to further lose track of it, unless all shops would implement checks on the blockchain.

We talk about all the aspects and the whole community. So no one is buying anything it is all connected. A car factory will assemble all tokenized parts. 

1 hour ago, Doddod said:

No I think it's not stop that the crime but it's just can be a hold few hacked account and I think it's try to get this done before you buy it 

You know i am answering a CT police above. So i will leave your unclear message in his hand.

4 minutes ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

But will reduce the amount of control you have over your asset.

What do you mean man? I don't get anything at all. Kindly explain in simple words to me my friend. And then I will try to respond.

12 minutes ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

Like you with have to go through some form of verification before found stuff. And when trading with crypto no one is suppose to know who is behind the transaction

Alright, I'm sorry, I still don't get it. However, thanks for your response.

2 minutes ago, mdmusa said:

Of course, such implementation can reduce crime. Unless such implementation is being done through all the laws and regulations.Very good decision.

Unless? Why do you think it can't work if implemented through the law and regulation?

• +2 1

Greetings, my friend
Never heard of this news, asset registration on the blockchain would be a good measure to reduce crime and money laundering.

1 hour ago, mdmusa said:

Of course. Compliance with legal rules will certainly reduce the crime.

Oh, maybe you might want to take the "unless" word in your post if you agree with me. Actually, the legal or rule will backup such thing because in practice it will help to stop and track crime.

Any thing that helps to stop crime; money laundering and terrorism, is very good for humanity also is good for cryptocurrency, because when the people heard about use of cryptocurrency for bad things they will not hate it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It's possible, maybe for example I think it can be seen in the ethereum smart contract where ERC-721 used like cryptokitty or fanchain acts as a marker, I can't explain in detail because I don't really understand for now but according to my description maybe it's something like that.

The implementation of Blockchain registration can also be a good idea but it's not actually enough to prevent crime because those that actually the people responsible for crime also tries their own possible way to develop technology that we enable them to hack into your system. 

55 minutes ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Crypto is in its early phase and we will see lot of development in this field with in next some years that will help to stop crime and scams and one you suggested could be one of them actually this is really a good idea but difficult to implement

Why do you think it will be difficult to implement?

53 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

It's possible, maybe for example I think it can be seen in the ethereum smart contract where ERC-721 used like cryptokitty or fanchain acts as a marker, I can't explain in detail because I don't really understand for now but according to my description maybe it's something like that.

Exactly, but this time we are going to unite the real asset. Ethereum will need to fix the scalability issue. 

49 minutes ago, Delgboke said:

The implementation of Blockchain registration can also be a good idea but it's not actually enough to prevent crime because those that actually the people responsible for crime also tries their own possible way to develop technology that we enable them to hack into your system. 

Please explain how they can hack the blockchain?

6 minutes ago, Ipal said:

I think it cannot be applied in the future, because crypto itself is an anonymous principle, if you have to register assets, I think many don't want it.

We are talking about blockchain not a product of blockchain. 

By registering assets on the blockchain it can indeed minimize crime in the world of the Internet because all can be monitored through confirmed transactions from each individual. In my opinion, this step can be done as long as all parties agree to do it.

14 hours ago, Jon said:

It will reduce the price to the minimal because many individuals can not steal through crypto, which make it more transparent but with some restriction that is not encouraging

Yes of course when they make restrictions there are many peoples who quite the trade and crypto.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

18 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Exactly, but this time we are going to unite the real asset. Ethereum will need to fix the scalability issue. 

I hope too and also let's hope Ethereum update 2.0 will be fixing this one and improving their scalability issue, We really need blockchain technology on this sector As soon As possible.

16 hours ago, Sahbana said:

By registering assets on the blockchain it can indeed minimize crime in the world of the Internet because all can be monitored through confirmed transactions from each individual. In my opinion, this step can be done as long as all parties agree to do it.

Yes all parties will confirm and guard their asset together. They will not buy anything without the certificate.

36 minutes ago, Fadzinator said:

though this will be helpful to stop crime I doubt that this will be supported by the big whales.
As we know the benefit of blockchain/cryptospace is being anonymity. this is the reason why most of the big wallets holder are anonymous. 

They can create a new address. There is no need to expose anything. One address for all property or separate addresses for a single property. As long they can prove the ownership any address will work.

16 hours ago, Jon said:

It will reduce the price to the minimal because many individuals can not steal through crypto, which make it more transparent but with some restriction that is not encouraging

What comment you are responded?

12 minutes ago, Jon said:

Registration on blockchain will have a great positive impact against scamming activities that is taken place.

Ah yes, I see. but people next to your post is becoming unrelated because he thinks you talk about coins and trading. Well, nevermind Jon. Not just scamming. It will eliminate the crime. 

The next question or discussion will be out soon on the different thread.

Edited by lucky80

18 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

This will prevent crime but will also lead people who wants anonymity in transactions out of cryptocurrency. What will differentiate crypto from fiat if this happens?

We will need the owner's name and wallet address only. You can use a new wallet address to tie all assets. So no one knows your main wallet address where you keep ten thousand BTC. 😆 

16 hours ago, Abdullahi Ibrahim Abba said:

I think if blockchain wants to control the crime and fraudness they need to introduce face scanner and fingerprint wen do registration

Yes. In full scale.

27 minutes ago, AliceJun said:

I support the registration of assets on the blockchain because it is the publicity of personal income like the country I did. I hope that by doing so, countries will have a positive outlook on cryptocurrencies and have no reason to refuse to accept cryptocurrencies.

Modern people should think like you. When we have a system that protects trust, we can release our soul from misery. Thus we can be happy. Only a few people can see this coming, and you are one of them.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:10 AM, Abbas Ali Shah said:

By doing Assets Registration it will be a good and great step towards stopping of illegal use of bitcoin and will be more trustable and trustworthy 

Bitcoin is not related with asset registration man. You should read all discussion. 

17 hours ago, Jon said:

It will be added as some requirements to safeguard the blockchain from scammers

Face scanner and fingerprint will also speed the process and additional protection.

In our crypto community we all know about the beauty of crypto. Many of us in this world don't know about it and some of know about it illegal because we cann't track any transaction. If their is blockchain asset registration will happen then we can stop crypto crime.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

16 hours ago, Abbas Ali Shah said:

So what are you talking about, i think you are talking about bitcoin asset registration therefore i commented like that but no worry i accept your sayings

You still won't read. Hahaha, but don't worry I accept your statement. We talk about blockchain, not bitcoin.

Asset Register,
The distributed ledger made possible by business blockchain technology – such as the Hyperledger Project – are ideally suited to the challenges of asset registration.  The technology is at the early stages, but all members of the business network have much to gain through its application to this class of use case.  And as illustrated by the RDW electric bike registration project, there is nothing to stop organisations from starting right now!

13 hours ago, Chy944 said:

But in many countries it's illegal to use or trade in many countries.thats why I will say that cryptos cannot be registered legally 

Hmm we talk about blockchain not cryptocurrency. Please read Op and discussion.👍

17 hours ago, Abbas Ali Shah said:

Hahah Good bro, we all here to accept everyone along with his mistakes and corrections, only then can we bring this platform to high rank

Yes. Whatever Bro! 🤝

On 12/17/2019 at 2:55 PM, lucky80 said:

An environment that implements asset registration on a blockchain will prevent crime from happening. Because all assets can be confirmed publicly through block explorer. 

To own assets, people must have tokens as certificates that have been registered legally. 

What do you think? Could such implementation prevent crime, and be applied in the future? 

Indeed !! The future of the BlockChain is to accept that we must have some solution to identify those who commit crimes and use the Bitcoin network to deposit their profits as result of any wrongdoing, both online and offline. The use of KYC is irremediable.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

1 hour ago, alexisfuentes said:

Indeed !! The future of the BlockChain is to accept that we must have some solution to identify those who commit crimes and use the Bitcoin network to deposit their profits as result of any wrongdoing, both online and offline. The use of KYC is irremediable.

The idea is to prevent crime and no one would commit a crime if this system is running. Oh yes, there will be one or two stupid criminal forcings to test the system.