Blockchain Asset Registration Will Stop Crime - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

Blockchain Asset Registration Will Stop Crime

Really its good advice but it need all countries adopt bitcoin and registered all transaction legally, then every transfer funds verify then illegal ways send money flow stops and crime also decrease, and  peoples also change their opinion crypto not support crime and money laundering,

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

In the past when there was no crypto, all assets had been registered legally and would be treated like legal tenders. But crimes and frauds had existed in those times. One of the reasons is that criminals make their deals with physical money because no one can resister or trace tangible money. Some criminals are so professional that they even print fake money for themselves! The world of crime is so complex and unknown that registration can't stop it. Even if all kinds of money are traceable, they will exchange goods for goods to keep their operations going!

• +3 1
  • +4 1

That's great step towards the stop of crim and illegal money invest in Crypto currency so called black money, but still the adoption is in starting phase and right information hasn't spread among all people.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well it's actually a good idea and this can actually limits crime or stop crime if it's applied, I think more of this should be created and applied to  the blockchain to limit crime .

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's why bitcoin transactions is labeled Pseudo-amonymous. Large amount of cryptocurrency transactions can be easily noticed with the blockchain technology unlike the fiats. All bitcoin transactions especially are public and can be traced with IP rather than the addresses. 

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

8 hours ago, Kutulay said:

As we all know, crypto and bitcoin work and work on the blockchain technology, therefore, to ensure the smooth operation of these things, high security is required, and, of course, the blockchain provides this level of security for everyone and everyone.

Blockchain technology have the best arrangements for data integrity which creates the secured and advanced encryption to prevent the any sort of criminals activities. As you have said, it will gives the extra layers of securities. 

• +1 1

Yes, this good decision will make the blockchain more legal and legitimate and this is the only way to track all transactions and reduce crime in cipher, but I think this is difficult to implement in the future

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

Yes, this good decision will make the blockchain more legal and legitimate and this is the only way to track all transactions and reduce crime in cipher, but I think this is difficult to implement in the future

It is not about the implement only, many users will leave blockchain, although many may join too because of this. As for me, I like wallets that fully anonymous that requires even no email. 

I think it is a good idea, and I believe that cryptography needs such things to go after fraudsters and at the same time provide moral comfort to investors about the capital they invest in.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, koussai999 said:

I think it is a good idea, and I believe that cryptography needs such things to go after fraudsters and at the same time provide moral comfort to investors about the capital they invest in.

There are many fraudster that makes use of bank fiats, So, also there are some that will even make use of KYC wallets. Kyc is useful for easy recovery, and that is all. 

• +1 1

If Blockchain assets should be registered by anyone all individuals, am sure it will reduce the rate of crime in our society and will help keep and trace record of all cryptocurrency activities and transfers. 

• +1 1

There is no doubt for what you said to reduce the number of crime because it has great impact to give much security on blockchain to assets. Still we have many options that can work exactly in reducing crime were one feature is highlighted. Thank you for the kind of suggestions dude

I think there are a lot of users who will refuse to prove their personal papers on the Internet, so the number of crypto users will decrease.

Yes friend, this will decrease crime and many people will trust and use crypto currencies without any problems. If the government will do this, i believe there will be many benefits and it will also help to increase economy in many countries.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Perhaps, then the cryptocurrency system would not be anonymous at all, and the state would be able to track all the data and actions of different individuals without any problems, and this is bad!

I think it is a good idea, but I do not know if its application will stop the crime and illegal actions permanently, but it will definitely help in curbing these immoral acts.

Blockchin security is well planned and personally i appreciate that system. and i am really glad to here that the new system. But after this system upgrade may be not all the government would be adopt the new system. But blockchin should also concern about the "anonymous" term . 

It's a good idea, hopefully blockchain can stop them, it's no secret to anyone that BlockChain has a very good security. This is good for both me and the people who use cryptocurrencies every day

I don't think that will work. Firstly because crypts are very anonymous, both in wallet and network, etc. And that would mean that I let everything be anonymous, besides the fact that maybe the crime in the world wouldn't end completely. Since there is still a long way to go before the entire world population uses only crypts

• +4 1

Yes this should be. I think that this suggest is really good for the future of the block chain and for the crypto currency world too...

On 12/17/2019 at 11:55 PM, lucky80 said:

An environment that implements asset registration on a blockchain will prevent crime from happening. Because all assets can be confirmed publicly through block explorer. 

To own assets, people must have tokens as certificates that have been registered legally. 

What do you think? Could such implementation prevent crime, and be applied in the future? 

Registration and than complete the KYC is the best option and no one can make fake account in the blockchain for the deposit and withdraw. Crypto is the best business in the world and it is so much famous now and soon the bull is come and the world will except it soon and it is going to legal in a short time.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Am not really sure about that but in the end we are all suppose to understand how this goes because when you look around there is always a strategy that can be illusive so we need to follow this structure carefully and put together every form of structure that works for you so we need to be sure of what we have done, to really know this you need to be careful put up a good strategy and a structure that will work well for you and in the end its going to work for us, I cannot tell about accountability but the truth is it does work for so many people it truly does work 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This is interesting and being researched as I know. It will help with items recognition and authenticity as with signatures we will be able to declare proof of ownership. This will reduce crimes like thefts and will be even better recorded with internet of things technology. It can be done inside ten to twenty years.

It will be great if this can happen and I hope that our tax money will go to finally something good if governments adopt blockchain technologies that with this way of having certified our possessions there will be less crime and thefts since everything will require confirmation from the blockchain. 

• +3 1

Crime can be reduced with use of blockchains but I fear there will be markets of stolen items no matter what. I don't know if this can be somehow permanently validate the items as they should have a serial number of course but stolen items may have these serials forged. It will need a very good system to be 100% theft proof.

• +3 1