Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

The world of cryptography is full of cryptocurrencies and contains a very large number of fraudulent currencies that aim to steal money, but this matter does not indicate that all currencies are fraudulent, there are more than 20 honest currencies and spread throughout the world and got high prices and the most important of these currencies is the bitcoin currency That is the mother of cryptocurrencies

I don't think so because the value of the cryptocurrencies increases with time and there are many investors who rely on them for profits.

Many erc20 foreign money rip-off however pinnacle rated crypto forex will not be scam.We see without btc almost many coin bottom now so do no make investments your cash with out right information.

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency,it's not any scam.But many bad people cheat people by using crypto currency.They create fake crypto coins and steal money from people by it.Also the scammers offer people that if they send crypto to them,they(scammers) will give them big profit.That means Crypto is not scam,scammers are using it for their work.

Cryptocurrencies have proven to be able to change the physical reality of many of those in need, in addition to the assistance provided to countries that have suffered from the Corona epidemic, this means that it is not a fraud but rather an influencing factor in society

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Currencies (either fiat or crypto) can't be scammers because they are not humans to think about illegal activities. Currencies can be used for all kinds of purposes. It depends on who use them. The people who think cryptocurrency is scam are fool because they think crypto coins are owned by a fictional person who has developed them to scam people and drain their wallets!! but this is a ridiculous idea that appears in the minds of some people. All famous digital coins have powerful protocols to defend them against scams. This means that the designers of the coins were fighting to stop scammers.

No cryptocurrencies are not a scam it became a scam because people use it to scam people. Honestly cryptocurrency can help people earn money you can use it in different ways to earn money. So cryptocurrency is not a scam.

No, cryptocurrencies are the greatest revolution in the developing digital era. People are who is doing hard work by researching into the cryptocurrencies, investing into them will paid well because digital currency will rule the financial system in the future.

The crypto market is much more developed and popular I don’t think crypto scams Crypto is a very good site for work There are more scammers but not crypto scams By investing in crypto we make a lot of profit and will make a lot of improvements in the future.

No never I think that crypto market is scam market. Although I think that earnings from crypto market is difficult due to high volatility in the prices of crypto market. Therefore be ready for loss due to suddenly falls in bitcoin. But if we learned all basic then earnings is very possible for us. 

Cryptocurrencies are not scam. You can exchange them for real money, then how is it scam? I am surprised that some people really don't trust cryptocurrencies. 

On 5/31/2020 at 4:47 PM, jamesvince said:

No never I think that crypto market is scam market. Although I think that earnings from crypto market is difficult due to high volatility in the prices of crypto market. Therefore be ready for loss due to suddenly falls in bitcoin. But if we learned all basic then earnings is very possible for us. 

You got it right. You can makes a few profits with just scratching the surface. You can imagine how much more there is to profit from, if you understand them better.

Not really, I am not thinking that cryptocurrency is a scam. Actually, it is legit because they don't take money from me. Instead it is giving me more profit and guess what, some of those crypto is I get it for free or just playing some games. So for me, if it is scam, maybe many are now complaining, but I think their are only few that is complaining and most of them complain not about the crypto is a scam but the scammed users of it.

• +2 1

Before I joined cryptocurrency, I believe it to be a scam but when a friend convince me and I join, I learned it isn't really a scam but truly a nice way to get money at your comfort zone. 

Of course not! Because I've tried it on myself, and now I know what it really is. And many people are afraid of this, thinking that it is all a fraud! I feel sorry for them... They are missing out on great opportunities

I will say "No" to that because Cryptocurrency has proven in different ways to be a good source of income and many people havw make it through crypto but there are certain projects that are created by scammers and for such reasons I will advise you make good research before joining any new project to avoid loss.

• +4 1

I think cryptocurrency is not a scam, a lot of cryptocurrency is very profitable and makes a lot of money like bitcoin, Ethereum and many others, I think there are some new cryptocurrency that have no value, because maybe the cryptocurrency project fails, if you want to make a profit, buy bitcoin or Ethereum.

crypto currency is not scam in its self . this is true that their is some scams projects run in market , from that many users suffer from loss .

if we invest in wisely in Crypto market Then this is really a great platform to generate a good profit without too much efforts we need here. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Crypto currency is not a scam becasue i invest in this business so much time and i make also withdraw so much time in this business and i received that. Crypto is the best business in the world and it can change our life and this is not fake its a real business.

BetFury                                                   

There are actually some scam projects in cryptoworld but for such reason you can judge crypto to be scam because many people believe that Cryptocurrency is good source of income and many people have make it through mining, investment and trading depending on the field they worked, so for that I will suggest you make sure you make deep research about a particular project before you join because scammers are many in cryptoworld today creating fake projects.

BetFury                                                   

Absolutely no, Crypto currencies system is not a scam neither illegal means of earning or making transactions as some believe, it's a legal alternative means of making global transactions just like local banking system. With more interesting and exceptional features compare to fiat world.

I don't think that cryptocurrency is just a scam because many people are having their own success stories with the help of cryptocurrency. There are people that is hating cryptocurrency because of the mistakes and assumptions that they created but if you are only starting here in cryptocurrency, you should just follow your mind and if you want to achieve something you need to work hard for it here in cryptocurrency 

On 4/13/2020 at 3:28 AM, jekichchan said:

I think that people consider cryptocurrency fraud, because they get into scam projects and think that in general the whole cryptocurrency is scam.

Its true who get scammed in crypto they consider crypto scam and fake, and its not their fault because in crypto so many scam projects create by scammers, and new members not easily detected these scam projects and invest, finally they loss their money they are the victims of scammers, but we know everything in crypto and also earn in crypto, so we always believe in crypto and we don't think crypto fake. 

Cryptocurrencies are not scam though at the beginning i was not trusting them. I tried them once and they gave me good profit, since there until today i use cryptocurrencies everyday in my life.

No, crypto currency is not scam because since i join in crypto world i Have earned some currency Which help me to use my daily life.  Yah its true that in crypto market you will be able to find out lot of scam project but we need to be aware from them.. All Over the world take the advantage of crypto currency                   

• +1 1