Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 41 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

Actually,Crypto currency is a trusted place by the investor of cloud mining.Many people used cryptos worldwide. Through crypto I earned real money. But there are some people who use it for scam other people. In generally it is the same everywhere in the world, because you can also come across fakes tickets be careful this is the key to success.

Hello my dear friend, no, encrypted currencies are not a fraud because most of the countries in the world deal with these currencies, but there are people who lose their money because of mistakes they made. This is not called fraud. We have to differentiate these things

• +2 1

Of course not, my friend. crypto has given us all the experience and knowledge we need in the field of cryptocurrencies as well as our knowledge of how we can deal and invest

• +3 1

This is impossible, my friend, if I have any doubts. Small that cryptocurrency is a scam. I wouldn't spend this long while learning about it, and I trust it and get paid in cash for what I earn here. 

Of course, I do not see cryptocurrencies as scams, on the contrary, they give us opportunities to earn profits in exchange for working knowledge of the crypto field, and learning about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

From the beginning I knew bitcoin and cryptocurrency even though I hadn't joined and jumped into it, I never thought cryprocurrency was a scamm.  Kontrovenyly I am very impressed with technological progress.  Scammers are criminals

• +3 1

If cryptocurrency scam i will not  post here. There are some scammer who always tries to scam. For them all crypto society is now at threat. So we should do our work properly.   

• +3 1

Before joining this forum i also thought that cryptocurrency is fake and scam. I don't believe in it. But after joining this forum i realized that i was wrong this is real and the money we earn from it is also real and we can use it in our dail expenditure .

• +2 1

Hello friend, why are we here if what you say is true
 It is better to think with our minds, you write, publish, get paid, and convert it into tangible money, yes, almost everyone here does that, so how is it possible for these digital currencies to be a fraud or cheating. 

If we believed that cryptocurrencies were just a fraud and a deception, we would not be present at the forum to obtain this currency, it would be stupid to say that the cryptocurrency is a hoax after all these rises and profits made by many from investing in it during this year.

No.  I do not believe that cryptocurrency is a scam.  Because this forum is a very helpful forum.  We can use this forum to make money  Now many people around the world are making money working on this forum.  I am also very happy to earn money by working according to the rules in this forum.

You can only for a short period of time invest in bitcoin of the project that pays. Withdraw net profit and enjoy the returning funds...

No I don't think crypto monetary forms are trick yes there are some trick projects in crypto market however generally speaking digital currency is a major market and industry which is giving each one an opportunity to bring in cash with out the constraints of the limit.

Perhaps people who do not work in the field of cryptocurrencies think that it is just fraud, but of course those working in this field have found tangible financial results, of course, the idea of fraud will disappear from their minds, if you do not succeed in this field, this is your fault and it is not necessary to argue that the currency is fake.

• +2 1

No, I do not think it is a scam. I can see why you are thinking it is a scam, the change in value is very big in just short time. Maybe some of the small coins are scam but the big ones are definitely legit.

• +1 1

At the beginning of my knowledge of cryptocurrencies, I expected it to be a scam, because my experience was weak in this field and I never heard about investing or trading via the Internet, but after I joined the forum and got acquainted with the nature of work and how the investment or buying and selling process takes place, I changed my idea. It is currently one of the best profitable businesses in the world

No, cryptocurrencies are completely real and make good profits, but there are a lot of fake currencies that do not have a successful project, which may cause large losses, so you should avoid fake currencies and buy only the famous currencies.

• +4 1

In fact, at first I thought it was fraudulent, and now I regret this matter. I was offered to buy bitcoin in 2012, but I did not take advantage of the opportunity, now that I work hard, because there is still an opportunity to earn, the answer is no I don’t think It's fraudulent, because I already earn from it.

Several years ago, when I first heard about cryptocurrencies, I thought it was a fraudulent project, but after all this time and what we hear about people who managed to make a fortune in this field, I think I was wrong and realized that I should take advantage of this opportunity and learn to succeed like others.

• +3 1

No i don't believe that cryptocurrencies is scam because i have began to earn some good coins to my wallet through this forum and i want to learn trading properly so that i can earn good money online and proof my friends and family wrong who don't believe that cryptocurrencies world is real.

• Useful or interesting 1