Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

Cryptocurrencies are not scam though at the beginning i was not trusting them. I tried them once and they gave me good profit, since there until today i use cryptocurrencies everyday in my life.

you need to have a definition of scam, for example the bitcoin and ETH ecosystem and many other altcoins are able to guarantee that they are crypto-coins supported by community (people) so it cannot be called a scam, but there are altcoins that are a ponzi / scam scheme, altcoins that are created out of nothing and have nothing to support these altcoins for that reason are altcoins scam, I could give you an example of altcoins scam, but this is for one day

No not all the cryptocurrency is scam. Some of the cryptocurrencies has scammed many investors but always invest in good coins rather than in cheap coin. I have seen people earning millions from the cryptocurrencies by trading coins and holding them for long time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/16/2019 at 4:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

Before I came here, I am believing that crypto currency is a scam but it proves me that it isn't and it can help me to change my way of living but I don't say that all the crypto currencies are not scam because there are other crypto currencies that scams others.

No, cryptocurrency never scammed. It has a bright future and most of lifes of peoples depend on crypto currency in future because their total earning is through crypto. Many investor invest their and earn a good profit there. So it is comoletely legit and secure way of earning. 

BetFury                                                   

I don't believe that cryptocurrency is a scam but i believe that there are lots of scammers in the cryptoworld. So always be careful on that make sure that before you make a trade and investment in crypto you are in the right path and it is legit so that you will earn good amount of profit.

• +2 1

No i don't anymore but not completely , i mean now i believe in cryptocurrencies but that doesn't mean there is no scam currencies , many people lost money buying or investing on these useless and scam coins

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is not a word and we believe it, but rather it is a network that has been programmed and so far the codes still exist. It is decentralized and there is no other party controlling your bitcoin, so they call it "Be your own bank".

Cryptocurrency is not scam why I said so, because some of big company already acknowledge it, and there are a lot of my acquaintance who make a good fortune from it they already bought gaming pc and other luxurious thing. The only scam there is the people who make a bad thing to others. Like promising you that you would earn a huge amount of money if you invest in them. 

You are asking a forum that all members are using cryptocurrencies if this is a scam and then you ask why we beilieve that while noone will say anything as that. It seems from this and from other of your posts that you have no knowledge at all about cryptocurrencies, you are already don't trust them only here to make some money that might be of help in some countries that people are paid very low, but the worst is that you don't care to improve and learn. Very sad for you.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes you got scammed by cryptocurrencies or this is how you think it is. What happened is that you probably got scammed because you don't understand what is going on or who scammed you. Cryptocurrencies are money. Can money scam you where you live? Because this is what you are saying.

I think the genuine cryptographic money on the planet news is just observing its reality, it's just in concurrence with individuals who abuse it ineffective speculation ventures.

I think the genuine cryptographic money on the planet news is just observing its reality, it's just in concurrence with individuals who abuse it in fruitful venture ventures.

No i don't think so, cryptocurrency is very safe currency. 

If someone can't get the success in this field. He losses this is not the problem of currency. It is the luck of a person or may be he is not working properly with proper knowledge. 

I have worked on tron currency i haven't found it scam or fraud or any other thing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you ask me this back in 2010 if will say I a big scam, I will say programmers are looking for means to scam people, but now with the little broad knowledge in cryptocurrency,I will never it a scam

16 hours ago, bogdanoff said:

You are asking a forum that all members are using cryptocurrencies if this is a scam and then you ask why we beilieve that while noone will say anything as that. It seems from this and from other of your posts that you have no knowledge at all about cryptocurrencies, you are already don't trust them only here to make some money that might be of help in some countries that people are paid very low, but the worst is that you don't care to improve and learn. Very sad for you.

consequently for eternity be precise on that comprise trusty that before you receive a trade and investment in crypto you are in the permission conduit and it is legit therefore that you will earn clever sum of profit. 

On 9/15/2020 at 7:58 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

If you ask me this back in 2010 if will say I a big scam, I will say programmers are looking for means to scam people, but now with the little broad knowledge in cryptocurrency,I will never it a scam

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan

Good of you for that recommendation. 

This is why I always said, those who hold on to the believe that Crypto world is scam system, it's because of lack of good access to valid, information about crypto currency that's why they made such Lamentations or hold on to such believe. However as the Bitcoin and Crypto currencies continue to prove itself to the world gaining much appreciation and acceptance from the public, gradually everyone will get to understand.

• Useful or interesting 1

No it's a hundred percent decentralized platform for earning.  And it is now spreading all over the world. Through the cryptotalk we get lots of experience to become a professional trader . I am also enjoying the cryptotalk.

People who say cryptocurrency is a scam are ignorants who judges something harshly but haven't delve into it's basics. Everything is literally available on public whilst the user info is maintained anonymously. It's decentralized, that alone should give it more credibility than fiat.

BetFury                                                   

I remember about the first time when I encountered the cryptocurrency for the first time, yes I believed about that, because there are many people who consider cryptocurrency as a scam, for this reason. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I said yes or no depending on the participating project and developer, of course. Most crypto projects can be said to be a scam, because they are born people who only pursue personal gain. But for those who are truly born from economic experts and community cryptography, of course, it is 100% good and not a scam.

Some cryptocurrencies are scams others are not. You ask for all and the question should be in particular and not about all together as this is like asking if companies are scams or if money is a scam. You do not understand a lot if you ask this question and you have to start learning a lot.

i dont really believe that crypto currency is a scam because i really did earned a lot amount of money from this platform hence i am trying my level best to earn more from it.

No I don't believe the fact that cryptocurrencies is scam. I have many proof and known uses that have received payments from this platform. It's been a year if it has been a scan then it would have been banned from the whole world. Is still functioning currently so I don't think the cryototalk is a scam.