DECENTRALIZATION OR CENTRALIZATION - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Valente Ibrahimo

DECENTRALIZATION OR CENTRALIZATION

On 28.02.2020 at 15:05, Seline34 said:

Hello, we are in the world of cryptocurrencies and this encryption is not subject to any government. Miniature currencies are decentralized currencies as you cannot store them in banks just as we store coins in central banks.

I agree with you. As long as we keep cryptocurrencies in our wallet, they are decentralized. But when you exchange them on a centralized exchange, your capital is no longer anonymous.

Frankly, you are right, although the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency system is completely decentralized, but having over 95% of Bitcoin and most other alternative currencies by a few people makes it seem central because they rule the market.

As on current notice on how the world of Crypto currency is going, its more of the centralized decision which will make the living if the Crypto coins to actually live on, and as with nature of inflation and regulations, the systems look lost on some parts of the whole systems

This is starting to take another course. Taxes on digital currencies are being imposed and what has led them to become central now and contradict what was originally established. They are now taking advantage of this point. It seems that digital currencies are starting to lose this battle, but only from one side and There are those who benefit from these currencies

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think decentralized is the best source for crypto currencies, because in decentralized no one control this prices and our money, its works individual and its gives good profit also, but in centralized we can't earn freedomly and always control some one.

I think that the decentralization concept is what attracted a lot of people to crypto in the first place. It ensures that the value of crypto is kept fair and that it is not manipulated by a single person or company but rather based on the laws of supply and demand and that is why i think many see a bright future for crypto. If i am being completely honest, centralizing this may be the biggest mistake in crypto as it will lose a lot of its users in the process.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If I just think using my logic, it is obviously more profitable when cryptocurrency is fully decentralized because nobody can control its supply or prices and it is safe.

I think it will stay to be decentralized for a very long time, than being centralized. It is because, no one can control it. And the creator of cryptocurrencies are not favor for it to become centralized. They just want to leave it decentralized so that no one can control or manipulate it. They don't agree about taxation that's why they choose cryptocurrency than fiat.

7 minutes ago, vincedig said:

i am very thankful to you on share useful information in my thinking decentralized is better than the centralized because there is no any under control and no option still for them.

Well you're right mate, if cryptocurrency will be centralized, this will be lessen the number of users because being decentralized is the uniqueness of cryptocurrency from others because no one can handle it so that there has no taxes allowed here.

This is a very important and sensitive topic, yes, unfortunately, this is not the world that Satoshi Nakamoto dreamed to create. They destroyed everything beautiful that Satoshi wanted to build from decentralization to privacy and anonymity. Something related to encryption services. KYC also eliminated privacy and anonymity.

The main principal of Crypto currency is being lost as you said and the main reason is kyc and government interference on the coin. Like Australia imposed tax on Crypto though i don't know how it would work but. Decentralized system is being lost so we should be the one to stop it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think that cryptocurrencies are now moving towards centralization since most countries will only use those coins that can be tracked, and they will not accept other cryptocurrencies.

In the crypto world, decentralized platforms have been getting the huge popularity due to it's most loved features to give fully  financial freedoms to users. So many centralized business or exchange have made the scam exit and in order to protect traders or investors, DeFi concept has come into contrast. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/2/2020 at 7:48 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Decentralisation is the cryptocurrency, in fact, any cryptocurrency project that is centralised should not be considered as one, it is like it has lost its meaning. 

Decentralisation is the cryptocurrency, in fact, any cryptocurrency project that is centralised should not be considered as one, it is like it has lost its meaning. 

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is great that cryptocurrency is build like a decentralized becsuse there are no fees in being decentralized and I think that the security might be lower because of the privacy

Now all the cryptocurrency in the market is decentralize because they work with blockchain technology , i think this is the best feature for cryptocurrency working with this technology , so i think this never changing , and i think many things will work with blockchain because is a really good technology and fixe many of problem .

• Useful or interesting 2

I still believe that decentralization can take place after all Bitcoin and altcoins have been created for this to be independent and not controlled by anyone and also to be anonymous...

On 12/14/2019 at 4:13 PM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

Not much to say but my post today about the title above.
It seems that the concept of decentralization is disappearing, we have been promised a decentralized world, but what seems to be losing this battle today, what we have seen are increasingly cetralized cryptocurrencies and enriching only one group of people. Was this the vision of Lendario Satoshi Nakamoto? They would like your reflection on this. I want to know where the cryptocurrencies are going. Decentralization or centralization?

Screen-Shot-2019-08-22-at-4.21.02-PM-600x338@2x.png

Honestly it's true, there are many centralized wallets (such as Coinbase) that store the funds for you and is basically acting as a bank. I believe such wallets are not right and they should promote the main reason why crypto was invented. The decentralization is being destroyed by such wallets.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

some coins are decentralized although in the management of the pools of various coins owners with the bitcoin there are certain groups that control the marketing and we see this then only a few sell large amounts of bitcoin generating profits in the millions just for them, there must be a regulation by goverments of banks to make it 100% decentralized.

Well decentralized is best for cryptocurrencies and it's more secured, and gives the user full control of his funds, and decentralized isn't controlled by anyone, so I think cryptocurrencies will always be decentralized and be more popular than those which are centralized.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a lot of disputes about decentralization or centralization and what is better, I think that second one is better, because in such occasion funds are absolutely your and nobody can do something with your money, but in some aspects decentralization is worse 

On 5/22/2020 at 11:52 PM, Nab said:

some coins are decentralized although in the management of the pools of various coins owners with the bitcoin there are certain groups that control the marketing and we see this then only a few sell large amounts of bitcoin generating profits in the millions just for them, there must be a regulation by goverments of banks to make it 100% decentralized.

The fact is that governments and banks enjoy centralization otherwise they lose power. Still there were a few governments and also a wave of decentralization during the 90's and 2000 but this resulted in too much corruption because there wasn't any transparent system to support this and trust was demanded and also it was abused.

With blockchain systems this becomes a reality as everything will be transparent and permanently recorded on an open ledger. There are efforts for elections to run on a blockchain and they should be top priority.

Centralization depends on the one person to take decision and command the organization, but decentralization is distribution of the power to the all bodies of organization. Decentralization is more beneficial for decision making and all but centralization organization can do work past, instant decision.

Cryptocurrencies have been created to support decentralization in order to free us from the centralization through which banks operate

I agree with you that most people prefer decentralization when it comes to working in crypto because it is not under anyone's control and everyone is able to work independently. Concentration does not have this advantage The government is under the control of the government.

Every currency in the crypto market depends on the blockchain, it will of course be decentralized and supply and demand will be the one that will control it, I hope if i answerd you.