DECENTRALIZATION OR CENTRALIZATION - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Valente Ibrahimo

DECENTRALIZATION OR CENTRALIZATION

Not much to say but my post today about the title above.
It seems that the concept of decentralization is disappearing, we have been promised a decentralized world, but what seems to be losing this battle today, what we have seen are increasingly cetralized cryptocurrencies and enriching only one group of people. Was this the vision of Lendario Satoshi Nakamoto? They would like your reflection on this. I want to know where the cryptocurrencies are going. Decentralization or centralization?

Screen-Shot-2019-08-22-at-4.21.02-PM-600x338@2x.png

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Thanks for the comment,
It seems that the essence and vision of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general is being eliminated or no longer the same. What made many believe in cryptocurrencies was decentralization, but it seems that is not what we saw today.

Decentralization is the only way we can avoid mass manipulation in my opinion. Centralised banks are a perfect example, the amount of power and influence they hold is unbelievable! I see you are new here as well as me so welcome and hope you have as much fun here as I am having already! 🙂

• Useful or interesting 2

1 minute ago, Valente Ibrahimo said:

thanks, we'll still see where this will lead us

In my opinion it can only help us because there are many active users here that will be able to help each other learn new things about crypto and answer any questions we may have. I am excited man! 🙂 

• Useful or interesting 1

Now a days decentralised exchange not popular rather then centralized  exchange.

But I think future decentralised exchange get more popular. 

If you use decentralised exchange your fund always safe  because your fund and privet key in your hand.

Yes, you are right to some extent. The cryptocurrency world started with bitcoin as a fully decentralized currency which claimed to protect our privacy in each transaction but most coins that appeared after bitcoin were decentralized on the surface but they were in fact centralized. Take ICOs and IEOs for example. They are all about crypto projects and those projects certainly have managers. There are other cases too like exchanges who develop their own coins or wallet service providers who require their uses to verify their accounts. If we move forward in this direction, maybe we only end up with bitcoin as a decentralized currency. Even trading is somehow indirectly centralized because big whales have held most of the coins and they are controlling crypto trade market.

• +2 1

I really think crypto makers want the crypto world to be decentralized. but some groups have misinterpreted them just because they lost to other groups. try to see the mistakes of yourself do not just see the success of others from the bad side.

I think decentralisation will be the better option as there will be more safe way to hold control of your money on your own hand. It can't be intervened by others and it will keep us safe. As there are people from all countries and the laws are not same in all countries so decentralisation will be best option for us. 

4 minutes ago, Suzan987 said:

Decentralized is better than centralized.because, decentralized have better feature.  

how do you think so though? I do agree though because centralization is a thing of the past and it gives more power to us, the users.

It's really easy for me to make an opinion, I can always choose decentralisation system as it's  not controlled by any any authority. And no manipulation, and full freedom.

In contrarary centralised system is not convenient for users.

It seems that we all vote for decentralization, but when it comes to money, many people ignore this concept. What I would like to see in a few years maximum cryptocurrencies and decentralized exchanges.

1 minute ago, Valente Ibrahimo said:

It seems that we all vote for decentralization, but when it comes to money, many people ignore this concept. What I would like to see in a few years maximum cryptocurrencies and decentralized exchanges.

Very true but this is only because we haven't got the wide spread adoption yet that all us HODLers crave. I have however used crypto for payment before and I cant lie in saying I felt good doing it lol!

I also do not understand what is decentralization and centralization. Can anyone help me to understand about this? This will help me a lot. Thank you advance.   

4 minutes ago, AL SHAIMON said:

I also do not understand what is decentralization and centralization. Can anyone help me to understand about this? This will help me a lot. Thank you advance.   

This video might be useful for you and any other users that are still confused between the difference. :)

3 minutes ago, cBenton92 said:

This video might be useful for you and any other users that are still confused between the difference. 🙂

Thank you very much for sharing this video. I am going to watch this video. I think it will help me a lot. By the way thank you again. Wish you all the best. 

5 minutes ago, AL SHAIMON said:

Thank you very much for sharing this video. I am going to watch this video. I think it will help me a lot. By the way thank you again. Wish you all the best. 

Hey man, Im here to help. If you have any other questions I will be more than happy to try help you :) Good luck n the future!

In principle cryptocurrency is decentralized but not all cryptocurrency has these characteristics purely. for example XRP, so in decentralized cryptocurrency has the understanding as not centralized directly or peer to peer through the blockchain. While centralization is a concept where all transactions made by miners are centralized, in other words managed through a system and then confirmed to the network.

I think that decentralization in the crypto world has been achieved. Santosi Nakamoto's concept of decentralization is its main goal or cryptocurrency mission to achieve decentralization.

Decentralization or Centralization, I f I understand wht you mean with your title what is better for us? Okay I think with Decentralization is better than Centralization for those who dont want controlled their money transactions.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Decentralization is the future of crypto decentralization is a best and secure way because there is a chance in centralized exchange of hacking but decentralized platforms are very secure

1 minute ago, amiraliko said:

No sistema centralizado, você precisa depender de outros e há limitações, mas no método descentralizado, você pode efetuar transações sem depender de outros. você terá mais experiência do usuário aqui.

Yes, decentralization is very good, there is not much bureaucracy. I only hope that the largest number of cryptocurrencies will be decentralized, otherwise we will continue to depend on the state monopoly.

Centralized organizational structures rely on one individual to make the decisions and provide direction for the company, decentralized organizational rely on team environment at different levels in the business 

The unique features of crypto currency that is a decentralized currency, if cypto currency will changed to centralized the essence of it will be gone and the local government will in charge in regulating it.