Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

Cryptocurrencies is a new science and technology that must be presented to students clearly because it is the future revolution in the financial world and newcomers should know them since they are students to encourage them to develop.

For students under the age of 18 it will not be good for them to use encryption as they may deal with this incorrectly. As for university students, it facilitates a lot of daily life operations and I expect that it is better for them than paper money or credit card.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, I am a student and almost all my friends are engaged in cryptocurrency, it depends on the fact that at present few people want to work, everyone wants to have an easy way to make money, and crypto is the best a way to make money

Yes I think it is best for students. Students can learn from crypto world from their child age. By this they can easily understood  the information about crypto market and world. A lot of students can also use this as their part time work and earn good amount from crypto world. So it is best platform for them. 

It is certain that it provides great advantage fоr students who can earn crypto money by various methods. But in order to say the best method, you need to know оther income methods. It varies from person to person

My friend crypto is not just best but i always recommend crypto to mostly student who wanna be independent and to those who wanna have an extra income. So crypto is really best for the student. Lets earn more dudes.

Yes, crypto is a good way to generate income for students after finishing school, they can use their free time to trade and make some profits

Life is great and enjoy it

yes i think it's really good for us and for me as a student because i'm learning much good thing by reading questions and answers that make my knowledge rich and also earning from each post

Im a student and i feel crypto is very good for students , i make a good profit from this forum and also i keep it to invest in in trading , so for that is a good way for the students to change their life , i wish the best for everyone.

I think that cryptocurrency is generally a better means of storing money (not just for students) than banks, storing funds in banks is unreliable, because there is a human factor that does not depend on you, in cryptocurrency only you manage your money.

Edited by NevermindNe

Since cryptocurrency is a rather complex technology, it is better to learn about it in the early ages. College is the best time to teach about crypto seriously. If students know about crypto sooner, they have more time to get used to it during their education. I have noticed middle-aged people have difficulty understanding the basics of how bitcoin and blockchain system work. Young people have more prepared minds for new technologies. Students can develop trading skills by trying small investments and practice low-risk trading styles. If they treat crypto like this, they will become professional traders after they graduate.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Yes i think its best for student. As anyone who can take maximum benefits are the students. The youth population of a country is the developing factor of those countries. As more numbers of students will join with crypto more will be the benefit 

Yes for me I think crypto is good for students, because it's gives them the chance to learn more about Crypto and also have the chance of earning money to be able to take care of their needs.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/10/2019 at 11:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Do you think crypto is best for students?

Yes because like in this forum it can benefit students by oaying them They should post something meaningful and create posts. It will benefit them because they are earning while they are getting educated about cryptocurrencies. 

7 minutes ago, ChilBran said:

No, it may make students not to focus and can affect his or her education. Supposing a student lose in time of exam, he may fail the exam. But only holding can help students. 

Noy you are wrong, it can help students to make a good investment for the future, it will teach them a lot and new lesson that ca help them to make a good money.

Edited by DokAgsikap
wrong spelling

As for me, I am still a student in the college and I see that if I continue to trade and be able to get a lot of profit in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and others, this will help me a lot in obtaining additional income that helps me to meet the costs of studying.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Great news for every student who is taking a course in crypto. Yes, I think crypto is best for students then they will know about crypto long ago. Now the job market situation is so bad then in the next life they do not have to be frustrated.

I don't think crypto offers any special benefits to students, though it might be a very good course ofstudy for them and by that I mean learning math, cryptography, and economics.  Those things might help them if they decide to really get into crypto after their education is finished.What is the object of the  knowing real. You need earn money. And if you like doing nice profit with crypto money write about trading.If someone is really interested in crypto, it is best for him/her to study in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology so that his job and his field of study are both the same.

Crypto is not limited to any specific age group or profession. Students and any other person can benefit from crypto currencies. Talking particularly about students, crypto can be a good source of side income to pay for their expenses and student loans.

468x60-3.png

I think it is great for  students to  do crypto because as a student they can not do any full time or part time job by going outside but can definitely do crypto bby staying at home and can earn money 

Good, because there were no good lessons in economics at the school or university. then this needs to be taught by all students so that they can understand what investment and crypto are. if there is already knowledge then they can only practice it with a professional supervisor.

You have presented something logical. I agree with you that colleges, university students are involved in various fields of online currency trading. Why not? I think it is an opportunity to read students as well as earn money through Bitcoin or any other currency from the online crypto community.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

We do not know that if the matter has not been tried, they should allocate a share in order to gain access to and learn about this field. I mean according to the levels in order to obtain a clearer idea and picture. I was writing this comment. I got the idea that if this was a good thing, you could do some changes. I don’t know if it’s positive, or there will be a small change.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/13/2020 at 10:34 PM, Young guy said:

association would become adult up to be knowledgeable about the whole lot about crypto and in that way creation it an opportunity for civilizing the nation of our nation

Yes I think that cryptocurrency is great for students because they csn earn while studying and it will be beneficial for them. Here in cryptotalk they can earn easily and they can learn things about cryptocurrencies.