Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

What exactly do you mean by if it is the best for students? We know that working in crypto as a part time job is good for students to be able to make the money they need for their studies but at the end some people don't like crypto even with knowing it is good to make money 

So crypto is  good and great for students but if it is the best or not that depends on the person himself 

I couldn't find any other way to answer your question so hope this is useful

• +1 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Izeal said:

I think crypto is the best place for the student. But you should manage your time because it can affect your study.

Not even think but a best system for student to be making additional income passively@Izeal worth enough for assisting him in one way or the other, just like you said.

And through Crypto he/she can secure his future dream to be earning a reliable income, which even after graduation has no reason to be depending or waiting for government job.

Bitcoin will turn into part of the special discussion in the science and business in future. Bitcoin in schools is a great idea and if they use bitcoin as a course many students will get interested in it because they will know that using bitcoin can help them to gain and make money. it can support somehow their financial needs. Everyone should know how to use digital money in modern era.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Crypto is definitely the best for students.  Because students can earn more money in a very short time by trading or investing using crypto.  Through which they will be able to bear the cost of their education.

It is giving students some knowledge about the emerging technology behind crypto, it is a blockchain technology and perhaps it will be used as some of the core ecosystems in the future, their basics are also important.

I beleive students should not be distracted in what they are trying to do , the most important thing would be to be sure of what they want, and the truth  is take trading of any kind as a part time, because to be truthful the time comes when you lose everything and that is really painful , the truth is we need to follow up something that is far much important, paying attention in class is really important

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 5:28 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

There is a level between students who are not good at cryptos once they are younger, if they are above the age of 18, then it is better to come to crypto and they will invest in knowing and learning about crypto so there will be no problem.

Crypto has nothing to do with age. It might even be that the young ones that are below 18 would be more talented than us. So crypto isn't limited to age and that is why we have decentralized exchanges.

Personally, my answer would be yes since they are the one who could potentially make an implementation to make a further go in cryptocurrency. They are the future which could have the benefit from it and might be a big risk when they don’t know anything about it when the time come that it becomes relevant. They are technically will be  more vulnerable to the changes since their age mostly depends on technology which could be another thing why they should be introduced to cryptocurrency since they could encounter it with the development of the technology that we have right now.

Obviously i would say its the most suitable platform for a student to come and make some easily just by using some skills and experience.Moreover i would say that one can make a good profit if he can manage to mine invest as well as trade too.

I think Crypto is very suitable for students, especially international students. 

Fiat is work well for one nation or several. Because Crypto is decentralize, student can join any part of the world by using decentralize international cryptocurrencies. 

There is endless opportunities for students using crypto. They can earn, they can learn, they can even trade or invest.

It is also an opportunity to get finance need for small projects if they can present new ideas. 

There are various benefits for learning and using crypto. Students should take these opportunities to step into international world of money. That is my opinion.  

Crypto can be very helpful for students because money is always useful for you no matter what field you belong it can help students to earn some money and help themselves

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes mate i think crypto is good for student... If a student work in crypto, he can earn a passive income which help them to buy sone book and his need... So i think a student can work here...

Yes of course, it an idea I think most countries should hold, making children understand it from now is awesome and it will be easy for them to use ,this is the future we are talking about. So I think will be a nice idea if such ideas is created 

I am student in colleague and I have no other income now, I have to ask from family and I see they are not able to make so much after the covid19 and the jobs that we lost, so I am too trying to get help as much as I can from what I know. So maybe cryptotalk is the best for students.

• +2 1

I will say not necessarily the most effective nonetheless it offering several student information about growing engineering powering crypto, It's really a blockchain engineering and possibly it'll be employed since principal several ecosystems in the foreseeable future thus it is critical to pupil understand why engineering and also they're particular simple also.

• +1 1

Of course, crypto students are the best for students. Besides working as well as working here, it can earn money by working here. You can earn more profits here. Besides, a student can conduct his research due to work here. I am a student, I can earn money by working here in my study, which I can help me go a long way.

I think that crypto is a wonderful thing for students. First of all, as a student there are many scammers that can prey on their vulnerability and therefore much of the time students are scammed out of funds. However with crypto you do not need to divulge any personal information at all, and you can easily transact between students with little fee. Furthermore, teaching students about crypto may broaden their horizons in terms of the technology and also increase the usage of these currencies will which ultimately help in terms of the demand of the currency, leading to higher prices. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I dont know but I think that it can be , so very important we are able to follow a certain form of cation because there are so many people who have fallen because there is a chance to which they could fall into that lime of stress and its one of those things that are really painful for anyone to check so its important to really identify a good investment for a student , so they are able  to concentrate on their education and that is really important

• +1 1

Crypto is very best business for the students becasue in the crypto market we can easily earn money on the daily basis through trading and in the market so many peoples left their high pay jobs because they earn good in the crypto market and they make good than the job.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto is about everyone, I am just finished school and I wouldn't say it is best for students as I had almost no time to learn as much as I wanted and only now I started looking as much I wanted. So maybe students should can invest and hold but for anything else it requires a lot of time.

• +1 1

I didn't know many students are interest in crypto but this can happen as students are learning very fast and they can become very good in skills and knowledge. Also they can make money and see the opportunity and they are find that it is better from play games and waste their time too.

• +2 1

As a student this helps me but I'd prefer to start earning good money and convince my class to start with crypto and make money. Unless I make a lot of money and display them I can't convince them or promote crypto to my class. This is my thoughts from the beginning of the year and when I talk they always say that is not too much and we don't need unless it is much more. They talk that others made millions and we can't because prices will drop a lot.

• +2 1

I don't think that it is best for anyone. I think it is for all the same but why you ask if it is for students only? I don't understand why students woul think that crypto is better than money and other ages won't. Is this different somehow? Students usually don't have a lot of money to invest so maybe this is not the best target group of an asset.

It is not best for students. How much can students invest and why should they not be studying instead and finish their school of studies. It is better for people that have a job and can invest to try and have a better income so that they can sustain their family without having to rely on over hours work and have a peaceful and easier life. Students should care about other things.

• +1 1

Yeah,I think crypto is best for students. In  students life,students could not want to parents everytime for money.By this cryptocurrency, they can earn some money and spend their daily activities.