Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

That would be very interesting and good idea. Bitcoin will be close to the students in the school and it is no longer new or unfamiliar. Students acquire the theory and will easily apply when they want to trade or invest in the cryptocurrency market. It is also a practical experience for students.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

8 hours ago, King98 said:

Now the working market situation is so bad, they don't have to be frustrated in the afterlife and I think cryptos are the best for students but they will know a lot about crypto long ago and great news for every student who is taking a course in crypto ...

It is good for them so that they can learn more and more that can make their money in good condition and help their financial needs.

On 10.12.2019 at 20:09, Tarek54 said:

Yes I think crypto is best for student.  At present time most of the student are spend there time idly. If they use crypto they earn money and learn about crypto.

It's true. I wanted to add that they are young and they should not only trade, but also study the blockchain technology itself. Such knowledge is now in demand.

On 10.12.2019 at 17:54, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Question is not very clear. But in case the student has got not bad income in crypto and it is stable, of course student may allow some things like to buy gadgets, pay rent, buy clothes or food, or even car or flat. But it this case it is best not only for students))) but if the question means that crypto is best than study, so I am not agree)))) because some day student would need any good paid job in case of losses in crypto. it may become some kind of insurance)))

19 minutes ago, Samad12 said:

Yes for me its perfect for the students to learn about crypto from their early stage and later they can earn and practice those to earn

Students have already many stuffs to get in their head, crypto education would only be a destructction to them, so it is not good.

Well I'm a student and its working absolutely fine for me. And im really enjoying working in this field as a student i need some extra money for my daily expense and through cryptotalk , i can earn bitcoin. And in this process i have learnt alot about the crypto currency and will think as my full time carrier.

In my opinion it is not best for students. If you mean crypto as lesson at the school. It is not good idea, instead of cryptocurrency students can learn maybe blockchain technology or programming. If they will be interested in technology, it is so easy to find some information about cryptoworld. 

Of course I think crypto is best for students because it allows them to learn about crypto first. You do not want to be frustrated if you cannot get the right pitch so invest in a good capo. Very easily we will be able to work in crypto. Crypto is best for students.

Cryptocurrency is not targeted to any particular profession. So it is good for anybody who wants to use it. Free crypto might be good for students to pay their loans but the main implication of crypto is for the people who are deprives of banking and financial services.

468x60-3.png

I can tell you for sure that crypto for students is very unambiguous thing because not every student believes that cryptocurrency is completely fine and not a scam, I've met some of them who said that.

7 hours ago, Rezort said:

I can tell you for sure that crypto for students is very unambiguous thing because not every student believes that cryptocurrency is completely fine and not a scam, I've met some of them who said that.

Hmm, that very bad for those students that think otherwise of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is safe and easy to used, we don't need to always look at the spam aspect of it

Yes, I think that it will be much easier for students to use cryptocurrency than Bank cards that can be blocked by the authorities on demand..

On 12/10/2019 at 5:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Hello my friend.  Yes, I think this Mandi is very useful for students because they can earn money without wasting a lot of time, this enables them to help.Hello my friend.  

I think yes, it is very good for students. I'm also an student and I'm doing very good in cryptocurrency and it helps to earn passive income and helping me to gain more knowledge about trading, investment and Crypto.

I am student, I am interested in crypto currencies and I want to earn money online so I can look after my self and make my life better, the world is becoming wild, the problem this needs time and I don't have time.

"We grow by lifting others"

Yes I think it is very good for the students, most especially the younger one's. When this is thought in school, the younger generation will grownup with the knowledge of cryptocurrency and wunt find it difficult or something strange when the world adopted cryptocurrency. 

On 4/30/2020 at 8:23 PM, Dmasked said:

Cryptocurrency is not targeted to any particular profession. So it is good for anybody who wants to use it. Free crypto might be good for students to pay their loans but the main implication of crypto is for the people who are deprives of banking and financial services.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that every people that have jobs is fit for the roles in cryptocurrencies and I think tsht it is important because it all important to all professions because it is not important the only thing that is important is your knowledge and willingness

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/3/2020 at 5:20 AM, Rezort said:

It is horrible to see such reaction from students. l though that students are jobless for studying and maybe they can use this world for passive income. Indeed there are many scam projects, but it doesn't mean this world consist of only spammers.

On 12/11/2019 at 12:40 AM, Rahulnur said:

Cryptocurrency is best for in this time.every student most of spent facebook and other social platforms. Cryptocurrency futures very good. Students can knowledge about trading cryptocurrency. It's helpful for future career.

That's right it's a big help especially to some students for them to afford to pay some payment in the school and they can buy their needs by the use of the money they earn in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Crypto are the best for the students because it can make you understand the world and they can even experience how the money works and how hard it will be going to earn money. They can also make some money through crypto.

On 3/3/2020 at 1:11 PM, Pathakayush said:

Now that's a great topic yes I feel that every student should know about crypto because today or tomorrow it might come and you should be ready for it

I agree with your opinion all the students should learn about bitcoin blockchain cryptocurrency ethereum technology because this is the future of money after some years cryptocurrency will be legal world-wide 

Yes, it is.Many students spend thier time idly, at recent time they interest at crypto, and they earn some money..     

I know some students who work in crypto and I think this is good for them because they can work and earn profits from home.

Why not many students already working on crypto talk forum and crypto market therefore we need to understand anyone in whole world who are have eighteen years old can take part in this market business. So enjoyed crypto market business if you are interested and you are students in university or college. 

Yes for me as a student engaging with cryptocurrency helps me to gain profit to support my daily needs and wants specially in school. Now in this forum serves as my part time earning site because this forums helps me a lot that's why i am thankful of being part of this forum.