Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

nope atleast on my situation its a no as student arent that interested on these type of work most likely as others really prefer real work like on the engineering then making money on the way up as others just dont wanna risk their money onto something.

• Useful or interesting 1

spectacular ubiquitousness consisting of decryption is terribly utile for college kids as i've got besides more matured in which post i may come across more money to buy sezession test equipment while not request father and mother

they will get more educated into blockchain not into crypto though

• -1 1

Obviously, Crypto is good for students. Actually, when I was student I joined crypto. By joining the crypto world we can make some income which makes the student self-employment.

Yes, crypto is great for students. In addition to growing knowledge about economic value it also provides additional income and adds new knowledge for them.

crypto is for all  people . first need study about crypto then everyone learn about tradining . small amount investing is good idea for learning

Not only for the student crypto is for everyone. Yeah students  can also make extra cash from crypto treading,  crypto minings  etc which can help them to manage their experiences. 

I think yes, for students who are still studying, and there is no free time to work, studying cryptocurrency is ideal. If you study everything well then you can earn very good money, I suppose

On 10.12.2019 at 20:54, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Do you think crypto is best for students?

if the question is whether there is an age limit in cryptocurrency, then I don’t think that age can limit curiosity, that is, whether it’s a student or an elderly man, it all depends on personal interest in the topic of cryptocurrency.

I think it is good as long as it is in a controlled way so that they do not neglect their studies because they can become addicted such as games and others if any operation goes well

It is suitable for anyone. If only a person is aware that if you invest your real money, it is always a risk.

I have to say that yes I am a student and it has helped me a lot to know about this in order to continue studying and paying for my career, I think it is time to teach it officially in schools

i am a student and i am using bitcoin for 6 years. i am really happy for being a part of crypto currency community because that is revolutinary thing in our world and lives. i have earned quite good money in crypto and that helps my student life positively.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Cryptocurrency will be best to bossy the ability of students to acquire their skills in term of knowledgeable of investment

The word of crypto isn't easy, but can turn student life easy, they can pay for lessons, leaning sessons, books etc, and it's new stuff, like computer 30 years ago

In my opinion I think so, since nowadays it is young people or students who are becoming interested in electronic currencies, 
because it is the most recent and it is young people who mostly offer cryptocurrency courses, then it would be very interesting if In the universities it will be explained
 from the beginning of the same or basic lake and already with this prior knowledge, it would facilitate student
s to enter this market, although in my opinion in the very near future everyone should know what crypto waves
 and how they should be used since the market is expanding every day and the electronic currency is getting stronger.

Yeah. Students can earn more money from cryptotalk and can bear their studies easily. And can earn pocket money for him.. He can work in leisure time 

You can have beermoney but not a mountain of money for pay for education in that period of life. With theory learning you can make a career path

On the off chance that you start at this age, at that point it would be acceptable as much as possible, yet focus on considers. A few universities previously dispatched courses in crypto and this could be a major valuable to get great imprints. 

I would propose you to pick the best profession like blockchain developer as opposed to exchanging, yet this relies on your insight

• Useful or interesting 1

obviously Crypto market s really well for students because Crypto has a great opportunity itself for make a great profit if we have good experience in it .

student used crypto currency for earning as well as for pay their fee's . they can used Crypto for trading as well for mining purpose also .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Today's students are very immersed in the topic of cryptocurrencies, their pros and cons.

And this is a plus point for them, since this world becomes more didactic and where with a good knowledge they can help themselves financially.

Students and cryptocurrencies go hand in hand in relation to one determining factor in this case, youth and explosiveness.

They adapt very easily to this new crypto era.

1 hour ago, gourav789 said:

obviously Crypto market s really well for students because Crypto has a great opportunity itself for make a great profit if we have good experience in it .

student used crypto currency for earning as well as for pay their fee's . they can used Crypto for trading as well for mining purpose also .

@gourav789 not like so my friend.. Students first duty to complete their basic task like make Their self  a     good students.. Yah we student study for earn money but after a proper step.. So if a students from now become hurry to earn money then he cant be success in life anymore.. Its okay if they keep learn about crypto but they should involved in it after a proper step..            

• +5 1

I do not think it is advisable to pay students to go to school, Crypto is part of a job, the student's duty is to educate himself, content about cryptocurrencies can be established to facilitate the use of them once students have obtained the degree, but you should not use Crypto for students, throughout history using money as an incentive for study has not worked, because students would stop seeing studies as a duty and begin to feel that it is a right to receive payments for studying ... I don't really think it's fair then to use cryptocurrencies on students