Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency is for the student. The student is young people. Cryptocurrency is new in the world of finance. Not surprisingly, many students are interested in her, because the future lies with her.And now there are many students of programmers and coders who can deal with the creation of cryptocurrency.

Somehow because whenever I used to pay my school fee, I didn’t even ask to my parents for paying it. I was in crypto in that and was earning a lot and still earning a lot

On 12/10/2019 at 8:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

I am student and it i think its best for us. one thing that we are learning here on crypto talk that how many ways to earn money and second thing is that we are earning as well as a pocket money. 

I agree with your opinion. I also think that crypto is best for students. I think that students can improve a lot by gaining knowledge about crypto.

Students might find it nice to be able to earn a little crypto by doing bounties or whatever, but that might take up time that could (and should) be used for studying.  So I don't think crypto offers any special benefits to students, though it might be a very good course of study for them and by that I mean learning math, cryptography, and economics.  Those things might help them if they decide to really get into crypt

Students might find it nice to be able to earn a little crypto by doing bounties or whatever, but that might take up time that could (and should) be used for studying.  So I don't think crypto offers any special benefits to students, though it might be a very good course of study for them and by that I mean learning math, cryptography, and economics.  Those things might help them if they decide to really get into crypto after their education is finished.

Useful or interesting
  •  

Students might find it nice to be able to earn a little crypto by doing bounties or whatever, but that might take up time that could (and should) be used for studying.  So I don't think crypto offers any special benefits to students, though it might be a very good course of study for them and by that I mean learning math, cryptography, and economics.  Those things might help them if they decide to really get into crypto after their education is finished.

Yes of course you can make money through the platform or there are several ways to make mining trading calls or comments which I think is the easiest way to earn without risk.

I think crypto is best for students  , you can easily earn money from this platform by giving 2-3 hours per day.  Students can easily meet there daily needs and also give there study free by working in crypto. 

It happens to be fantastic in relation to using a surplus profit whereas reading through. It is his or her's foundation to find profit regarding higher education payments and / or something similar to ventures, homeworks, because of this. Posting scholar student might be very hard certainly from to recognise a stunning an adequate amount of profit towards perpetuate a scholar student your life.

I thought yes. Time comes now we should teac our students about the cryptocurrency and digital coins. Because cryptocurrency is the future currency and the students are the the future big world

Yes, crypto world is very helpful and useful to the students like us inorder to make some money. It will not ruin students Life it is just a time pass for them. They are warning for their own need.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Hello. I will not say "the best for students" but there is no doubts, cryptocurrency are a really positive point for improving the students life!

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

If you could take advantage of it then sure it's a great opportunity and i am also a student working here i Cryptotalk campaign and i am having my Tiffin and pocket money from this campaign so i think Crypto is best for students than those tiktok and social sites.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

As we  know many students have knowledge about this cryptocurrienses and many of them deals with it every day as their source of income. So i think it is best for students. 

Edited by Rajeevgorai

Crypto is next upcoming trend in the world where people want to learn more about block chain.We can start teaching students about crypto ,block chain in school ,college,university.But only for basic knowledge not for professional working.They can later join this field in future.

No, it's not possible in any way.  Because, it's not cryto currency for students.  This is a site only people who have worked here will be able to use it.  And it is here that there are good and bad aspects that are very bad for the students.  So I mean, it can't be for students.  Good side

On 12/10/2019 at 5:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

For me, I am a college student. I have daily expenses from food to transportation fees and of course the rent. Me investing in crypto field was one of the best decisions I have made. I wish all students could know about how beneficial this field is.

Cryptocurrencies are best for people that have capital to invest. For student that don't have capital, it is not good. 

Yes i think crypto is the best online platform for all student. Because they can not earn money by getting jo. So crypto is best for them.They can earn money from here very easily. Its a trusted platform. So i think crypto is best earning resource for student.              

Yes of course it is very difficult for the student ۔ Students gain a lot from their knowledge. Well, you can also meet your daily needs By grace they are also easy to work with Please they are the best way to earn 

That depends on how the student learns. If the student focuses on learning the dark side of crypto, it would be a con. On the other hand, if they focused on learning the positives, it would be a pro.

, It is better that they know more about crypto which is why they can change their daily life activities and if they stay focused they can give additional information about what they can get with crypto - it will help their future crypto enthusiasts.

The presence of cryptocurrency is very helpful for students because I have also felt that in that situation I could find extra money to shop for school equipment without asking parents.