How much you'll have till 2030? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you'll have till 2030?

I invested in one rising coin named BTT and I will wait till it booms in the market, I hope to have a good return , wishing myself a best thing.

No one can answer it correctly. It's hard to say exactly how much we will get by 2030. It will depend entirely on the market. No one can say auto-distant because the crypto market is not so stable. But if the market conditions are good then we can confidently make a lot of profit by 2030.

Well, there is no specific number on my mind that I want to collect until 2030, of course everyone aspires for more but the capabilities and experience in the cryptocurrency market and the amount of capital play a big role in that.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:11 AM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

My dear friend is not that am doubting your words , and only you know how much you earn in a day , but I want to ask if the know the value of the amount of btc you mentioned , that's not a small amount of money and how do u intend getting such am in 10 years time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is good to think about your future, but you have to work on it as well. I don't know exactly what is my future, but I will try as possible as I can to achieve a prosperous future, and by 2030 I will collect what I will collect from work in the next 40 years for my retirement. I want to create a professional project that will give me what I can spend while I'm comfortable

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

So far i have only two eth into my wallets, 20 eos 200 xrp, I etc or only five with my investment portfolios. So i have planned to make huge investments for investing in crypto market just like i marking life insurance with my family. Such as 5 eth, 2000 xrp and much more for xrp and whole crypto market specially altcoins my favorites. 

We cant know since thats 10 years from now and a lot can change even BTC technology and protocol itself. i just hope I can hold as much as possible and BTC rises a lot more until there.

On 3/29/2020 at 9:07 AM, MCSGlegend said:

I do not know this, I will try to do everything in my power to make sure that in 2030 I have as many cryptocurrencies as possible

I do not know how much will I have in the next decade. But if I continue to earn and save money until that year then my money will rise and I will have lots. 

• +4 1

Although my future is difficult to say. but i have my goal and i am trying to accomplish this goal by myself. I have a goal for 10 years to be 7 bitcoin and 70 ethereum. I currently have more than half the target.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

And how are you supposed to earn 100 + btc in just 10 years. Because im really curious to know such ways to earn money. I just want a good enough amount of BTC in my wallet. 

Crypto has no specific goal to earn but I will try to earn as much Bitcoin and altcoins as possible but 2030 could still be 10 years and if I sell the corresponding earnings from Crypto now that year Without selling I think I might be at least 10 BTC or more.. 

wow that is a lot of bitcoin and the only way i can see that you woudl make that much in the next ten years is if you are an experienced trader and you are able to make great predictions about the market. I think that is very interesting. Anyway, i think that by 2030 i will have around 10 bitcoin, if everything goes according to plan and if some of the investment sites that i have put my funds into are legit and are actually paying. In this case i think that i can earn quite a bit and i woudl be happy about that.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am not certain about my future assets of cryptocurrency because right now I have not yet established my life situation correct, so 2030 is a long future for me.

It's so hard to talk for so long. There is no patience to hold on until 2030. It is better to make a profit by investing a small amount. In this, I will get some profit every day. But there is no guarantee of what will happen after such a long time. A lot has changed over time.

For me i want to just reach 100000$ ,in my wallet or my bank , this is not impossible, just i have to work hard and get a lot of knowledge and a lot of experience,  and i will work for this dream , i will reach 100000$ at 2030.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

As you said you will have 100+ BTC in your wallet in 2030. But I don't believe that. Because bitcoin price will rise more and it's reward will be decrease. I think I can collect 10 BTC in my wallet.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I can't actually forecast how much I will be having still the next ten years, but I will save enough to so that I will have many valuables coins that can appreciate within the ten years to come

4 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

I can't actually forecast how much I will be having still the next ten years, but I will save enough to so that I will have many valuables coins that can appreciate within the ten years to come

You must have plans and goals for both short term and long term, have an ambition and believe you can, that is what it was for all the successful investors you see today.

13 hours ago, teminalibug said:

You must have plans and goals for both short term and long term, have an ambition and believe you can, that is what it was for all the successful investors you see today.

That true, if you have plans for your future there is hope for progress and this will serve an opportunity for you to succeed in life. Thanks for the advice bro

I am even afraid to imagine how much I will have, I have already earned about 0.8 bitcoins since the beginning of the year and I think that this is not the limit, I hope that I will have at least 50 bitcoins by 2030. 

43 minutes ago, IamLeader12 said:

I am even afraid to imagine how much I will have, I have already earned about 0.8 bitcoins since the beginning of the year and I think that this is not the limit, I hope that I will have at least 50 bitcoins by 2030. 

How did you earn that much only from collection or you are doing trading with a very big capital, how much is your capital anyway??

On 06.12.2019 at 11:11, Lubruselu said:

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet?

Until 2030, I will have about 70 bitcoins, I have a specific plan for earning in cryptocurrency and I am exceeding it for this year.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:29 PM, jekichchan said:

What are your big plans, become the owner of 1000 bitcoins. Yes, you wanted to become a full whale. I don’t know anything about my future, the market is too unreadable, I can’t say anything about my assets, sorry.

I think that I would have a lots of money till 2030 because I know that I am a great saver of money and I want to save money because I know that I will need it for my future and I hope that I can manage to earn more here in cryptocurrencies. 

I have not planned anything so far now because in cryptocurrency I'm new and im getting things in my mind to make my future secure and I have recognised cryptocurrency the platform where people can easily make themselves richer if they have some idea about crypto world and about the investment then for them it will be more easy to make their money more by going for investment.

On 5/10/2020 at 1:55 AM, Hoda khecha said:

Although I don't know how long it will take me to keep it here, I do all my work very well. If I stay here till 2030, I will definitely deposit a lot of coins in my wallet.

I think that if I continued my work here for about a decade and if I manage to save up my earnings I think that I'm gonna have a lot and a think that it is great if I can invest right now because I think that will benefit me in the future.