China VS Etherscan.io - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
milanista

China VS Etherscan.io

On 12/5/2019 at 12:46 AM, milanista said:

Eth Etherscan.io site filtered in China.

The massive firewall of the People's Republic of China, used by the government to monitor access to external internet sites, has blocked the largest public source of ethereum blocking data.

On Monday, the Ethernet scan site became one of the most widely used Ethereum block explorer sites by IPs inside China.

▪️This is the first case where a blockchainer searches for firewalls and filtering networks.

5.jpg.4ecf1d0bd4af702641d05cf6637ce035.jpg

I got many post about China crypto status. In this China preparing to launch their own coin. But most usable ethereum transaction tracker site etherscan blocked by China. I don't know why they did it. But we didn't see any impact on eth price for that.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

1 hour ago, safirova said:

What the heck china. China goverment wants only to make a profit for themselves and they dont want to share the potential of crypto to chinese people thats why they trying to block everything about crypto.my country is not like China, everyone can participate in cryptocurrencies, China has too many rules and everyone has to follow

China is a complicated and enriching country for its own people, actually quite sorry for the situation of crypto users in China. I hope this problem is quickly resolved.

This is unfortunate news, which I read a little while ago on a similar topic. What I am really surprised at is the official statements of the Chinese president and the position of China as a country of cryptocurrencies! They are opposite

It will be crazy to know why China is blocking the best known ethereum network based explorer etherscan across the country. I really do not see the sensible reasons behind this. People will be still able to visit the sites because facebook is banned in China but I have found guys from China using facebook. 

I do not know why China doing this. I think China want to stop public to use crypto currencies of other countries. And it would allow chinese people to use local crypto coin. I think due to this bitcoin and other big coins market would be shrink.

Well, the Chinese government might want to ban Ethereum in China for supporting the project called the Ethereum Killer which is the EOS project, and it wants Chinese developers to use EOS instead of Ether.

It is absolutely okay because we have lots other monitoring services like ethplorer.io, so there is no need to make a lot of panic only because of the one site regulated in China.

On 2/16/2020 at 2:15 PM, guatazoo said:

Still i have no idea why china think blocking etherscan alone, could chage anything.

There might be something bigger thank we think it to be, like some conflict with the ether company or anything, it is gotta be more personal.

5 hours ago, Rezort said:

It is absolutely okay because we have lots other monitoring services like ethplorer.io, so there is no need to make a lot of panic only because of the one site regulated in China.

Etherscan is among if the biggest and trusted explorer, so thats people must panic if there will have any negative impacts to etherscan, because this is among of used explorer including blockchain.com explorer.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:46 PM, milanista said:

The massive firewall of the People's Republic of China, used by the government to monitor access to external internet sites, has blocked the largest public source of ethereum blocking data.

This is another case that proves that the war has not stopped between decentralized blockchain technology and the Chinese central government, and we should expect more problems in the future as blockchain technology is further integrated into the Chinese economy and daily life.

Honestly, i don't genuinely distinguish I beg your pardon? is Etherscan.io. container a star report me extra about etherscan.io? I don't similar that it may well slab relations for visiting the sites subsequently if that is stanch bitcoin might without doubt prohibit in several countries? right me if i'm not right thanks. Enlighten me too. 

No wonder that even the Youtube site is blocked in China, because the government doesn't want people to know how people from other countries live.. with this site, the same thing, the authorities do not want people to use decentralized cryptocurrencies.

hmm, what the news is this, I don't know about it, I heard about China actively supporting cryptocurrency. but this site filtering is really hard to understand, I don't know what they want to do. This is like banning bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

It is very sad of the china people. There are lot of users of crypto currencies from china. And etherscan is tge bigest forum to check transactions of eth and erc20 coins. 

I don’t know why Ether Scan is blocked, what is bothering the People's Government of China from this site, it is a site to search for transaction information and has no other activities, so it is strange that this site is blocked. What is the justification given by the Chinese government?

On 2/16/2020 at 7:15 PM, guatazoo said:

Still i have no idea why china think blocking etherscan alone, could chage anything.

Yes I am too I have no idea in why they are doing because I think that they want to bring down cryptocurrencies in their country which is because I think that will create their own cryptocurrency because they want to earn to their money. 

China has completely banned the circulation of cryptocurrencies, so these are understandable measures to ensure that people know as little as possible about cryptocurrency.

China are always ahead if technology, they were able to track all china Ips addresses on blockchain.this is a great job by them

China is not able to act without their own purpose. China VS EtherScan.EO It manages to facilitate their work. China is the best in the world of crypto. If China stops investing in crypto, the demand for crypto will decrease. China is the best in the field of building anything.

The topic of cryptocurrencies is so popular these days. The fact that the Chinese government blocked access will not help. Regular users will still search for access and find it.

• +5 1

China is one of the most supportive countries for cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin mining, but there must be a direct reason for blocking encryption or using the firewall to know the transactions that take place inside the country in the end, I do not think that this measure will make China one of the countries that stand in the face of encryption

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/5/2019 at 12:46 AM, milanista said:

On Monday, the Ethernet scan site became one of the most widely used Ethereum block explorer sites by IPs inside China.

▪️This is the first case where a blockchainer searches for firewalls and filtering networks.

5.jpg.4ecf1d0bd4af702641d05cf6637ce035.jpg

After announcement of illegal in China they blocked many Blockchain services. Alipay is one of the biggest online shopping market removed crypto services. Also they blocked Eth explorer.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

As china firewall has restricted all external social sites and many sites like Facebook Google YouTube. And i have also heard that they are planning to create own Crypto that's why maybe they are asking user to use that and hence blocking eth explorer. But it's very difficult to know what exactly china is doing until they come with suprise.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/6/2020 at 1:38 AM, Readmm said:

The Chinese authorities are very strict on the Internet and the resources that are available there, so this is another victim of censorship.

I think that China is in bad terms with cruptocurrencies. They are trying to remove other cryptocurrency from their country and I think that they are trying to create a cryptocurrency for themselves so they are trying to circulate the cryptocurrency only in their country.