?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ?

On 12/3/2019 at 3:18 PM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoin ( sorry my english very bad ) 

At the first time I will advice you to gather knowledge about crypto. Because without knowledge anyone can mislead you. But you can follow some good influencers.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

You need to find enter point on low price. I recommend you to buy after halving because I think there will be big market fall so you can to buy some btc 

I think it has to be used in a proper way, search for information we can use bitcoin on the LEIT platform and find a Legta Expo like the YOBCt to buy some Bitcoins, you have a wallet of you bct and you can save your coins there.  

First of you need to figure out why you want to buy bitcoin exactly, for example you want to hold it until it reaches 20 thousand dollars or some other goal, this is very important to not lose your money.

Prepare a lot of money. This is the most important and important thing. The price of bitcoin is constantly rising. Your English is good. Write, do not hesitate and write your topics with complete confidence.

Just always read reviews about the site where you want to buy bitcoin, and if there are no reviews, it is better to refrain from buying on a similar site. 

My friend there is lot of scam doing in internet you need to follow trustful source like yobit. You should buy bitcoin when it's value is low then hold it till it's value is start increasing. Thank you

I think what you should do when buying bitcoin is that , bitcoin can be more profitable to you when the price is low because when price goes up you will make much profit, so I think you should always try to buy bitcoin when the price is very down and sell when the price goes up.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to buy any crypto currencies then you have to deposit your money in any exchange from where you are buying. But you should have to select a best and trusted exchange such as yobit, binance. 

• +2 1

If you are planning to buy Bitcoin I can suggest you some genuine website or app. I usually use Wazir x For my trading purposes. And I believe that it is a very good app. It's a Indian based App

Depending on the country in which you live, in my country we deal with brokers, give them money, buy us bitcoin and send it to the wallet.

Welcome my friend, you can buy bitcoin through the Yubit platform or any other reliable platform that is deceiving you through untrustworthy websites or scammers who are online

Visit one of the legit sites that deals in buying and selling of btc and also before buying make sure the price of the coin is low before buying and wait till the price goes high before selling again. Just try to follow the crypto market.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:14 PM, Loly said:

There are several ways to buy bitcoin, but the best way is through a person (a friend / brother) who wants to sell, so you get Bitcoin at the market price.

there are many exchange available on the internet which allows people to buy and sell bitcoin using fiat money or even digital fiat wallet some websites are localbitcoins paxful coinbase binance etc.

First you got your true way for buying bitcoin by searching information for that way and then buy it when the price of bitcoin is low and sell it in future in higher rates.

To buy bitcoin, you only need to prepare money or capital to start trading first, to avoid the scam of buying bitcoin on a famous and trusted exchange site, you can buy it on yobit. I think yobit is a trusted exchange and many useful features for users.

I believe that for active purchase of bitcoin, we need to know that the price can fall, as well as soar, it's all obvious and simple! After all, altcoins do not stand still, and can jump into different price categories!

My friend, first you should monitor the prices of cryptocurrencies and the movement of the crypto market before you buy bitcoin, second you must choose a reliable platform to buy bitcoin like the Yobit, and then buy bitcoin when it is low and wait for the price to rise to sell it and This is how good profits were made

Prepare a good wallet that you will receive and store your bitcoins without any worries. Just choose a wallet that has good security, small withdraw fee and a wallet which has many users.

• -1 1

We need to analyse the market before to invest in any coin becasue no one know that which coin will give us high profit in future and which coin will give us loss but the analysing will just to tell us that the coin is profitable or not for future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/3/2019 at 5:18 PM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoin ( sorry my english very bad ) 

Make sure the site or people that you going to have a transaction with is trustworthy or legit, don't trust easily in unknown person and much better to ask some experts or friend who have an experience about buying some coins so you can avoid scam. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Either you buy bitcoin through a local person in your country and receive hand in hand or choose one of the large and reliable platforms, buy it via a bank card

• +1 1

When buying bitcoin or any other currency, we need capital. If we own it, we need a price that really deserves it. If your country is not supported, you must convert your money into US dollars. After that you will be able to deposit funds. Buying bitcoin at a low price and keeping it for the future at a high price will lead to a good profit.

• +1 1

You must do this in consultation with senior experience in the crypto world first.  If you want to buy Bitcoin, buy it at a lower price and sell it at a higher price.  Because you will benefit there.  Buy at trusted exchange sites like Upbit, Eobit and Indodax

It is important to consider the issue of keys. If you are going to personally keep this information, you must prepare where to store your coins and keep the keys, the alternative in choosing an exhange of trust and good reputation. Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!