?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ?

I think it's cool for you to ask and answer questions, but the ideal is to seek knowledge about, because only with knowledge about you will know what to do and when to do it. I hope the forum will help you with this, because here there is a lot of knowledge to be learned and with that, it will make your life easier and you will know what to do.

You can buy bitcoin in so many ways. The most popular one is buying with your credit card using CEX.io, binance and some other popular exchanges. You could also .make use of paxful which allows peer to peer trading.

You should do a lot of research. Read and find exchanges that you can buy from. If Bitcoin is not banned where you live then you can buy from many top exchanges using cards or bank accounts. Some exchanges will ask for KYC and if you don't want that you can find other ways from exchanges that give access to peer to peer trading.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Hey dear! I think first of all you should have to follow the price of bitcoin and when the price will be low you have to buy the Bitcoin and when the price will increase then sale it. I think this is the way of getting more profit.

• +2 1

On 12/3/2019 at 11:18 AM, Yanadia said:

how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoin ( sorry my english very bad ) 

It is something you learn of course. When you met with something new you don't trust the first result you find but you do research. It took me hours trying to find an exchange and many more hours of research how to invest properly and what I should be avoiding. Cryptotalk will help in this as the members here are well aware and discuss these dangers in many posts.

• +3 1

You have to find how you can buy Bitcoin. It is important because there are many scammers that will steal your money and there are also fake exchanges and fake sellers. You have to search for a crypto exchanges that has good reviews and many years in the field.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes there are something required to buy bitcoin. I think first of all some how now should be for the bitcoin. You should have your wallet for the bitcoin. You can buy when you feel now it is realiable.

But save yourself from the scammers and trust on the yobit i too.

Yes this english was very bad as what you said is that bitcoin is a scam so it is best not to write post on english forums if you are unable to write correctly and make a very different meaning from what you wanted to say. The scams that are in the crypto space are easy to find after a few weeks or months. They are many and different and need experience to recognize and instantly avoid.

• +2 1

If you have credit card then you can easily buy bitcoins and any other currency with your card and it will be safe and you shouldn't worry because they won't cheat you. But if you are buying with your friends and other people you have met in real life then you should ask for their verification and the source they have bought which will safe you from any kind of future incidence.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the best move you made was to join a cryptocurrency forum like Cryptotalk. Keep reading and you will find many good advice about the scams. It happens that scammers are not very intelligent and they can be found with ease so don't worry after a while you will learn to identify them immediately.

• +1 1

When you enter the world of cryptocurrencies, you must dispense with emotion, as it will be a major factor in losing your money. Treat your trades with technical analysis and enter when the market sees fit and there are no major fluctuations in prices, and you will find yourself ready to be better with time.

• +3 1

My dear you are have a big problem but it is because you are beginner. You will have to read a lot about that because what can we tell you in a few words. You only need to look and read and find which is the best for you to buy from.

• +1 1

On 12/3/2019 at 2:58 PM, Migo said:

You need to follow the prices, buy it when bitcoin is low this good for you you can earn good money from selling it in the future, and buy it from a trusted market like yobit 

You are right if you need to start trading so start from btc because it is top currency and you can easily find it on the top buy it when the market is down and wait to get rise and sell them and get profit .

As a beginner you should begin by looking for a way to buy without getting scammed. The problem is that you don't know anything and you have to spend a few hours to find how you can buy Bitcoin from your location. Once you find an exchange or a way to buy, try to look for the validity of the url of the exchange and for this you need to search extra.

• +3 1

I do not think that buying Bitcoin with SCAM, but rather the matter is to choose the best price to buy it, and here your profit will be greater. Either buy it simply, you can do that on the Ubiquit platform or any other platform or any digital bank such as Payeer or Paypal.

What do you mean by prepared? Bitcoin is sold in so many ways that are free of scams and regulated exchange or even atms. If you have a debit card you can buy from Binance without KYC for up to two bitcoin value. Or you can buy from Coinbase which is regulated.

• +1 1

To buy bitcoin, you can register on any exchange in advance, choose a well-known exchange to avoid scams. Then choose what method you use to buy bitcoin, whether through a bank account or master card, before that you have to verify KYC first. Buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.

• +2 1

On 03.12.2019 at 12:18, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoin ( sorry my english very bad ) 

When I did it for the first time, I investigated fees on different exchanges, to make sure that I deposit and withdraw my money with a complete profit.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:18 PM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoin ( sorry my english very bad ) 

Bitcoin buying this time is a great decision becasue now the market go to high day by day and we can make good profit this time becasue the bull is almost near and the market go to high in future and BTC touch the 200,000$ this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When begin I had the same question and I used the internet to find the answer. For beginners that respect their privacy they can buy Bitcoin from an atm. Or using paypal to send money to someone that sells from p2p exchanges like localcryptos.com. If you don't mind doing KYC you can join big exchanges like Coinbase and buy there.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't know exactly what you mean to distinguish from the scam Bitcoin. You should do research as there are many scams but the exchanges you will use should be fine. If you have a certain question you are free to ask although it seems this question is from a beginner that is only first time looking. Use google and avoid google ads.

Welcome to this forum. When the price of bitcoin is go down it is the perfect time for buying bitcoin. You can earn money by seeling coin during the high price.

To avoid scam just use the trusted exchangers. There are many trusted exchangers now. You can try binance or yobit or kucoin. There are fully trusted.  Just deposit other currencies in an exchanger and buy it via trading.  And another way is direct buy bitcoin through mastercard. You won't be scammed if use these exchanger.

• +2 1

21 minutes ago, Mridul Rahman said:

To avoid scam just use the trusted exchangers. There are many trusted exchangers now. You can try binance or yobit or kucoin. There are fully trusted.  Just deposit other currencies in an exchanger and buy it via trading.  And another way is direct buy bitcoin through mastercard. You won't be scammed if use these exchanger.

@Mridul Rahman I think that before entering into cryptocurrency trading, it is a good idea to study technical analysis of the financial markets so that you do not run into the risk of losing all your capital.

• +3 1

it's good because you are in this forum because you are a beginner in crypto world, so you can find many answers and you get an experience about your purchassing bitcoin, if you have not any bitcoin you can buy it by your local cash from trusted holders, if you have other coins or fiat coin you can choose good exchange like binance, coinbase or yobit to buy bitcoin, good luck for you friend.