?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ?

On 12/3/2019 at 3:18 PM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoin ( sorry my english very bad ) 

You must buy Bitcoin even when the price is low. This is the best time to buy Bitcoin. If you want to put your bitcoins in the last place then you can keep different exchangers.You can keep it on yoibit because the security of this exchanger is so good you will never be deceived with this exchanger.If you keep this exchange, your bitcoin will be protected from scammers.

There are many platform to buy bitcoin now, you can make research about a site before trying to buy bitcoin from them. There are many legit site to buy bitcoin now, and make sure you buy it when the price is low and sell high to make profits. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You have to follow a reliable and very popular platform like Ubit, monitor the Bitcoin price charts and use the downtime to buy bitcoins, be confident that it will return to the rise Bitcoin will keep increasing for years, but gain some experience before starting because there is also a high possibility of loss

Right now is not the right time to buy Bitcoin because as you can see a bitcoin costs more than $ 40000. You need to buy bitcoin at a time when its value has fallen substantially. Then you need that when you want to buy it with the fallen price and then you should send it when the price has increased to a great extent. But you need to arrange a good exchange while selling it like binance, bitterx yobit etc. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You will be prepared to buy Bitcoin when you able to analyse the market prices and I want to suggest you that you should to buy the Bitcoin when the price of the Bitcoin is low and sold them when the price of the Bitcoin is high that is beneficial for you and you can earn more profit

You have to buy bitcoin from reliable platforms, monitor its price, set a good buying point, and buy good bitcoin all the time if you want to keep it for a long time such as a year or two.

• +2 1

If you want to buy from a platform, it is easy and smooth. You only have to choose the appropriate times to buy or sell. If you want to buy from someone, you must be confident in him.

On 12/3/2019 at 10:58 AM, Migo said:

You need to follow the prices, buy it when bitcoin is low this good for you you can earn good money from selling it in the future, and buy it from a trusted market like yobit 

Bitcoin has become so gingantic than predicting the market value to fall before investing, the best thing to do is by investing when you have cash at hand because the best time for Everything is always now and if you have to wait for the best time they you'll be old before it comes and it may never comes, because there's no best time than the time you start something.

So invest in Bitcoin now

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As a newbie the best thing you can do is research too much about Bitcoin and constantly follow its price to determine when to enter. Although that will also depend on when you want to make a profit, whether it's short, medium or long term.
When it comes to buying Bitcoin, the best thing you can do is buy it on an exchange or wallet to avoid getting ripped off. You can use a website that's recognized, like Binance or Coinbase. However, their commissions are usually very high, so you can also choose a P2P site to make your purchases.

• +1 1

If you wanted to avoid scam, then you should buy Bitcoin on exchanges like Binance. Binance exchange is recommendable because you could buy cryptocurrency via p2p in which you could transact with other people directly.

All you have to do when you want to buy bitcoin is prepare how much capital and Bitcoin you will buy, then choose a trusted exchange like yobit. Then buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell bitcoin when the price is high. If you follow my advice, you will not be fooled. Yobit is a trusted exchange so you don't have to worry about its security.

• +1 1

You have to gain knowledge about bitcoin and trading property before buy bitcoin. If you think you have enough knowledge about it and you can easily make profit to buy it then you are prepare to buy bitcoin.

My friend, we all need Bitcoin for the future and we all strive to store and produce it in order to gain more profits and there is a big difference between regular and fraudulent cryptocurrencies, so you will know for yourself how to get it

Dear friend in order to invest in Bitcoin you must have to learn a great knowledge of cryptocurrencies and do a lot of research on wireless and exchanges in this way you can distinguish between scam and legit site. 

• +3 1

If you are a very rich person then you can buy it and sell at more price. But, if you do not have resources to buy a bitcoin then you must earn it from crypto currency forum.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:18 PM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoin ( sorry my english very bad ) 

Dude most important and beneficial way to buy Bitcoin is have proper knowledge and Research so that you can't be become fooled by anyone and be a member of a legit site. And also keep in touch with the market value of cryptocurrency

• +1 1

Good for your honesty, to buy bitcoin in your country you can do up to three ways, first resort to a platform where you can buy cryptos by card, second make a purchase through a platform using P2P, and finally buy with a person who is interested in selling, for the first 2 see if they are platforms with good reputation and are known not to be cheated.

What is required bitcoin is first and foremost to verify whether you are on a trusted legit site and this can be done by searching about the site you are about to buy bitcoin from or ask experienced members in the crypto world for their advice on the site.

Dear friend you should buy the bitcoin when the price goes down and you can get good profit by selling it in the future when price will increase this is a great method of getting profit. 

Take a gander at the diagram and the market of bitcoin first.see the information on bitcoin is upcoming.after watching this please select the best cost to buy.i like to purchase on low cost for selling later when goes high.best trade to purchase at long last those are trusted and famous with full security.

the easiest way to buy cryptocurrencies without fear of being scammed is through platforms that have a certified purchase and sale history such as binance p2p or AirTm, which support the purchases of their users through a system in which the seller must make a security deposit in case of scam to pay the affected user

On 12/3/2019 at 5:18 AM, Yanadia said:

You always have to take into account when to buy, usually I personally buy when BTC has fallen in price at least a little and not when it has many green candles to FAvor because I know it is at its maximum so I expect a fall and there I buy BTC and keep it to make a profit and I use this strategy in many cryptocurrencies.

To buy bitcoins you must consult with experts and seniors because there are lots of scammers online. The best platform to buy Bitcoin is yoit. Yobit provides you 2FA security to ensure the security of your bitcoins.

Yes, if you need guidance 

then go for the senior who have such a experience for this.

But you asked for help.

so, not to be fooled in the scammers relation.

If you want to buy bitcoin in current time.

in my opinion not do this.

buy your bitcoin when its price falls down.

at this time never ever try to do this act.

have a safe journey friend

This shouldn't be a problem because I believe that if you use a genuine platform where bitcoin is being sold like a genuine wallet or exchange site then all you have to do is to transfer your Fiat currency there then use it to buy Bitcoin cryptocurrency.