?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ?

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoun ( sorry my english very baf ) 

You need to be prepared to buy Bitcoin even though it is small. Because taking this preparation will help you to make Bitcoin transactions at the right time and with your money properly, it is important to apply this preparation.

You need to follow the prices, buy it when bitcoin is low this good for you you can earn good money from selling it in the future, and buy it from a trusted market like yobit 

42 minutes ago, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoun ( sorry my english very baf ) 

To buy cryptocurrencies if you don't already have one, you need a bitcoin wallet, depending on the money and then the USD money because it is quite easy to trade on all exchanges.

1 hour ago, Yanadia said:

Well good luck.keeping your money in Coinbase or another exchange is not a bad idea if you know nothing about keeping your own wallet and only invest a few hundred dollars. I had some bitcoin on coinbase for over 4 years with no problem. I cashed out and received my money. The only time I would really worry about getting away from exchanges is when you have alot of money invested in Crypto, chances are your crypto will be safe with Coinbase.

• Useful or interesting 1

Is important to be prepared to buy Bitcoin. It can be sold at any time. Depending on the dollar needed. By selling Bitcoin you can earn good dollars

Edited by Rifat773

Before we buy bitcoin, just sure that we need to used it in a right way, search some informations that we can used bitcoin in legit platform and also look for the legit exchanger like yobit to buy some bitcoins, yobit has an wallet and you can store your coin there.

2 hours ago, Yanadia said:

First of all you have to do is prepare funds for your capital, small or large it does not matter, just from your ability. Choose exchange places that already have names and popularity.

You must do this by first discussing with the senior experience of the crypto world.  if you want to buy bitcoin, buy it when the price goes down and sell it at high prices.  because you will benefit there.  buy at trusted exchange places like Upbit, Yobit, and Indodax.

It's very easy to buy just need minimum technical knowledge and if your country not accept then you can use P2P platform and I'm always use Coinbase and Binance and others many exchanges support to buy Crypto with fait currency or VISA card

you need to learn trading basics first , then you need to try get some experiance , finally there is some tips on trading you must follow if you wanted to succed , good luck 

From the perspective of us (as a crypto exchange):

1. Most of the exchanges (basically all reliable ones) will verify you (legal obligation, here in UK we need to follow EU AML directives and FATF recommendations). We verify your ID, card used for transaction (which must be yours).

2. Get external wallet to store your BTC. Depending on how much you are planning to buy - recommended choices are either a cold wallet or hardware wallet. It is a general rule - do not store online more cryptocurrency than it is absolutely necessary.

3. If you want to find a good moment to buy it low - follow news, check the charts. As well, there are some annual patterns which tend to repeat themselves - so far, in most cases, BTC price starts to go down significantly each year at 19-20 of December and keeps falling down until at least mid-January (because of Christmas shopping, annual taxes to be paid, winter holidays for families, investment funds analyzing past year). It can be one of the best moments to buy BTC as a form of investment at a good price.

As well, some HODLers (as well we recommend to read about them) had proven that there is one almost guaranteed strategy (worked most of the times so far, if not always) for investing in BTC. You accumulate BTC when there is a mass panic (like declaring BTC dead in news), and selling when there is a big hype for BTC (like this year when price crossed $12000, or when there was the December 2017 hype).

Edited by Linkkoin
adding a hint

When Bitcoin starts to drop in price, you need to start buying Bitcoin with some of your capital in mind, remember not to buy Bitcoin at all with your full capital, the price you are buying at Bitcoin may drop further, therefore, when buying Bitcoin.  It is best to purchase on this system.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes i agree with you. Beacuse anytime bitcoin price is rise down. This time we need to buy  bitcoin. If you buy bitcoin when bitcoin price is low then you earn more money by selling bitcoin 

You just want to buy bitcoin you don't want to make profit right ? Than you don't need to prepared just create an account in coinbase or blockchain & buy bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin in coinbase.

In my opinion before buying Bitcoin you must follow the chart of the price of Bitcoin and at present if you want to earn long term profit then you may buy Bitcoin but for short term it will be loss

Better careful when it comes to choosing an exchange site since there are some scammers. For me, since the payment I received for posting here is in Yobit, then I would refer Yobit since it is a reliable site.

This is not a time to [repsre to buy bitcoin, it is the time to buy, i have bought mnay bitcoin at 6800 few days ago, and I'm still buying as of now.

I am always ready to buy Bitcoin because this is my best way to make a little money and money meetings I always call for it when I get good little benefits and sell them but yes, of course I always buy BTC.  Or ready to buy bitcoin

You can always buy bitcoin on an exchange exchange and exchange it for cryptocurrency. You need to check the sources of buying Bitcoin and climb anywhere. 

Well you should try to search what is bitcoin so you have àn idea and not to be get fool. Then, buy bitcoin when it is in lower price because it is more profitable when the price goes up.

Of course the first time you have to prepare a wallet to store Bitcoin, secondly with what do you want to buy Bitcoin? flat money (USD), PayPal, Perfect Money, AdvCash and Payeer, Third choose where exchange can be in Yobit, ChangeNow, Changelly and paxful.

All you need to prepare is money, yes you can buy bitcoin money little by little and start investing or trading, you can buy it on yobit.

Beginners needs to be a little careful about The stage of first through that will be a variable to get the iphold right to be in the case of righteous and through out that fact 

Many exchanges sell bitcoin you will find on google. But i suggest to buy in big exchange or popular exchange like coinbase or binance. if you want to invest long term period i suggest to move you bitcoin in offline wallet.