?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ?

First of all you have to choose a good and potential coins to gain profit and then but only from the trusted site. You can find lots of article for the beginners which will guide you to a good conclusion. Also you should seekers for the knowledge.

First define the amount of the finance that you want to invest. So then you should watch market  for best conditions for  about a week.

• +4 1

You need to check the movement of the price of the bitcoin in the graph in the trusted exchange. In order for you to distinguish and make right move where to buy or trade. 

If you are a beginner don't just rushed the system, what you are expected to do is to carefully follow and read the processes involve one after the other, first go to coin market cap or coingecko Check the fluctuations of prices and the ranking of the coins, only buy when the BTC price is cheap and affordable not at very high price in order to gain a profits 

Bitcoin prices fluctuate and go up and down daily. You have to watch its prices well until the appropriate time comes and buy a large amount of it at a cheap price and then wait for it to rise to sell it again and achieve a profit rate based on your investment.

Edited by hamzaalioua

I advise you to buy bitcoin at low prices and sell it at high prices.this is the whole point of investing,and I also advise you to buy on proven exchanges with a good reputation.

You only need any amount of money, the higher the better and the place that you could buy like exchange. In choosing an exchange better to try the most famous as it is trusted and good exchange that's why it is famous, like Binance, Yobit and CoinBase. I think some of exchange need an valid ID since any financial services required to know their customer (KYC) to prevent from scam and money laundering.

take a gander at the outline and the market of bitcoin first.see the updates on bitcoin is upcoming.after watching this please select the best cost to buy.i like to purchase on low cost for selling later when goes high.best trade to purchase at long last those are trusted and famous with full security

First of all you have to absolutely have cash that is freed from your daily expenses and that money should awareness on investing in bitcoin and different cryptocurrency. Secondly, you have to buy it thru an alternate which you like or a famous exchange inclusive of binance

Simply buy on landing, as for fraudulent and trusted currencies, the currency must be on giant platforms ....

• -3 1
  • -1 1

On 12/3/2019 at 8:08 PM, Ardian1206 said:

You must do this by first discussing with the senior experience of the crypto world.  if you want to buy bitcoin, buy it when the price goes down and sell it at high prices.  because you will benefit there.  buy at trusted exchange places like Upbit, Yobit, and Indodax.

Well, that's true mate, you can search some ideas through internet how to buy some bitcoin or other cryptocurrency coins properly but as you mentioned above, the basic thing that you need to do is to buy low sell high which means that you need to wait for the price of bitcoin until it falls so that you can buy it in a small amount of value.

first register an exchange like yobit and complete kyc. prepare your funds to buy . you have options connect your bank account to wallet are link your cards.

search before investment use google, yahoo and youtube, wait watch the time to buy coins /tokens you wished. dont buy our hyyped coins and shit coins . buy the dip, sell at high.

First of all you have to find the pbest trading platform for you. Look for good ones on internet. Then find a good wallet for Bitcoin and exchanging platform. I recommend yobit. That’s it. If you have knowledge, profit will come fast to you. 

On 12/3/2019 at 3:18 AM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoin ( sorry my english very bad ) 

no time is bad to invest in bitcoin if you are going to make trader but if there are some better than others as for example when the bitcoin goes down to 3500 dollars is the best time to invest

Understand the logic of buy and sell. That is the basic principle of traders in the market so they could generate profit throughout the course of the transaction that happened. It would be better to observe first before applying the principle since it could also risk you in holding it for a long time. Then, the opportunity of generating a profit constantly would be wasted. It is better to follow the tracks of the shifts in the price ranges in the market so that you could also have a prediction of whether to still engaging yourself in trading or is it time to hold your coins for a long time for a profitable outcome.

• +3 1

You need to keep an eye on prices, buy it when bitcoin is low, it is a commodity for you, you can make good money selling it in the future and buy from a reliable market

You can buy your first bitcoins on cryptocurrency exchanges or exchanges. But the first option is much better. You should also take care of your online security.

I recommend that you buy BTC in an exchange, where you can study it and know what you are going to do with them, if BTC does not work for you, you will have hundreds of crypto waiting for you, you can watch a lot on YouTube, be guided by those who have already worked In this, look for true evidence of what they say, things that have happened to them, do not launch yourself to experience that in this world there is a lot of scam

When you have good capital, buying bitcoin as an investment is something to consider and it will never be a waste

• -2 1

What must be prepared to buy Bitcoin is money, to avoid fraud you have to buy bitcoin on a trusted exchange, buy bitcoin on yobit and you can trade there. If you are on the yobit exchange to trade, in my opinion it is very safe.

• +2 1

You must first get an electronic wallet.
And the next step to invest is the transaction platform and they are dedicated to putting people who want to sell bitcoins in contact with people who want to buy them. You register and start shopping.

Hello friend, I hope this very well! To buy bitcoin at affordable prices that can generate profits you must have information about the market, candles, follow the patterns, be patient and buy low to sell high.

Firstly, Bitcoin cannot be counterfeited, and counterfeit currency cannot be sent from it Its symbol is clear and well-known, its network is well-known, and its value is known as well, but the deception is that it is not transmitted in the first place or that its work is sent similar to the name.

• +2 1