Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

The lunacy here is astounding.  Cryptocurrency is not in itself a source of income, and I have no idea what most people are even talking about in this thread.  Nor do I believe that people here are earning a living by trading or by posting on this forum.  If you can survive by getting 1000 sats/post, I'd like to know where you live.  That's amazing.

Well as a student, college student of course working in crypto is my primary source of income because this is the only thing I do to earn more profit to sustain my needs in school and lift up the burden of my parents and also if there's a thing I want then I got to buy it, and that's how I feel proud of myself I can earn with my own hard work.

11 minutes ago, Jon said:

There are other ways to get source of income, try other work not only cryptocurrency, so that you have something to hold 

not just something to hold but also to have various sources of income and it will be risky to depend on just crypto because you will suffer a lot during the bear markets.

2 minutes ago, AutoLigtas said:

Cryptocurrency  is my primary  source of income because I don't have any job except here ,and hope I earn more .

yes i also can make it out as a primary source but i am not having that much of fund to invest here so i want some source to earn and invest here..so now its my secondary source of earning

Yes cryptocurrency is my main source of income, I think now because I can make money now you can use it while watching Crunchy and we can make a lot of money from here.

As of now cryptocurrency is my primary source of income because I still doesn't have a job because I'm still in college and I'm still studying. I really don't have to work because I really don't need a lot of money for my school, I work here because I don't want to ask money in my parents in order for me to buy what I need or want.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

I am a jobless person and i love to join the crypto airdrops and also trade in the crypto market because i know trading and how to analyse the market. This time crypto market is the best market in the world and now we see that the bull time is near and soon all the crypto coins will be green.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Right now since i am unemployed i am doing a full time trading in crypto so to be said yes my primary source of income right now is crypto and the one who is helping me to my daily life expenses is crypto.

As of now that am a student, its my primary source of earning or income now. Still working on earning, and thanks to crypto talk and yobit 

Crypto currency is mainly my secondary source of income as i am a student. Because beside this I have to study and get a job. But i really like working here as it helps me to interact with people and gain knowledge.

Now I take cryptocurrency as alternative income, my primary income is from real job. I see crypto is saver, someday when financial crisis come I already have back up fund. I still worry about economy world, even I'm not government but my job can take over by them anytime. Prepare for the worst is my motto. 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:24 AM, hmind said:

For this my primary income.  And other things such as service, or make a program or the web instead become secondary.

This is also my primary income and this is best for me because through crypto market we can make good money in it and now this time so many peoples will start to invest in it but the market is down regularly thats why so many peoples will dis-heart and they withdraw their money now and i hope soon market will make a bull soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I use crypto as primary income, has no job make me try it and have good income until now. So far I'm happy with my new job, I can do it from home and still have time for my family. Now I try to saving bitcoin, even not much but I hope will enough for my family education.

On 12/1/2019 at 2:07 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

As for now, cryptocurrency is my own main source of income other than the allowance my parents are giving to me. Since I am a student, I want to have my own source of income as well so I decided to join this forum and be paid for posting here.

Cryptocurrency is my primary source of income because we can do so much easier than cryptocurrency so it seems to me that cryptocurrency is my and our primary source of income.

Because I am still a student, cryptocurrency is my main income such as trading, bounty, airdrop and posting in this forum. 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

22 hours ago, Jamiljoy said:

I'm a shadow I don't do that. But my cryptocurrency is the primary source of income for me. I know that physical currency is often the primary source of income. As a student, my main source of income is cryptocurrency

I'm also a student and I can say that crypto became my primary source of income. I use crypto to pay for my needs in school and my allowance when I go to school.

Few years back this was my secondary source of income as I have some good funds and understand this all now I am doing this all full time which is helping me a lot as I can manage better of my time and financial needs this is doing very strongly so in near future I am going to do some more in trading with crypto as I believe this could be more better then usual job.

I do not make cryptocurrency as the only source of income, because for me, cryptocurrency is a hobby as well as a side business, so, I don't want to depend on just one source of income,

I am not wholly depend on crypto. Crypto is my second source of income. I am just collecting different coins for future. Also crypto is not fully trustable field yet. If it would be proper established in future then I would left my job to work on crypto.

• +1 1

yes is my only source for incoming,, but i wish i have a job now. because the cryptocurrency need money to buy them and to get more money from them.

I am trying my best. 

All the best guys on your ways.

Cryptocurrency is the second source of income, and more places to channel hobbies and share knowledge or experience. To become the Main Revenue, the results will be very less to meet the needs of everyday life.

On 12/1/2019 at 7:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

I think all start with the idea cryptocurrency is secondary but if there is success will convert to primary.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif