Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

Crypto currency is my primary way to earn money. at first, i worked in a private company and then involved in crypto world. now i am working here full time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

7 minutes ago, Emma said:

Crypto currency is my primary way to earn money. at first, i worked in a private company and then involved in crypto world. now i am working here full time.

Me too sister, i had a job in a hospital, but now i'm in crypto full time, and i think it's my primary income, because in my own clinic there are no client only some few who come, time to time, so i'm workin 24/7 only in crypto

• Useful or interesting 2

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

12 minutes ago, redamoun said:

Me too sister, i had a job in a hospital, but now i'm in crypto full time, and i think it's my primary income, because in my own clinic there are no client only some few who come, time to time, so i'm workin 24/7 only in crypto

If anyone can aquire a perfect knowledge about crypto world, He can survive in a better condition through earning from this great world.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 12/1/2019 at 11:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

For me, while cryptocurrency is considered secondary earnings, because cryptocurrency really can earn, but while offline much more money and more expanse. It would be possible to earn on cryptocurrency only if I had a lot of referrals to participate in different bounties.

On 12/1/2019 at 7:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

Good question brother, for me it's not my first or second income, it's just a hobby, and i'm kind of addicted person to all new technology, it's always good to know what's going on in the world, but Cryptocurrency is not yet trusted to be a fixed work and considerate like a first income for your life, because it's very dangerous to believe in a coin and you lose all your investment by a 51% attack or something like that.

• +2 1

I guess cryptocurrency now become my main source of income because I don't try another work to make money. I decide to be full time in the cryptocurrency because I see the potential to earn money, and the result will give me unlimited money. But I need to search for the biggest way that can help me to earn as much money as I can, and it's not easy because I need to compete with the other people who want to make money from cryptocurrency too. I am sure that someday, we will have much money from crypto if we can work hard from now on.

• +2 1

On 12/2/2019 at 3:59 PM, khan22 said:

I am a jobless person and Crypto is my primary source of income. Crypto is a business and in this business we can make good money through the easy way and this is true but if we know the trading and also about the market. Because no one know that how and which side market will move.

Crypto was also my primary income now due to fact that i can find any job yet because i just finished my studies. Crypto is a great source of income and without investment, you can still earn in many ways.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

in my view, secondary would be the perfect answer. however, someday it may become the primary option. Because of high risk, higher possibility of gain or loss, lack of knowledge about crypto, sometimes hear about hacks, security issue also arises, and regulation must be needed to gain trust of peoples. So long way to go to become a primary sources.

• +2 1

8 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Crypto was also my primary income now due to fact that i can find any job yet because i just finished my studies. Crypto is a great source of income and without investment, you can still earn in many ways.

yeah you are right. we can earn from crypto world also without any investment. if we have a good knowledge about it, we can right posts on many forums. 

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 12/1/2019 at 1:07 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Crypto is my secondary income, cause main income is sell my item from the game i've playing.

Cryptocurrency is now my primary source of income, i have no other way of getting other income than it

• -4 1

How many hours per day you allocate to cryptocurrency?

Crypto is now a full time source of income for many people. I saw that most of you referred to crypto as your main source of income. So, it must be your full time job. Those who said crypto is their secondary income, they are probably considering it as a part time job. I have seen some people who are active on crypto world even when they are at work's office! They secretly open a new tab in their browsers and check prices or read news about crypto during working hours!

I am among the first group because I currently don't have a decent job outside home and I spend 8 hours a day to read, learn and trade with cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Soon it will be my fisrt source of income, because in crypto all you need to do is invest your time, and if you have some available money you can invest that too, but there are many options now where to just use our free time!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

For me cryptocurrency is not my main source of income, knowing how unstable it is and how badly I need something that can sustain my living, I need to resort into something that pays me a fix amount of a consistent basis. 

Cryptocurrency is one of my source of income but at the initial time I did not actually found it interesting doing cryptocurrency task because it takes long to actually earn bigger income. 

Crypto currency will be my primary income source. Recently I joined in crypto world. And I will earn money in future.  So it will be primary income source for me.

1 hour ago, Delgboke said:

Cryptocurrency is one of my source of income but at the initial time I did not actually found it interesting doing cryptocurrency task because it takes long to actually earn bigger income. 

in crypto you earn money from investing your OWN money so there is no tasks when you are using your money to trade because you can trade any day you want.

cryptocurrency is currently my main job and almost every day i am on monitor for hours to work even though the results sometimes get a large income sometimes get a little income but i really enjoy it .

For me, cryptocurrency is my primary source of income since I'm a college student and I have no work yet and still studying. When the times comes that I graduated in college, I'm hoping that I'm still in the crypto world.

It's my primary source of income. As a student, bitcoin helps me to earn income that I can use for school purposes. I have savings but that's not enough so bitcoin is a big help to me.

As a student, this is my primary source of income so I am here to work hard. But when I have job in the future, this will be a secondary only.

Cryptocurrencys are my primary source of earning. Because if you want to earn online then cryptocurrencys are must. Such as btc, etc, LTC. Etc

Well, cryptocurrencies are the secondary source of my income. I also donot earn from primary source as i am still studying. I depend fully on crypto coins and will continue this job.

Cryptocurrency is my secondary income source. Because there are so many problems with crypto in my country. I am working with crypto for future. Now i have personal business. I earn enough money with that business. So crypto is my secondary income source.

Its my secondary source of income. It can be primary source of income but it have lot of queries about transparency, regularity and instability of price. so it should be only second priority to deal with. first you should establish your physical business or do a good job.