Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

Since I am a student, crypto currency was my secondary source of income because my parent provided me on my financial needs. The earnings I got in crypto is for my personal needs.

For me, crypto is only used as a side job, I still prefer the main work because the amount generated in a month is more than doing crypto.

Well for now cryptocurrency is my daily source of income sitting in front of a PC and working on projects and trading is very beneficial.

On 12/1/2019 at 8:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

Of course not .. I do not rely mainly on digital currencies as a source of income .. There must be a backup source of income in addition to cryptocurrencies. Especially during the collapse of cryptocurrency prices and waiting for them to recover.

Of course not .. I do not rely mainly on digital currencies as a source of income .. There must be a backup source of income in addition to cryptocurrencies. Especially during the collapse of cryptocurrency prices and waiting for them to recover.

Thanks for your comment. Why do you think cryptocurrency can not be the main source of income? There are many people who earn their livings just through cryptocurrency. You are right about a backup source of income but trading is not the only way of earning money in crypto market. There are some other ways that can bring you relatively fixed income per month. For example, you can invest in Yobit investbox and earn a steady percentage every day regardless of price movements. This is the best method for earning when bear market starts. Even in worst possible cases, you can convert your crypto to fiat and invest it in banks until crypto bear market ends.

I know some people who are their primary source are solely based on cryptocurrencies, I guess I have to admire how much they risk in their lives. 

My Full Time job is in Education Department .i am a Teacher .Bitcoin and crypto is my secondary source of  of income.in future may be i make it my primary source of income.

On 12/1/2019 at 2:07 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

No,for me this is just secondary,an extra way of earning money. Crypto world is unpredictable,you may win today and lose tomorrow,thats why i dont depend much on cryptos,since i am not an expert trader,..maybe if i am good enough in trading,well,this can be my primary.

Well, as a student back when I was in high school and first discover crypto talk by introducing it to me by my classmates crypto talk become my primary source of income and help myself from school expenses and from that I continued exploring and improving and eventually help others to, and that's the way I return the favor and now as a college student, an IT course, in particular, I use my knowledge in technology to innovate even more and to help more by introducing to them what cryptocurrency can do to their lives and yes crypto still my primary source because I'm still a student.

I think there are many people who don t have a stable job in the real world but with cryptocurrency is the real job and stable, at this moment there are not thing of obstacle all people can trade.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

i do job.so obviously cryptocurrency is my secondary source of income.when i will start earning more in cryptocurrency i will not hesitate to resign my job and take cryptocurrency as full time job or work.lets see what happens next.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:07 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

Yes, cryptocurrency is my main source of income. The world needs to take note that cryptocurrency is a trillion industry. We are not playing here.

Crypto is my primary source now as I  am a student now but I want to be active all time in the crypto world. after my study I will do crypto trading as my secondary job.

No, cryptocurrency is not my primary income. Cryptocurrency is my secondary income. My primary income comes frome teaching profession. I depend on the job.

at the moment I do not have such means that would allow me to engage exclusively in trading, but I would like, but for now it’s like a hobby that brings pleasure

On 12/11/2019 at 2:49 AM, ethannbenny said:

Presently crypto is my primary income but as from weeks from now after I have sort out myself, crypto will be my alternative income which I will called my secondary income 

yea we have all been there, at some point in my life i was only focused on trading as my only source of income and i was trading with lots of money as well but now i have another job and im more confused on that.

For me it's a secondary source of income, I do other physical parttime  and fulltime jobs to earn paper money.

No crypto currency is not main source of income of mine. even i have leave it for 1 year and again i jumped in. but i think we will keep in touch with crypto world as if we unfortunately lost our job or business than we can earn full time in crypto world until we find another job of business.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Some time it was my primary and aftet that it was my secondary job. As i was totally addicted with crypto and when i learned about real life business i leave it and start doing a little business and again jumped into it and wisely keep crypyo as secondary source of income

3 minutes ago, Redfa said:

Cryptocurrencies are illegal in many country across the world, that's why i think we can not consider it a primary source of income at the moment ..we can call it an additional income source..

Can you tell me in which country crypto is illegal? Maybe you can contribute and create a comparison between both legal and illegal. 

This is my part time job only, where-in I have full time job recently. Daily expenses is much more higher than what I am gaining at crypto, but still this is one of those extra income that I can't resist.

I have cryptocurrency is the main source of income, I used to work, but received so little that I decided, it is much easier to learn to trade and not depend on anyone, only on my experience of trading.

• +1 1

It's not my primary income, but also it's not my secondary. It's just another source of my income that helps me to earn some extra money and buy some good things. Market is a difficult system, that's why I can't make it my main source of money. I'm afraid to have lost all my money, because I can't count money properly.

Greetings, my friend
My friend, for me, I earn bitcoin in addition to my main business
Perhaps after I get good gains and the most valuable way to invest well, I'll dump it to Crypto as a major business

Yes of course not the primary or secondary source of cryptocurrency eye because it can be very easy to make money by posting on the forum here.Because there is no investment required to earn it.