Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

Yes it is the best thing to me because it is the first primary income in my life and also by these i have started my income from these. 

Well as a student who only have a per time job after school and earn a little Yes it my primary source of income for now. 

Bitcoin as cryptocurrency is my consequential income. I happening studying cryptocurrencies for the sake of interest. Over time, began to earn nearly capital too. I like effective with cryptocurrency fritter parcel of my time to it. This is (plus) my prime income. now and again this this is (plus) is impressive.

Cryptocurrency is my secondary source of income I hope one day to make it my primary source of income but right now my earnings in crypto is still not stable like my real Job so I am still working on how I can improve it and turn it to a stable income source.

for me this cryptocurrency is my primary source of income because of this site im earn extra money sufficient to my daily expenses and needs..how ever i wish that it will also the gateway to be successful in life and hoping to increase more value of bitcoin..

Cryptocurrency trading and exchange is my secondary  source of income , as i have a job on senior web developer on a private company.

5 hours ago, Doa ibu said:

The cryptocurrency job cannot promise to make money every day, if the price is not good we don't get income, for that I still work officially for daily expenses, and trading cryptocurrency is my second income.

You can earn from crypto in most days of a month because only 2 percent change in prices can bring good profits if you invest at least $100 in some coins like Ethereum and Litecoin. You can earn at least $2 per day extra income by trading once or twice every day and this will accumulate to reach $60 per month! With a little more effort, you will easily achieve $100 per month. Your income will increase gradually because you can keep your profits to add to your investment and soon you will have $200 to invest which is suitable to earn $4 to $5 per day. I only talked about minimum potentials. Some days you can earn more because sometimes there is a big movement in prices.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

My main source of money right now. I don't want that I like to invest in really world too .... Good luck 

On 12/1/2019 at 7:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

i'm still a student so cryptocurrencies are not my primary job but just an extra income.

i mostly trade them and i would like to live with crypto trading, but it is not that easy as many people say but i'm trying to make this my primary job

cryptocurrency your primary because this is my only job now and I have been playing crypto currency for a long time from 2008 to 2020

At present, one of the main reasons I use cryptocurrency as my primary income is that I can earn a lot of money through this very short time now I have that amount of trading knowledge about cryptocurrencySo that I can get more profits in a very short period of time so I don't need any more jobs.

Definitely my secondary income. Because I have a day job/real job that I have been doing for a long time, which I like doing my day job the most. so, having crypotocurrency as another income helped in a lot of things. Such as I have more money to save and etc.

I earn from crypto every day, I think this is way too much income for me is the primary way.Some time it was my primary and after that it was my secondary job. As i was totally addicted with crypto and when i learned about real life business i leave it and start doing a little business and again jumped into it to start our good business.

On 12/1/2019 at 12:07 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

I have a jobs where I earn money for me and my family and crypto are my secondary earning source of money because I didn’t depends on crypto market. Because we know crypto market are always risky any time anyone lost his fund.              

This is my primary source of income because I'm still a student so I use crypto to earn profit as a help and support for my study. It also a less hassle and don't require a lot if time to spend. 

5 hours ago, CryptoAndMoney said:

My primary source of income is cryptocurrencies. I make 70% or more of my income from it and about to quit my job for it totally. 

Wawo... I have seen very few peoples like you who comes to crypto and leave their day time jobs.They made crypto their future job and risk their carrier .I wish you good luck.

Well pls permit me to say that it's both my primary and secondary sources of income I really depend on it since the rate of unemployment is increasing rapidly

I'm a student and I'm learner too. these days Cryptotalk is part of my life i post daily and I'm Earnings some bucks for my pocket money, i have only a way of Earnings so it's my primary source of Earnings

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

before cryptocurrency for me only secondary earn income but im continoues hard work for doing better and better , and now cryptocurrency is primary income for me.

Currently, crypto is my primary source of income. I just completed my college and I haven't found a job yet. So I rely on crypto. Even if I get a job, I think I will continue to do crypto to get some side cash which I can fall back on at anytime.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

No, cryptocurrencies are not my main source of income. I am trying to learn now. I did some trading and made some profits, but I still have a lot to learn.

On 12/1/2019 at 7:33 AM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

Cryptocurrency is not my primary source of income, it's my secondary source of income, i use it because I'm just a student and i need to earn money in easy way. 

I need to know more concerning this information, I have in a situation where by this topic was used in an argument but I really don't know much about it anymore ideas.