Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

3 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

There is a small increase in bitcoin price, and I think there might be a huge Investment made by whales or by the incoming people, we hope it continues the trend upto $10000

To my thought at first place  it was giving us sign for a halving but later observed that it was the whales controlling the market.

16 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

The halving have not happened yet and the bull run that js associated with it would occur a couple months later after the halving, so what makes you think that bull like movement was due to the halving?

Yes just the way I saw the immediate change in the price is given out a sign as it occurs in 2016- 2017 when the price  rise at unexpected time just like it starts now and many predictors last year make analysis and finalize that within this month or next month we may expect the halvings so. I am just watching the market to see how sure they are with their predictions.

12 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

To my thought at first place  it was giving us sign for a halving but later observed that it was the whales controlling the market.

How did you observed it was the whale in Acton? It might be a real movement not a fake, we don't even have signal for a real bull run or whales in action

23 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

How did you observed it was the whale in Acton? It might be a real movement not a fake, we don't even have signal for a real bull run or whales in action

Ok I could like to have more explanation on what causes the market to go in a bull run?

On 4/25/2020 at 8:54 AM, Crypto Hunter BD said:

At this time Cryptocurrency is my primary source of earning.I am student and i am work in cryptocurrency to earn money.But i will not make Cryptocurrency as a primary source of income.I will make this secondary sources when i get a good job.

Yea,, cryptocurrency is also my primary source of income, but am still studying with the little income I got from cryptocurrency, if I finished I will look for a good job to add up to my status

Crypto is currently my secondary source of income, it is secondary income but in fact the amount I earn is greater than my main job. the money I earn from the electronic money I save and invest for next time. I am currently working with forex hoping my income will increase. I'm young and I always try to make money.

I have cryptocurrency sometimes the main source of income and sometimes an additional one since there are months when I earn more on cryptocurrency than on my main job. 

Before corona virus affect the world cryptocurrency is my secondary source of my income because I got a job to teach in primary school but not government don't allow move outside and I am staying at home so I use cryptocurrency as a primary source of my income. 

As I am not quite old at the moment, I don't work that much and that is why cryptocurrency is my primary source of income, however it is still very low compared to what it could be.

i earn very little from cryptos and i use it asa passive income and as my main income. i would be very happy to leave my offline work and to be able to earn money from cryptos but this world is very flexible and one day you may earn 100 USD but it is really har dot stabilize your income.

For me , a secondary source.. I don't like to depend completely on this crypto world! Trading is great , but you can't risk more than your budget can hundle.. And there is always a risk in this crypto world! 

As a student and as a person that has no money as of this moment, crypto is my primary source of money. This is where I get my money to be use to survive me and my family's daily life. This is also where I earn money to pay for my bills and many more. Without it, I can't pay those bills and we will no food to eat everyday.

I am student so crypto currency is my primary source of income. After getting off from my university i open my account and start trading on exchanges and make some profit daily. This is my way of income. 

It's the first source of my income ! because now I'm studying and I can't work with 2 times ! but I think if I have a second job so I will make trading as secondary source 

2 hours ago, Zues said:

You are right and we are the same because I am only a student too and earning is difficult for us so we need to find ways to earn here in cryptocurrencies and I think that it is great that people are considering cryptocurrency as their source of income

Yes, bro. You're right. It is great to think that people are now considering cryptocurrency as an income, especially in this time that we are facing a major crisis that is hard to fought back. So cryptocurrency is very helpful to every people. Even if you are a simple citizen or just a mere student, you can still earn money through crypto.

For me cryptocurrencies is my secondary source of income, for now since I am a small trader, I work in a company and use my leisure time to work with cryptocurrencies, but a time will come when I will take cryptocurrencies as my primary source of income.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would have loved to have made crypto my first source of income but unfortunately I cannot earn enough for my primary needs so it is only a mine, Let's say consistent second entry that alongside my work in the real world ...

On 3/6/2020 at 2:23 AM, Captain Karim said:

For me, cryptocurrencies are not a major or second source of income for me yet, but now I do some trade and it may be a second source of income for me in the future.

I also don't have cryptocurrency primary or secondary source of income because Right now I am just accumulating cryptocurrency from faucet or airdrop so we can not say that this is a income Because faucet pays you very less 

Cryptocurrency as at now is my secondary and only source of income. I take care of my needs and that of my family with it and I really love it here. I hope the world realise it's important and adopt it soon.

On 6/8/2020 at 5:47 PM, Zalaks007 said:

Cryptocurrency as at now is my secondary and only source of income. I take care of my needs and that of my family with it and I really love it here. I hope the world realise it's important and adopt it soon.

If it is only one source of income than how can it be your secondary source of income , dude ? Anyway, in my case this is my secondary source of incomes. I spend my spare time to perform cryptocurrency tradings however I actively track market trends. 

On 12/1/2019 at 2:33 PM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

Cryptocurrency is not my primary source of income, it's my secondary source of income, i use it because I'm just a student and i need to earn money in easy way. 

right now my main source and primary source of income is cryptocurrency and I think that it is great because I am earning while I have no job and I can have savings because people would earn and I hope that I can earn more also

On 1/28/2020 at 12:01 PM, Hendy1 said:

Yes, it doesn't take much time to work on crypto, even though the crypto income is greater than my main job. I consider this as my second job, sometimes I think I am lucky, to be able to work in crypto investment, with a minimum capital can make any investment in crypto and add to my economy.

That's nice mate. Well in my case, cryptotalk forum is my primary source of income well im still a student as of now and this forum help me a lot in terms of my financial status. I am also grateful like you i know this forum for me to able to earn while studying.

I have earned one $500 now, and all are from bitcoin, I have not earned fiat before. So, cryptocurrencies are my primary income when nothing yet showed up in fiat. 

Crypto is my primary source of income Being new to crypto has not been able to earn very much in which case it is the primary source Fiat currency carries a lot of risk in the case of newcomers. It is not possible to make too much profit from now on.

• +3 1

On 12/1/2019 at 2:07 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

So far in my state with no investments just earning in cryptotalk this is my first source of income and my first source of income ever since thanks to a friend who convinced to join this forum. If i get employed i think this will be the secondary but if luckily i invest my earnings and its price spikes up then no doubt cryptocurrency will become my primary source of my income since it gives me huge money.