Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

i work on crypto as a partime job and in future i work on crypto currencies as my primary job now im gaining knowledge about crypto

• +1 2

At the moment it is still my secondary income. Since i am not trading and only holding i have not earned anything yet, bit instead i will be waiting patiently for the next bull market 

No it's not, I consider crypto world and another work on internet as secondary income for since i'm still college and working as full timer on my country, It's good choice to consider it's a primary income but still we need to make planning before that and learn new knowledge to make us can survice in this crypto world.

Crypto currency is my part time work and i earn very little amount with it. I am working in crypto for future. I love to buy small coins and hold it for future. So i earn only little amount with it.

At the moment, cryptocurrency is my hope for the future. If I can earn a lot and constantly with crypto, then I will not even look for another job.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Source of income:-

The crypto currency income is come first in my source because i work full time for crypto currency and want to earn crypto currency at high level. This is most important platform for me and most people work for the earning of crypto currency and trade with crypto currency. This is most profit able business considered.

This my primary source of income . Because I am jobless person .  For this reason I work here . I love very much to work here and  also fell very comfortable.

I am an unemployment young men.Cryptocurrency is my primary source of income.I have no jobs so I alltime use my time is trading,posting forum and work bounty.

Cryptocurrency is best source of earning. Cryptocurrency is my secondary source of earning. I am freelancer. and I am also happy to work with cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin is great coin. I like bitcoin and dogecoin.

32 minutes ago, Ahamed744 said:

Currently, cryptocurrency can be considered one of our mere options for cash flow, due to the idea My spouse and I be capable of preserve our finances throughout the range, We are happy over it!

So for you cryptocurrency is the primary source of income, where exactly do you earn most of your crypto?

crypto is a my part time job. I spend only 2-3 hours in crypto. I make $300-$400 monthly with crypto currency. I have my own business. So i do part time in crypto currency. It is very good for me.

8 hours ago, mbaman80 said:

I have earned some good amount from crypto currency and it has become one of my best income source. I plan to make it my only source of income this year.

That was a good plan, pal. I hope that you can achieve your plan and I also hope you can earn lot of money through crypto. Goodluck.

It is actually my alternative way to income but cryptocurrency is way better than my regular job. I am thinking of making this as my stayhome job. I am still figuring it out.

Crypto currency is now my main source of income and my income on crypto is the main source of the food I eat every day.  Because my basins are so close and the tremendous opportunity I give full thanks to Cryptotal.

According to myself cryptocurrency is my secondary source of income because i do not have much command on crypto trading. So that is why i am doing another job but i am trying my best to get into crypto world full time and make it source of full time income

2 minutes ago, Irin3 said:

Crypto currency is now my main source of income and my income on crypto is the main source of the food I eat every day.  Because my basins are so close and the tremendous opportunity I give full thanks to Cryptotal.

If you earn so much that you pay for food every day, you must earn more than $10 per day. If you earn this amount of money every single day, it would be nice if you explain about your strategy and how you managed to turn crypto into a dependable source of income. How do you cope with days without earning when the market is down? I think you must have a backup income in fiat too. It doesn't matter how much you earn with cryptocurrency because you will still may experience periods of recession in this market unless your investment is so dividend that you always find a coin to trade with. Do you earn interest from your cryptocurrencies? Have you invested in any platform? Do you convert your cryptocurrency to fiat to pay for your daily needs?

• +3 1

Yes, it is my primary of income now and will will like the crycto world to improve in such a way that cryptocurrency is used generally in the universe

On 12/1/2019 at 11:24 AM, hmind said:

For this my primary income.  And other things such as service, or make a program or the web instead become secondary.

i dont know about other websites are secondary or not but i think that cryptocurrency  is primary income source...

I have my own business, I participate in cryptocurrencies every day, my income is a secondary income, but the profit is equal to 2/3 of my main income. Cryptocurrencies very well.

cyrptocurrency is my secondary source of income...but i want to make it as primary source of income.i am doing some job to get the bitcoin and many other cyrptocurrency and start investing in the trading

This is my second earning source because I have a family and I'm new in crypto world and my financial condition not much better to take cryrto currency to main earning that's why I come here learn about it when l got some knowledge here then I think to take advantage 

2 hours ago, man002 said:

That's my side-income. There are a lot of people who make a living using cryptocurrencies but it's just a backup because I invest very little.

Yes, there are a lot of people who make cryptocurrency activities for a living, it is important that one knows how this can affect their lives and one should always know about their capabilities. 

23 hours ago, foxman said:

my primary source of the income i am student and i try to work in crypto for make some money

it was also my primary source of income I am a student like you, i studied then do crypto everyday

I give only 2-3 hours per day for crypto currency. So crypto is my part time job. I earn $300-$500 monthly from crypto currency. Which is my secondary income. I do office job for eight hours.

Crypto is my secondary source of income, I am freelancer. But crypto is best source of earning. Cryptotalk is also best source of earning. you can earn daily 30k satoshi on this forum. And you can also trade and get good profit.