Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

I have a main source of income , but it is weak , I hope to achieve additional income from this forum . I hope that the crypto is a good way to get some income 

I have no major source of income yet expect this forum , and I dream that crypto will be my primary in the future ! and this is awesome ! 

It's my primary source of income and I an really enthusiastic about it since we can really benefit from it. I use it sometimes as a real cash to pay some finances.

Yes, for me, I am not doing anything on the Internet now, except for Crypto. It is the best when it is finished. I will start trading on Yobit with what I collected through Crypto. I hope to achieve a good income.

It's my primary source of income you know why? Because I'm just a student and i want to support my personal needs.

At first i want to thanks crypto. Becouse i can earn from crypto. Its my secondary income. I am student but i can earn money form crypto  its very good for me. And i love crypto.

Those people that has already capital and they are not good in trading crypto then this is their primary source of income but those who do not have any skill and money maybe this is their secondary source of income.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

yes now i do not have any income except this forum 
that is why i am trying to make good quality in my posts and try to benefit the others 

Crypto shouldn't be our primary source of money but rather secondary source. But though there are people who consider it to be their primary source of money. Not bad too.

On 12/1/2019 at 12:07 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

I am a student. And I don't have much time to spend on other work. I got crypto is the best for students. Because here we have to spend few hours to generate maximum profit. In this time it's my primary income source.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Sorry, But i am a student.As we know in student life we need some pocket money by easy way.This format is very important for all students.Some group discussion also done hear and also money is earn easy way .It is my secondary source.

This is my primary source of income because I'm not working yet I'm still a college student so I need to focus on my studies first before getting a job you know knowledge is more important. And also you need that knowledge to get a decent job right? So this is my primary source of income for now good luck everyone.

As of now, Cryptocurrencies is my primary source of income, basically am still a student so it's basically a source of my income. Since expenses are been payed and used also 

To me cryto is a very nice transaction or should I say idea to me ,but I will consider it as my secondary source, because I have  a career to chase which I'm optimistic about, but I believe any thing worth doing is worth doing well, & make use of any golden opportunity that comes your way, no one knows what tomorrow holds

Crypto is my not full time income source I do small investments and earn profits. 

So this is my secondary source of income 

good for me it is my main source of income, hopefully cryptotalk continues to help us all to gather little by little to invest in other cryptos to try for the future, but it is my main base for my day to day.

Crypto is not my primary job it's my secondary source my first job is I am the employee of  bank I want extra earning from crypto it's better source for me because I live in rental house I can't handle my all expenses in my real job sellery.

Currently many members like me cannot afford to adopt this as primary source of income because its need some good funds for this which is difficult to manage but good thing even its helping as secondry source because we are able to have few $ on daily basis and if someone can manage then surely he can improve his all sources and take this as primary source.

These are my initial income or I have no plans for anything. I like things now, work a day job, while also trading. You just need to have a good time management so that it doesn't screw things up for other tasksMy secondary job is to do cryptocurrency trading or for me to earn using crypto...

On 12/1/2019 at 2:07 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

As of this moment my primary source of income is in crypto currencies as I am working full time on it. 

I left my work because of crypto related work and I earn a good amount of money via crypto currencies as I am working right now as a bounty manager. 

Currently, I am only a student at the university, and I do not have work in real life, so I can say that Crypto is the only source and my primary income too .

• +2 1

I have a cryptocurrency secondary source of income, I still have not overcome the bar of earning with the help of cryptocurrency in 1000 dollars a month.

Cryptocurrency is my secondary  source of income because i am a student  i need to study when i get time i work in  crypto and earn money for my daily necessary.